• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #16

Btw guys, when I said the anime isn't canon, I meant the exams aren't. Not the Academy arc. I have been seen defending the academy arc as canon here =_=

Bruhhhhhhh I read one more little spoiler and I gotta say it now, can we make a new Boruto key?? Also add nullification under his profile lol. Boruto finally knows how to use his Kamra seal on command in this chapter and absorbs attacks protecting team 7 from the fight with Kawaki VS Garou. I wanna spoil that fight so bad cause I know the ending but not how it actually went down

I'm just waiting for the manga to retcon Sumire's Nue stuff. Because I won't like it if they waste the potential and leave her in that science lab.

1.Momoshiki will apparently be using Chinese martial arts next episode, so lole at him being bad at H2H anymore

2.Also, either Urashiki or an unexpected third party are gonna be in the next ep

Here

All I want to know is what tf Jigen did in the recent chapter. Did he turn back time? Warp reality? Smhhhhhhhh

There were obviously going to pad for the manga. Also it is not really fillers tbh. The manga is going to have gaps in it (I suspect a lot of "asspull" powers) that the anime would fill in since the manga is monthly. Even if the manga was not monthly it would be the same.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's filler material. Just look at the synopsis for those episodes.
I have seen it. I still dont regard it filler. Because they would be relevant in the future. ChoCho gets butterfly mode. In the manga (if she ever uses it) it would be an asspull. Yet it is going to be explained here.

we will be at episode 65 of Boruto next week

for reference

Naruto Episode 65: Shikamaru and Temari's match comes to a close and Gaara prepares to fight Sasuke in the upcoming match. (canon)

Naruto Shippuden 65: Naruto and gang fight some Ninja Zombies lol (filler)

oh look more bordo feats

harambe height = 26 px = 1.6 meters

Crater width = 566 px = 34.8307692307 meters or 3483.0769230699998 cm crater length = 450 px = 27.6923076923 meters or 2769.2307692300001 cm

halving both

Height should be at least as tall kawaki (hopefully we get a better shot with the full scans)

volume = 1615290319.52/2 = 807645159.76 cc

using vaporization makes it = 2.0756481e+13 joules or 5.9 kilotons (Town Level)
Harams

Anyways it'll probably be higher once we get a view of the height from more scans but this should be at least a solid 7-C feat for kawabae

Back