• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

ShrekAlmighty said:
Yep for sending it flying
Imagine a tree weighting

2.373635914488x10^{22} Kg flying at 26333(Low ball as in i assumed that it took him 5 seconds to cut the tree and send it flying) meters per second
naruto also did someting like this

0673-005

5166439-6699489243-34547

mountain----------------------------------------------

mountain -------------------------------------------------------

0673-006
probably inconsistent art?
here look at madara size compere to god tree

and i am sure not even biju are that big(madara size) compere to god tree lol

I will calc the naruto feat later on i have to go now

@BFF

Why exactly its quite easy to compare them as when u compare them to the Crater(which couldnt possibly get smaller) they are the same size

I don't have any problem if it's proven to be of similar size. It's just that the Shinju in Boruto being much smaller than the one in the war is very popular.

Just look at Kinshiki vs...just about anyone.

How is that even possible?The tree is not that big.Toneri for cutting the moon got 226 exatonns,and Kinshiki for cutting mountain size tree got 5-B?Impossible.

Omimi said:
0673-006
probably inconsistent art?
here look at madara size compere to god tree

and i am sure not even biju are that big(madara size) compere to god tree lol
That not inconsistent art since Boruto's God Tree never stated or show to be so big from the begining,and consistently presented as way smaller as the War God Tree like i show in those scans:

AB

CV

Also the claim that this God Tree is bigger than mountains is false since those things never stated or show to be mountain size and the God Tree is WAY too far from all those hills(?) and things around the area,there is no way to scale that

Wont make a blog but will calc here i suppose

So i assumed he cut half the tree(Which is a lowball considering the stump doesnt account for one third of the height) or 1000km and the radius should be half of the diameter which is 133333 meters

Considering it looks like a cylinder i will use the formula for one

Volume = ¤Ç├ù1333330002├ù100000000 = 5.5850256811487E+22 centimeters3

Now that we got the volume we need the mass

The density of an Oak is 0.85 G/CM3 meaning our mass is = 4.747271828976E+22 Grams or 4.7472718289764E+19 KG

The formula for KE is

KE = 0.5 • m • v2

KE = 0.5 • 4.7472718289764E+19 • 2633332

1.645980470989E+30

well at least i know where i made the mistake

@BFF

If I understand correctly, that calculation doesn't take Shinju's durability. I mean it's not a normal tree.

Back