• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Discussion Thread #16

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

VS Battles
Retired
Continued from here.

ShrekAlmighty said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
Can we talk about actually important stuff.
Yea sure my favourite Eggboi gif is this
0b9343fa1c1bf24a5e686ace2be999d854544739 hq
What about you BFF?
That's a good one, but I personally prefer this.---->
Tumblr n7mpy5vvVC1so5ikbo5 400

894831999042ab2c1e48ca454e39eb4f

Now I finally realised that faking one's name and letting others do everything for you is different than entrusting something to one's comrades. I'm not you. The current me is the one who wanted to become Hokage: Obito Uchiha!
~ Obito Uchiha​
As someone who tried to become Hokage... Obito is... Nothing but awesome to me!!!
~ Naruto Uzumaki about Obito Uchiha​

3b881a72673126d974410110efe80ec1
The **** with the smuggy face?

Watch out, I can watch 1

Salty Shrek

The real Salty Shrek

BFF has stopped working

2b8xc4

5ee2e710a1910466112dab028fbf7172e7f834ff hq

Tumblr n7mpy5vvVC1so5ikbo5 400
Party rock!

ALso on threads from now on we should have a To Do List. We need to help Kep with getting these revisions done since he is working so hard with making the calcs

My bad, I've been indisposed for awhile. I know this topic is a couple days old, but here is my stance on Naruto (Post War):

All of Naruto's forms are 5-B, Base - Ashura Mode. The reason this is, is because Naruto's 5-B stat is due to him having Six Paths Chakra which is accessible to him in every form. Unless anyone wishes to dispute Naruto not having access to the Chakra Hagoromo gave him in base, this is legit. Ontop of this, every form Naruto has, outside of Ashura mode, is Marginally stronger than the next. Why is this? Because Kurama's Chakra + 50% Hagoromo's Chakra is LESS THAN 1% SUPERIOR TO HAGOROMO'S CHAKRA BY ITSELF.

What we have to Discuss is KCSM Naruto. He would be Naruto's 2nd Strongest forum technically.

Currently we accept KCSM Naruto as low 5B. The only way we could get him to 5B would be to have TOneri as baseline 5B but people say that would be a outlier tho when its baseline. I see no problem with KCSM Naruto but the problem lies with Toneri. During the 5B revisions i proposed to Kep that we could use the Low ENd of Hag's and Ham's calc because it is literally the same as Toneri's moviing the moon calc which use the same time frame of 30mins lol and Toneri got 5B on all of end of his calc but couldnt be used so i said why cant we scale him to the same feat that Hamura and Hag has that is 30mins lonog and was baseline 5B, but they said it couldnt be used for some reason. No one said outlier to that they just said it couldnt be used lol but i dont know why, i personally dont see anything wrong with it because Naruto would still be weaker than his SOsP form and and toneri would still be weaker than Hamura with Tenseigan and Hag since they would techincally be scaling to the low end of the CT moon moving feat.

Opinions welcomed just looking for solutions if their is some would rather finish the current revisions Kep has going tho

@Astral This isn't scaling from Toneri. It's scaling from Naruto. Base Naruto who has access to Six Paths Chakra and who physically shouldn't be below Base Sasuke should be 5-B. Like I said, every form other than Ashura and KCSM would be less than 1% stronger than Base Naruto.

i fail to see how KCSM Naruto is stronger than his Adult SOSP base form. If KCSM Naruto in the war arc is weaker than his SOSP base form in the war arc then what reason is to say that the adult form is stronger than the SOSP base form in the war arc?? Yeah we know KCSM naruto got stupid strong in THe last by a freaking lot but we cant say he is stronger than his 5B form which is SOSP base naruto cause KCSM naruto is only low 5B from scaling to what we saw in the last. Thats why i said it would make more sense to scale to him to Toneri and try to upgrade Toneri because i dont see how we can say KCSM Naruto scales to SOSP base war arc naruto when he has not feats to put him on that level.

Lol bro but what i just realized is if your actually talking about both halves of kurama KCSM naruto in the last then i could actually see him being comparable or stronger his SOSP base form tbh. I mean when i thought about it, i realized it would fix the outlier excuse with TOneri lol. atleast or possibly 5B naruto wouldnt make 5B Toneri a outlier anymore because Toneri would scale to Naruto and Toneri would have his own 5B feat as well. It all ties in, but we'd have to use a low end to keep Toneri weaker than what KCSM Naruto should be with both halves of Kurama

@Astral

Lol, sorry bro, but i'm not talking about Kurama. I'm gonna break it down.

So, as we know, With Both haves of Kurama, Naruto's Biju Forms are at least 2x stronger, but even then, 100% Kurama is only Country Level.

I'll use a hypothetical BM Naruto (Post War):

• BM Naruto (Post War) = 100% Kurama Chakra (Country Level) Base Naruto's Chakra (5-B due to SPC).
With KCM, it's far below 100% Kurama, but here is the issue:

• KCSM Naruto (The Last) = 100% KCM (Some extent higher than Mountain Level at least) + Base Naruto (5-B due to SPC)
Big Difference is SM. Naruto absorbing Nature Energy would have to Balance is Chakra with 1/3rd Nature Energy.

In this regard, Kurama's forms without SM are vastly weaker compared to Naruto using SM. In honestly, his forms. Sstrongest to weakest would be:

• Ashura > KCSM > SM > SPSM (Hokage Naruto) > SPSM (War Arc) > Base SPSM > Base (Post Resurrection) > BSM > BM > KCM > SM > Base (War Arc).
Again, you guys are really not understanding how SM changes the Dynamic now with Kurama's Chakra being irrelevant now. Like seriously, all Naruto's chakra modes without SM serve to do is bolster his Physical capabilities without straining his body.

Hmmm....well I say in transformation boost SPSM > 50% KCM + SM but in WHICH VER. of Naruto is being used is this (imo) 50% KCM + SM Naruto (Last) >= SPSM Naruto (War)

Hmm. Chibaku Tensei being stronger than Shinra Tensei like it deserves to be. :)

I saw something about 800 gigatons for KN7. I don't think it should scale to the Version 2 jinchüriki.

I think other Tailed Beasts and Jins shouldn't scale to Kurama and Naruto to begin with.

Nah, not me. It was TFO that brought that up. At the moment, it's looking like Minato will be 7-A normally and 6-C with Rasengan, while it'll be the same for Kakashi, but 6-C with lightning jutsu.

What about Tobirama and Hiruzen? Tobirama was nearly killed when Kin and Gin invaded the meeting with the raikage and thise 2 are version 2 Jinchurikis

I have a calc request for anyone who can do it. Can anyone calculate the energy required to create a star and a planet, given a timefram of like an hour?

Yes, it is explicitly stated he is taking the chakra of the star and even from beyond the dimension he created, which houses said star.

Back