• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

Burning Full Fingers said:
What's he gonna be at though? Unknown?
Considering this is Gaiden and going by the Academy arc, Shin should be at least comparable to Academy Arc Mitsuki, 8-B Physically as he didn't use any Jutsu.

• Tanked hits from a Casual Sasuke
  • Stomped Chocho.
Though his Durabilty should be "At Least 8-B, possibly Higher" due to Surviving a Fire Ball From a Semi-Serious Sasuke.

also i know you guys may not like this but after watching Boruto anime over again i think Sarada needs to be downgraded to only large building level. She didnt really fight a serious boruto at all but instead a shadow clone lol

AstralKing7 said:
also i know you guys may not like this but after watching Boruto anime over again i think Sarada needs to be downgraded to only large building level. She didnt really fight a serious boruto at all but instead a shadow clone lol
The only "Adaptation" of the Manga that's partially canon is Momoshiki arc. Gaiden arc in the anime isn't canon.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
I personally think that "At least Sub-Relativistic+, likely Relativistic reactions" is ok, but maybe is needed a new thread for that.
nope we cant give kakashi Sub-Relativistic+ 'likely Relativistic reactions

if we give him Sub-Relativistic+ 'likely Relativistic reactions then

i am sure that would scale to jubito and other high 6-A aswell

cuz jubito>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weakend obito

+his power came from weakend obito someone who is not even Sub-Relativistic himself

sorry i dont know what your talking about bro?? I meant sarada profiles has her scaling to Boruto which puts her at city block level which is wrong since she fought his shadow clone

AstralKing7 said:
also you arent saying we cant use the manga because it istn canon are you O////O
No, I said Adaptations of the Manga. The anime is generally an adaptation of the Manga. Such as Naruto's anime.

In this case, the Manga takes top priority and is canon. When they animated Kishi's Gaiden arc, that animation is an adaptation of the canon material. It's not canon, especially when they start taking massive liberties and changing things.

The academy arcs save for Gaiden are canon. The post graduation arcs are canon. Aside from that, all adapted material iasn't. The only reason Momoshiki's arc is canon (Which i'm skeptical of now as the anime is taking massive liberties and not really following the Manga) is because the arc is supposedlyusing Kishimoto's original script.

I saw somewhere that absorbing the energy of a planet could be High 6-A, so even if Momoshiki ends up doing so, it might not be upgrade worthy.

Where? Because I am pretty sure being able to hold the energy of a whole planet is def 5-B at least. Unless it is a small ass planet.

Rocker1189 said:
Where? Because I am pretty sure being able to hold the energy of a whole planet is def 5-B at least. Unless it is a small ass planet.
You guys are going to have to accept Naruto as 5-B afters absorbing the planets Nature Energy if you accept Momoshiki as such, otherwise it's a double standard. Also, I just made an important thread you all should check out.

I dont have an issue with 5-B Naruto tbh, but it depends on how Momoshiki did it. Because I dont think just absorbing the nature energy of a planet is 5-B and it seems pretty unquantifiable.

You guys are going to have to accept Naruto as 5-B afters absorbing the planets Nature Energy if you accept Momoshiki as such, otherwise it's a double standard. Also, I just made an important thread you all should check out.

Wheres the thread my good sir

Burning Full Fingers said:
DMS teleportation > Madara's TSB speed.
without god tree madara is Sub-Relativistic+ only god tree absorb madara is Relativistic so DMS teleportation is only faster then weakend Madara's TSB speed

+6 gate lee,obito and kakashi also react to TSB which is probably PIS/outlier

reason

1. six gate guy scale to 6 gate lee but six gate guy said he need 8-gate to block all bijudama which BM naruto did easily so BM scale from this

2. Sub-Relativistic+ kakashi is outlier cuz many scale from him

im talking about the speed of Kamui when both eyes are together lol which isnt a outlier. Atm when obito and kakashi were fighting madara they both activated their kamui at the same time and its been stated that when both eyes are togther their abilities are stronger even stated by Madara during that fight which shouldnt be considered a outlier when Kakashi could react to Kaguyas attacks also. Obito had SPC at the time also which boosts abilities and then when he died passed it on to Kakashi who could then react to kaguya

AstralKing7 said:
im talking about the speed of Kamui when both eyes are together lol which isnt a outlier. Atm when obito and kakashi were fighting madara they both activated their kamui at the same time and its been stated that when both eyes are togther their abilities are stronger even stated by Madara during that fight which shouldnt be considered a outlier when Kakashi could react to Kaguyas attacks also. Obito had SPC at the time also which boosts abilities and then when he died passed it on to Kakashi who could then react to kaguya
if every one agree i have no problem

btw the obito i mean is the one with DMS and SPC because he stated he couldnt use Kamui with the ten tails inside of him and this one only had a couple of tailed beasts.

+6 gate lee,obito and kakashi also react to TSB which is probably PIS/outlier

i was only talking about bold not obito

Back