• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #16

Kishi brought Ōtsutsuki to the forefront, but people still complain. The irony is that some of these guys were clamoring for more info and closure on the same clan.

You just can't satisfy everyone. Lol.

tbh the Otsutsuki and stuff like Kaguya were like planned because of Boruto

some interviews and notes suggest Kishi wanted to end the series with Naruto and Sasuke beating Madara but the editor and Shueisha wanted him to include another villain that would act like a MacGuffin that would tie it into the then possible sequel manga

Question, why don't we accept the Curse Mark 10x multiplier?

it's stated by multiple individuals about people using the same power.

In other words, they wanted more cash. :)

Can't say I particularly mind Naruto continuing. I've never been a big fan of Madara - note that I don't dislike or hate him -, sooo I'm not upset at how he got offed.

Though I do agree that he should have been the final villain.

talking about Villains in Naruto

I still think Nagato is objectively the better written and executed villain of the series

Yep, if it was the normal Obito, he'd be clouded by grief and awaken the Mangekyō, but he'd know something was up, as Kakashi would never do something like that in normal circumstances.

Gaara takes it for me

i know everyone gonna be saying Zabuza or orochimaru

for me it's

Gaara

Zabuza

Orochimaru

Kimimaro

the rest

Burning Full Fingers said:
After the revisions, I want to put Sasori against Orochimaru.
How do you intend to do that considering that would mean we get a 7-A Base Sakura?

(Is it cause of Sasori vs Oro from the storm games?)

Holy... It didn't even occur to me. She's also stronger than Kakashi physically, but let's see...

Nah, cuz of one comment I saw in YouTube.

Favorite girl in next gen currently; Sumire(she has alot of foreshadowing with Boruto, She has a her Nue Seal on her left palm and Boruto has his on his right palm) Last year there was rumor of her having a chakra cloak as well, i even seen the drawing of it, Future Chakra cloak team??? Wouldnt mind that

Most hype character with potential to be second strongest; Mitsuki, why? He has a speical Sage mode, most likely is going to kill Urashiki and get his Seal,why?? Revenge of course, I can see Mitsuki realizing he is too weak to protect Boruto from future threats and train to get stronger cause he totally will meet Urashiki again. He also has foreshadowing, what?? He is Boruto's Moon while Boruto is stated to be his Sun. Orochimaru did something very big to him.

Most overrated; Sarada of course( Sarada fans make up totally ignorant powers that she will get even though Naruto verse has established them to be only obtainable through one way. Fans think she will get MS and Sakura's seal. Impossible. WHy? Its been stated you need to save chakra for almost years to bring out the seal and she wont be able to do that with MS. She cant have both, unless fans make up their own headcanon that she has as much chakra as Kisame or Kakazu or Naruto or any Uzamaki. We all know how much chakra MS strains the eye of, even causing blindness. Some people say her MS ability will tie in with the Seal but that is impossible because she will never be able to use the Seal if she keeps using huge amounts of CHakra for MS, this is taking in the regard of her MS ability, and not the susanno which takes up even more chakra. Even heard she will get sage mode...fans think she really has that amount of chakra lmao. She will get Rinnesharingan..these fans are the ones who didnt watch throught Naruto shippuden at all and just joined at the end when Sasuke and Naruto fought Madara and Kaguya. They dont realize that you need even more chakra to use Rinnegan then MS and Obito who is an Uchiha and had Ten Tails at the time stated that one rinnegan was almost too much for him to handle. You also have to have genes of Senju and Uchiha or uhicha and Uzamaki. Also needs to have Six paths chakra..not bashing Sarada or nothing just saying she is the most overrated of the new gen with the most BS and biggest asspull headcanon powers.

Most Underrated Tie Between Shikadai and Metal Lee, Shikadai has a chance to use Sand release and has a chance at using his mothers wind style jutsu along with Shadow style. Metal Lee is a pro at all weapons and has great Taijutsu but i have a feeling that he will master and complete the Gates and not die. Why?? I believe and just hear me out lmao, he will be able to fuse the effects of the gate of Life and gate of Death. I dont mind this asspull and plothole tbh, Lee and Guy just never thought of this and Kishi didnt too. I really like Metal and have high hopes for him besides Mitsuki, Kawaki and Boruto.

Most Underrated Villain? Urashiki and Kashin Koji. He has a high chance at backstabbing everyone and becoming the end game villain or one of them. He is too sly and tricky to just be a reporter of the Main Branch. It feels like he is doing things on purposd just to see momoshiki and kinshiki die, is he helping Kara, they did think that Naruto would kill Momo and didnt even think it would be Boruto and Urashiki didnt even tell Momo about fuckign Boruto until he found out on his own by reaeding his future at the last second(facepalm lol Momoshiki must have too much pride to have to read someone's future to win, he could have won if he did that but naw PIS) Kashin Koji has more to him that meets the eye. KNows about deepest levels of Kara, which is the Elders which a lot of fans missed, and wants to kill and crush their bones even tho Jigen is his leader and most likely is loyal to them. I have a feelign him and Urashiki are secretly in cahoots

Most Overrated Villain? Tie between Jigen and Kawaki, dont get me wrong Kawaki is probably gonna be in the top 10 or 12 strongest but i dont see him being a end game villain but just someone that Boruto has to overcome. Kawaki alreadyy has godly abilities but he doesnt just have the rest to set him apart from other villains and Boruto and Mitsuki(explained up above why) Jigen looks like he will be totally in the number 8 or 8 spot, and why?? DOnt get me wrong he is the Leader of the Inners, and for that reason is why he is the mover overrrated. People dont know how big Kara is lol, they just think that Jigen is the leader of everything but Kashin Koji stated that there are Elders and i dont mean the guy he killed but Elders as in a group and brains behind Kara who pull the strigns and call shots. All three groups have similar goals, Outer, Inner and Elders, but they just do things different. I think Kara may actually be bigger than jsut a group. I think they may have more influence then Pain had on the Hidden Rain lol. I personally think they may have a whole Nation or Nations under their control. WHy? Delta stated they have lots of money. Jigen proves they have shit tons of money. Jigen has a clan, and his "home" that we seen looks like a Castle. Shojoi said he meet the Kara in the Ladn of Grass. We know shit about the Land of Grass literally lol. Like shit, the outside world of the Ninjas has not been expanded upon at all. Or the places from the movies. I believe Kara background and bases of operations is the Land of Grass. This is the Nation I believe thye have control over. This could e a whole arc to itself, and we can learn about the "outside world" like we know Ninjas arent the only ones on Earth proven by the Land of Iron which we didnt even know about until the Kage summit arc in SHippuden lol. **** we even have ******* Knights in Naruto in the pt1 Movies and that wasnt expanded upon, do you guys know how much Kishi has been putting off on. Kara could literally have people from all of those places. Kashin Koji could be the Ninja of Kara, Delta feels like she is a samuri with how serious she can be, Jigen feels like a King, Kawaki a prince. Dont know about the other guys cause we havent seen them. I believe Kara is literally everyone in the outside world besides Ninjas except for Kashin Koji who only practice their ways since he techically isnt one anymore amd Kawaki sain the time of NInja is over. Maybe Kara is trying to bring them all togther from under all the titles like NInja and Samuri and Knights, under one new era like Modern Day. they already have the Tech and stuff.

Most Mysterious Character and slept on- Amado( What could this guy or girl be doing for Jigen and who are they really and what powers do they have, how old are they, where are they from, have they killed a Clan member, when are we gonna see them or have we already seen them!? This is why Amado is the msot Mysterious and Slept on. We dont know anything about what they are doing or who they are...could Amado just be a secret name for Urashiki that us the fans not know about!!!????

thats a lot but its really important guys and lots of people have misconceptions about that stuff, please read whenever you get the time

Back