• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #16

Since im very salty and its about damn to finish them i will try to organize the 7-A calcs and who should scale to them.

List of accepted 7-A calcs:

1: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Ninja_Art:_Rain_Tiger_at_Will_calc

2: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Rock_Lee_destroys_a_meteor

3: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Kirin_Revisited

4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/6-Tailed_Naruto's_Bijuudama_recalc

5: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/The_Last:_Gaara_protects_the_Sand_Village

6: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ra_and_Manda_II_flipping_Turtle_Island_(calc)

Now lets get to who would scale to each calc.

Rain Tiger
Pain / Nagato

SM / KCM Naruto

Byakugou Sakura / Adult Sakura

SM Jiraiya

EMS Sasukes Susanoo

Sage Kabuto

Itachis Susanoo

Byakugou Tsunade

SM / KCM Minato

Rinnegan Obito

Prime/Edo Madara

Hashirama

War Arc Kakashi

Version 2 jinchüriki

7th Gate Gai

Mei

Onoki enhanced A

Samehada fused Kisame

Rock Lee smashing the meteor
New Era Lee and 7th Gate Gai

Kiri
Sasukes Susanoo/Kirin

Itachis Susanoo

Sage Kabuto

KCM Naruto

Rinnegan Obito

Mei

V2 jinchüriki

War Arc Kakashi

KCM Minato

7 gates Guy

Byakugou/Adult Sakura

Byakugou Tsunade

Samehada fused Kisame

Prime/Edo Madara

Hashirama

Nagato

Onoki enhanced A

Bijudama crater
Same as Rain Tiger

Gaara protects the sand village
The Last/Adult Gaara

Deidara flipping the turtle
Deidara

Part 2 Gaara

If anyone has anything that they dont agree with please do tell me.

Bro your awesome lmao ive been sayihg i would find the list but never got around to it. This is the whole list that we all agreed upon as well, its Correct down to the T lol

You even remembered Sasuke 7A kirin lol and cant believe we getting 7A Sakura OVO

Sakura Vs ALl Might coming th theaters near you

Read your block of text and i gotta say i agree with everything but Metal lee mastering 8 gates and Jiraiya being an underrated villain.

Yeah the 8 gates thing is gonna be something he obviously uses so i came up with that asspull casuse i just wished he could use it at its full potential without the unavoidable death at the.

I peronsally feel like people dont see Kashin Koji for what he truly can be. I think his own personality will be his ultimate downfall if he gets a chance at killing of someone important because Jigen said he is too curious when it comes to things he takes a interest in. The reason i think he is underrated tho is because he is hard set on completing his goals even if they aren't the same as Jigen or anyone else of the Kara. The guy said he would kill the Elders and crush their bones lol tbh i havent heard any malice like that since Deidara said he would murder Tobi if he kept on talking lmao.

Amado tho...that person I have high hopes for them and i feel that they will be one of the biggest plot twist in Boruto next to Kashin Koji..damn just realized that Kara has all of the plot twist lol.

A couple more hours until we see that Momoshiki transformation at the end of the episode and the new ending as well

@BMW

< s >whatever you want to write</s>

but no space when writing this < s >

Or

whatever you want to write

Copy that to your reply and switch to source mode

Thanks but i wont include it yet as it still has to be accepted.(Although it looks correct to me and im sure Kep did a great job as usual)

aw bruhhhhhhh Boruto just seperated itself as a anime and MOmoshiki just seperated himself!!!!! Bruh Momoshiki > >>> Every Naruto villain in design. They went the GOld way. Also...like the manga in the next episode they are gonna try to imply that absorbing Kinshiki gave him combat capablities. It also seems like he knows how to use the gentle fist in that form cause...he gonna wreck Base Naruto. Dont get me wrong Naruto was still reacting but Momoshiki is obviously on a different level than base Naruto and Sasuke

Also i cant stress it enough that Momoshiki literally pulled out some Bruce Lee type of shit with the Battle stance he is gonna do in the next episode. Its really showing that he actually knows taijutus in that form but the combined might of Naruto and Sasuke was just too strong tho. Guess we cant say Momoshiki is actually weak anymore in taijutsu OVO

Chojuro tanked a 5-B sword slash and it was barely a flesh wound,then poor Kinshiki got restrained by kage only to be absorbed.

Frantzy12 said:
Chojuro tanked a 5-B sword slash and it was barely a flesh wound,then poor Kinshiki got restrained by kage only to be absorbed.
I mean it was barely the tip of the sword that hit him. Even if it was 5-B it would not do any damage. Also he got retrained by bone mutilation which was describe in the novel as an ability that fused with your vitals completely stopping his movements. It is hax.

cant wait to get that anime rinder of his. Wonder which will be better, the one where he is just standing while showing his gold dojutsus or the one where he has his arms if front of his face crossed and his dojutsus turning red

next week it seems a pokemon movie or something will be showing, damn bruh just damn, atlest we got the manga chapter thats coming out this week lol. Still tho Momoshiki ugh i mean Lord Momo lol.

It also seems Urashiki will be gone for a lil minute and Shikamaru has the village aleart of him or maybe they found out about KK early, didnt say his name if no one reads the manga

the only difference is that Naruto had a conversation with MOmoshiki and Kinshiki and it seems to look canon because it was before Sasuke and co made it. Naruto and Boruto's conversation was a little longer with extra words. Probably just to jerk some feelings. Everything else is the same as the manga so far. THey also took the manga fight with Kinshiki where sasuke used CHidori blade on him and the manga made it look weak but in the anime we actually get a good look of Kinshikis face and it looks painful. Also the anime kinda implies that Kinshiki is totally comparable to Sasuky phyiscally and again the anime also had a sentence from the Light Novel i think where Kinshiki says while getting absorbed that Momo should do what he did to his guardian.

SO it seems that Kinshiki does have some sort of absorption ability stated by sasuke in episode 62 and Kinshiki says it himself

Back