• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

Burning Full Fingers said:
...Obviously not. Obito casually tagged Minato like it was nothing, and you want to scale slower characters to Rikudou Madara? Nope.
Well yu have to admit that Obito kept up w/ Minato during Kuramas attack on leaf village

the only people that scale should be DMS kakashi and SPC Obito with DMS only in reactions well we dont have a key for SPC Obito so i guess DMS Kakashi should be the only one to scale since he has SPC and both sharingans

1.without god tree madara is Sub-Relativistic+

2. god tree absorb madara is
Relativistic

Relativistic only for god tier

not even weakened madara is Relativistic so if we accept Relativistic dms kakashi then we have to make them (weakened
madara, weakened obito,jubito cuz jubito>weakened obito or who ever scale from jubto) Relativistic

so' i think we should ask kep about dms kakshi speed

AstralKing7 said:
the only people that scale should be DMS kakashi and SPC Obito with DMS only in reactions well we dont have a key for SPC Obito so i guess DMS Kakashi should be the only one to scale since he has SPC and both sharingans
are u talking about obito who only has gedo statue+small amount chakra fom madara?

if so then jubito 100% scale from his weaker self

TheFinalOrder said:
Obito with the TSB that stole Chakra from Madara should scale. He has SPC. Everyone else shouldn't.
nope jubito scale

jubito >>>>>>>>>>>obito who only has gedo statue+small amount chakra fom madara

juubito couldnt use kamui which got stronger because both eyess were near each other and fused with SPC. Madara without god tree is rel because Might Guy's profile says hes likely rel for blitzing madara and this was the madara before absorbing the god tree

juubito stated he couldnt use kamui which is already fast so he shouldnt scale since kamui is faster than his regular physical feats

Madara without god tree is rel

u are right i thought he was sub-rel

juubito stated he couldnt use kamui which is already fast so he shouldnt scale since kamui is faster than his regular physical feats

we are talking reactions no?

if anything jubito reactions should be >>>>>>>>> weakened obito reactions

also reactions=/= kamui (kamui is only teleportation jutsu it cant enhance his reactions speed )

if i remember correctly only chakra can enhance reactions speed//speed etc

if weakened obito can react to rel then i am sure jubito should able to react to rel aswell

if he didnt had good reactions speed then kumui wont help him

kamui is used by the sharingan which already increases reaction speed. Madara stated in the same fight that sharingan abilities get stronger when both eyes are together and obito also had SPC. Juubito didnt have both sharingans and couldnt even use kamui because of the ten tails. Juubito was getting tagged by EMS Sasuke and BSM naruto and minato so he shouldnt scale anyway lol

I don't remember if Madara was fully serious against Obito, so to be safe, DMS should scale to his casual speed in reactions or whatever.

If Juubito is to scale in any way, then this is a no-no as it'd cause problems and ridiculous stuff.

weakened obito/dead obito has nothing over jubito if anything jubito had more then what weakened obito or dead obito had

1.jubito

jubi chakra chakra +1 rinnegan + 1 sharingan

2.weakened obito

gedo statue and small amount chakra fom madara +1 rinnegan + 1 sharingan

3.dead obito

2 sharingan + even less six path chakra

almost full six path sage power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>portion of six path sage power from madara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>only six path chakra

kakashi outright said that six path chakra made his sharingan stonger

jubito power >>>>>>>>>>>weakened obito power >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dead obito power = DMS kakshi power

Omimi said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Obito with the TSB that stole Chakra from Madara should scale. He has SPC. Everyone else shouldn't.
nope jubito scale
jubito >>>>>>>>>>>obito who only has gedo statue+small amount chakra fom madara
WHY would you think i would include Juubito in that when clearly juubito is superior?

madara clearly explained why obito abilities was faster. This was explained by the anime itself. All juubito had was a power boost his reaction speed was still the same since he was getting tagged by naruto and minato and sasuke and Tobirama

TheFinalOrder wrote:

WHY would you think i would include Juubito in that when clearly juubito is superior?

sorry i misunderstood you

because Others are Saying that Jubito wont scale from weakened obito/dead obito

All of Juubi jins get massive stats boosts in all areas. So Juubito scaling is a yes.

I was never one to believe absorbing the Shinju gave madara a massive stat boost over his previous JJ form in the first place.

Also, having both Sharingan =/= better reaction.

You guy checked out my Naruto vs Minato thread yet?

• It's Base Minato vs Base Naruto (War Arc)
Has the son "truly" surpassed his father?

Back