• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #16

but the fight with Naruto in base will be a little more fleshed out btw. It seems like it can still be used but also heads up, he gonna be better in taijutsu but the manga already implies that Kinshiki's form gave him combat capabilities. Momoshiki also seems to know the gentle fist which he obviously should know but probably couldnt use it because he didnt have in combat abilities in his base form

Can we scale Kinshiki to be absolutely 5-B now?

1.He was clearly overpowering Sasuke in their fight

2.He would've killed him

3.He tanked a Chidori sword slash with literally 0 problem

Also, now we can put Momoshiki's clairvoyance as battle applicable. He used it with everyone around on Boruto.

BMWFanboy said:
Can we scale Kinshiki to be absolutely 5-B now?
1.He was clearly overpowering Sasuke in their fight

2.He would've killed him

3.He tanked a Chidori sword slash with literally 0 problem

Also, now we can put Momoshiki's clairvoyance as battle applicable. He used it with everyone around on Boruto.
5B Kages lol?

None of the Kage did anything to him, he dodged Chojuo'r attack while attacking Sasuke then blitzed and rekt him, Kurotsutchi punched him and nothing happened, Sasuke used a Chidori sword slash and that at best made him shout and broke his chakra based weapon

BMWFanboy said:
None of the Kage did anything to him, he dodged Chojuo'r attack while attacking Sasuke then blitzed and rekt him, Kurotsutchi punched him and nothing happened, Sasuke used a Chidori sword slash and that at best made him shout and broke his chakra based weapo
Th fact that they restrained him and that his slash didn't destroy Chojuo and just made him bleed says a lot.

I have some questions:

• His chakra based weapon doesn't seem more like hax?
  • Why every attack used by Sasuke and Naruto must be 5B? We talk about Naruto here not about DB.

They restrained him via hax lol, his slash not destroying Chojuro only says he didn't immediately go for the kill, as he later said, "you're cornered"

1.Idk

2.Given the fact that Kinshiki overpowered and nearly turned his head into grape juice, I don't see why he would hold back, so the Chidori could very well be 5-B

Guys this is a show,as any other show it does not follow tiering system of this wiki.

Kage's will always be able to stand a chance against strong villains,because it is an entertaining show.Just imagine,the fight begins and Kinshiki instantly obliterates everyone with his AP and Relativistic speed.

The verse just powered up,that is it.

And we need to accept that even if that feels inconsistent.

the anime is canon and has been said to be canon i believe many times. We just didnt use the chunin exams at all cause of obivous reasons but the fight with Momoshiki is obviously canon to the manga only

@BMW i believe Momoshiki's clairvoyance can be used in battle now. He was able to see everything about Boruto at that moment and his future and when he died he most likely changed his future by giving him his Karma Seal

2 years later and people still think kage scale to Kinshiki, we have had this discussion too many times, they dont scale at all, they just had hax in that fight

By the looks of things the Momo fight will be identical to the manga anyways, it has been so far.

no the the discussion was to wait till the anime has caught up but while catching up lol the manga already has confirmed things canon from the anime while the anime has already shown the fight with Momoshiki is obvious canon. If anyone still believes its not canon after all of this something is wrong lmao

the anime is said to be canon tho. We only obvisouly shoudnt use the chunin exams fights. The anime contributes to things in the manga thats one of the main reasons it should be canon. Also Shippuden had lots of filler arcs and things that werent similar to the manga at all. For example the arc with Guren, and Sora and we dont even consider the Nagato and Obito backstory canon for some reason because it wasnt shown or refrenced in the Manga

Even First Form Juubi blitzed BM Naruto and overpowered characters that would make normal Kage look like chumps. Juubito was babyshaking people far above these guys as well.

I dunno what the **** kinda business the Kage ever had with these aliens. They should all be logically destroyed. I hate this PIS.

At least Kurotsuchi's legs look good, and Gaara is cool. The others should **** off.

Makes sense that only i and Alex, the chosen of Eggboi are able to perceive beings that transcend concepts of power and tiering.

Hopefully one day you can join us BFF until then i pray for your enlightenment.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Even First Form Juubi blitzed BM Naruto and overpowered characters that would make normal Kage look like chumps. Juubito was babyshaking people far above these guys as well.
I dunno what the **** kinda business the Kage ever had with these aliens. They should all be logically destroyed. I hate this PIS.

At least Kurotsuchi's legs look good, and Gaara is cool. The others should **** off.
I was waiting for someone to notice Kurotsuchi's legs ƒæÇ

ive been wondering what if we got new speed feats for kage level characters that were in the sub rel level would they be accepted if the calcs were good?? really wondering tho cause it seems like characters in naruto verse will always be expected to be weak or slow and suffer from outliers.

For example we get a feat from a kage that isnt Naruto or a god tier and its sub rel, why cant we accept that and only scale that for the normal speed of Kage level characters in their prime??

Tbh Sub-Relativistic Gokage doesn't seem outlierish anymore. They should all be >>>>> Sharingan Sasuke who was like already a third of baseline Sub-Relativistic. But we gotta wait for some calcs.

@BFF

Just now do i realize how lost you are in your delusion, stop and realize your mistakes, join the Thicc Eggboi side before its too late.

There was mach 5k and mach 7.5k calcs in The Last for the meteors and Kage were casually reacting to these and Onoki even flew besides one for a while

Sub rel Kages wouldn't really be an outlier or anything.

Back