• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #16

Ssr4vegito said:
i just read the chapter and damn Garou got obliterated and looks like Kawaki's seal absorbs and releases jutsu
And Magnifies it. Also, if the power the seal releases is connected to it being "Lit up", then only the fist area was lit up.

Just read the raws and yeah he did vaporize far more but i think the scan i used is the best shot we get of a large area, it's a lowball but unless you can find a better shot.

yeah lol someone else said that on reddit. Thats why they are fighting with a Sword and stafff. They basically are broken in the energy department. One attack aborbed can change the battle

Okay after some through the chapter, the explosion radius of Kawaki's attack is even bigger. There is a panel where it passed Boruto and co but he absorbed it while the rest had spread behind him. It should be pretty big because we see where Kawaki in the middle but we also see where Boruto and team 7 is where it even reached them so it may be safe to use a mid ball if there is one, also its clearly vaporization cause Garou is no more

For the abilities of Karma im kinda stuck. Should we say it can absorb things above the users duruabiltiy since Boruto absorbed KK's flames and nulified the effects of the paralysis and binding?? It seems to nullify things like how the Rinnegan negates thing while asbosrbing them

oh let me go see real quick but i think he may be talking about Kawak's hand expanding. It does look like wood style but we've seen Jugo's hand do that before and get bigger

i think its just how Jugo's clan does it, we've already seen how his hand can transform and i think Jugo has even detached parts of his body like that

can someone make a Kawaki profile, we already got a causal 8A feat just from him waking up and a 7C feat from a weak Kawak but i think its higher because we get a better look of the radius in other panels

tmw you get caught up in all of the BOruto hype and forgets its ffriday and new mange chapeters have dropped lol. Thursday and Friday were the bestdays of the week so far

Anyone who is free, come over to Outlierbattles wiki, I created a Naruto profile and need help with the rest and a couple of things to discuss

Back