• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

base naruto was able to fight on par with EOS sasuke for a good while before turning SOSP mode. I think its pretty much accepted on here that naruto didnt get stronger during Next Generations. We have base Adult Naruto as rel when we know he didnt get any stronger compared to his teenage self so it makes sense that base teen naruto would also be rel

The only thing that base Naruto keep up with Rinnegan Sasuke was like three pages and a single blow in the manga, the running is useless for give him a tier, when they were tired is unusable too, and we don't use the anime.

You said "holding back against Sasuke" ----->
Oh no knuckles the echidna by flescurtis-dbj23xs
You shouldn't say that >_>

And that, probably, isn't enough for a tier in base.

Speed? Teen base Naruto before SPC power up keep up with Base Form Shaggy Blanco,
K├▒
Relativistic is a blatant, unholy downplay.
This downplay is so bad that is like saying that we should downgrade sonic because the lyrics of "City Escape".

By this logic the song should be:

"Rollin' around at the speed of light~"
"That rank A in Heroes was tight~"
"And Eggboi is too thicc~"

Stop it please, I feel that someone is hitting me directly in the liver, passing through my skin, every time I read that.

Stop it now. And, if someone want to say something about it, eggboi is thicc not thick.

Cal is right Raikage's speed not lightning speed probably faster than lightning. Otherwise, it's doesn't make sense for someone known for his speed and trained for the Raikage position from childhood slower than not specially trained for speed or generally.

With scaling, 4th Raikage is faster than lightning speed. Also, where Cal didn't accept Raikage isn't lightning speed?

Raikage is faster than Lightning. Nearly 3x faster.

The Minato calc uses Lightning Speed because where Ay is scaled to based on feats (At Least Mach 3000+) would be considered Calc Stacking.

So if he believes Ay is faster, he's right, we accept Ay as faster than lightning, but the calc has to use Lightning Speed as a variable in the calc to not be considered Calc Stacking.

Oh, ok I see. I went back to Rocker's Blog to see if Cal said anything new and he didn't.

Basically, Cal was wondering how we were using "Lightning Speed". As Ay's attack didn't follow Lightning guidelines. I explain to him what I wrote above and notified him on his wall that I responded. He recieved my Notification, and just never came back to the Blog.

I explained one of threads that it's not important 4th Raikage's lighting follow or not Lightning Guideline in the site because he is faster than that via scaling. Lightning speed is nothing but extreme lowball. Most people didn't accept databook statement but it's before Kirin calc.

Burning Full Fingers said:
And after that, he said he doesn't remember accepting it.
Well, he didn't come back. What are we supposed to do? Lol

He had a query, I answered it and he never returned. He didn't say anything about the calc except for his query.

Back