• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

@Itachi

It's not that I don't want it. It's just that it would be too controversial with the feats we currently have.

The only feat that I know of that would generate the least amount of controversy if it yields Planet level results is Toneri's moon moving feat.

@Omimi

Check the thread that upgraded Toneri. Kep already explained.

IMO,the timeframe of 1 minute is a huge lowball for the feat,TataHakai's 15 or 5 seconds are waay better.I even compared anime to manga to find a timeframe and brought evidences,but was rejected(.

@BFF yes but in tata calc

he said

The math itself is simple and okay, but i'm unsure about the timeframe you used for the feat.

Assuming they stood there for a full minute until the "moon" exited orbit, for example, would still make sense and it would be consistent.

Assuming 1 minute, the result would be 11,893948806438207 zettatons, which is Planet-level

which is still good i mean 11,893948806438207 zettatons

who cares about Kaguya??? When Boruto Shippuden comes she wont even be considered God Tier anymore lol. She gonna be high tier at best. Kara and the rest of the clan memebers have too much potential

ShrekAlmighty said:
Yea im having priority on creating the Baki profile rather then Urashikis
considering Baki is gonna have 100+ matchups as soon as i release the beast here
Baki spam >>>>>>>>> Medaka spam

I will help with that.

"Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a Genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!" Naruto Uzumaki

This is ******* true, the boi didn't lied in the slightest.

in the time after the events of the fight with Kaguya its said somewhere that Naruto became a academy instructer and this would mean naruto is actually very smart and to be a teacher at the academy i believe you had to be a jounin. Now that i think about it naruto's intellegence should be upgraded

Naruto actually never became a jonin, he did not even become a chunin. He was directly promoted to the status of Hokage from genin although he had to study all the necessary things to become a chunin and jonin so that he would have both the knowledge and power worthy of the title of Hokage.

hey what do you guys think about Kakashi scaling to sub rel madara in reactions and this would also be consistent and explain how he was able to activate kamui fast enough to react to kaguya.

For crying out loud, I can't stay away....

MJCrying
So what's being discussed? There's too many comments to go through. Last I remember, you guys were trying to find out how to scale Naruto to 7-C or something. Idk.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
One of the things we were talking about is to get kinshikis feat of cutting the chakra tree down to see what that would yield.
Well, Kinshiki has been retconed from Cutting it. The anime hasn't gotten to that part, so it's all Momoshiki. Not that it matters considering the tre is smaller than the Shinju. even if it wasn't, it'll likely only yields results somewhere in God/Top Tiers casual area. Nothing significant. To be honest, Kinshiki matching Sasuke is more impressive.

Well, kep did a calc of Naruto cutting the god tree and it was only mountain+. The reason I wanted to get it calced is because we could possibly scale it to the Kage.

well kinshiki needs a tier asap. I guess ill make a new thread for Kakashi scaling to Madara and Kaguya in reaction and i believe perception speed only

i really wanna finish the 7-C revision

Back