• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

Oh, yeah. About the Juubi matter from the third thread, it's against our rules to use the Juubi having chakra comparable to a small planet.

But I don't know why the rule was made. Maybe people wanted to use it as an upgrade.

shrugs I dont even know lol. Probabally because Kaguya would have chakra of multiple planets worth which of course would have her at 5-A or something.

If they don't have a technique to turn into attack potency it's not '''that '''important how much chakra a person has.

That's an interesting rule considering the Jubi has Small Planet AP on one of they keys.

Also how come the Jubi also scales to Relativistic?

Because the Prime Juubi fought and kept up with Hagoromo and Hamura, later on Kaguya transformed into the Unstable State, which should still scale to Kaguya herself.

Baki didnt die tho

but seriously he didnt die :D

and just wait when they pull an Obito on you and Baki absorbs the whole trash Otsutsuki clan so he can enter Bakipotence mode

Also, Urashiki's voice always reminds me of Zoro's.

For his stats, currently we could say he's City level+ for piercing straight through Gaara's defense.

Yea im having priority on creating the Baki profile rather then Urashikis

considering Baki is gonna have 100+ matchups as soon as i release the beast here

cant wait to see that Shinki profile made loI

i think the narutoverse will surprise us but i cant really say how strong the verse will get

AstralKing7 said:
cant wait to see that Shinki profile made loI
i think the narutoverse will surprise us but i cant really say how strong the verse will get
Yea about that i dont plan on ever making that Shinki profile

Honestly i doubt it will lead to anything about 7-B(I take that back)

so from the previous tree calc we know that the base diameter is

266666.67 Meters and now i will assume that the height of the area that got destroyed is 5 meters pretty high ball considering His weapon aint 5 meters wide

¤Ç├ù133333002├ù500 Formula for the volume of a cylinder gives us

2.7925128405744E+17 centimeters3

Now its looks like pulverization to me so we just mutliply the Volume of the tree destroyed with the

Pulverization value (214.35)

u get

2.7925128405744E+17x214.35 = 5.985751273771E+19 or Island level

This is a rough version but even with a really accurate one the results wouldnt go over Large island

Back