• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #16

also btw Boruto should still get resistance towards those status efffects for the same reason as Rinnegan users who can abosrb negate powers that they absorb. It was literally the same thing and now that i think of it and remember its nullification. Mybad it wasnt actually resistance guys he could just negate the effects of it when he was abosorbing everything with Karma. Now that i think of it lol how didnt i realize it sooner when i saw him absorb Koji's super dangerous flames that burned Konohomaru as soon as they touched him

i think we will have to wait on more action from Koji but we do know he should have regen negation with the flames and he stated they will burn even through strong winds and storms. Now that i think about it the flames may truly be hellfire manipulation since he can negate regen, some good regen at that stated by even him.

does amaerasu have any hellfire requirements?? Really wanna know since the name for ZNS kind of implies it while it has shown to stop good regen

bro i wanna spoil the manga chapter to you guys so bad but im not OVO just know Kawaki...

Mitsuki and Kawaki may have more things in common than we actually knew about. Kawaki and Boruto aren't the only interestign ones

Names cant be taken word by word.

It cant be extinguished just like Jiraiyas flames which is the only thing indicating hellfire for Jiraiya.

guys bruh the new light novel bruhhhhh Papasuke is the guy!! Can someone add Ice Manipulation to his profile, water manipulation and wind manipulation, it seems he has these abilities cause of the SOSP lmao bruh change his name to Papasuke lmao. I read a better verison of the Light novel and it translated perfect and it confirms Sasuke has this

it seems that Rinnegan allows you to copy abilities even if their Keke genkai since the Rinnegan is ultimate form of sharingan and is Six paths ability

bruh do you not understand his name is P A P Asuke for a reason OVO, but yea its totally Ice because he was riding on a train with KOno and some ninjas used a bomb and the front or back of the train was in fire and Kono got to the back and saw that Sasuke had everything filled with Ice

I dont agree with rinnegain being able to copy Kekkai Genkai but lets wait for others.

I guess its fine to give ice to Sauce man.

Tbh thats the only thing i could think of since you can basically use every chakra nature with SPC and Naruto has shown to be able to use keke genkais even tho he had SM as a teen he wasnt able to do it until he had SOSP powers.

but like dang tho all the things that gods of ninjas should have are started to be given to them lol. Naruto one of the greatest and strongezt ninjas ever should of course be able to use all chakra natures and we see that and now Sasuke can too

i thought it was because of the SPC cause he can use Earth style now but oh well still hyped asf to read the other novels that have been translated

the new Light Novels that just got released and the one that confirms Sarada has three 3 tome sharingan after between the events of the mujina bandits arc and before the Ao arc which is why wef havent seen her use sharingan in a while.

you guys do know the latest Light Novels right, Shikamaru Shinden, Naruto Shinden, and Sasuke Shinden

I just knew Sasuke was most likely going to be the most interesting so i read that one on Reddit first but i read Shikamarus first actually and that shit actually tells us that some of the kages arent too friendly with each other and how Shikamaru stopped a war.

I wonder if Naruto Shinden will be even more interesting than sasuke shinden since it has Boruto and Naruto in it

search OrganicDinosaur on reddit and the translations will pop up when you get taken to their name. soory if i cant give the links cause i was on the app on my phone

oh she is now?? She has been on there for 5 years afterall

Seen a interview she translated with Kishi about SHonen Jump and i gotta say, the way he talks makes everything feel like a anime. Its so deep that he makes it feel like him and Oda are all striving manga artists in a Manga working hard to reach their goal just to be able to chill togther when they finish after years of working.

Kawaki about to become Kawaki Uzamaki real soon lol. In one of the spoilers Boruto wants to take Kawaki home. KNowing the Uzamki family with Hinata, Hima and Naruto i can literally see them adopting Kawaki...I kinda like the sound of Boruto and Hima having another Brother who is the violent one while Hima is the sweet one and Boruto is the laid back chill one

IKR that character development that will hit Kawaki after the fight with Borut will be huge and huge development for the Uzamaki who will most likely still welcome him with open arms. Man this got me feeling like some Final Fantasy vibes or some kind of RPG like that

So I checked the manga and Sasuke used Chidori on kinshiKi there too, further canonifying the anime (such a word doesn't exist I know) and further enforcing pure 5-B Kinshiki

Back