• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto general discussion #5

Wait. So, along with this and this hokage level feat, it means that we will have to revise most characters again.

Im planing on making a thread revising a lot of profiles concerning some characters either being upgraded to High 6-C or downgrading A(Third raikage) However i will wait till current revisions are over

ShrekAlmighty said:
Honestly i doubt it will lead to anything about 7-B(I take that back)
so from the previous tree calc we know that the base diameter is

266666.67 Meters and now i will assume that the height of the area that got destroyed is 5 meters pretty high ball considering His weapon aint 5 meters wide

¤Ç├ù133333002├ù500 Formula for the volume of a cylinder gives us

2.7925128405744E+17 centimeters3

Now its looks like pulverization to me so we just mutliply the Volume of the tree destroyed with the

Pulverization value (214.35)

u get

2.7925128405744E+17x214.35 = 5.985751273771E+19 or Island level

This is a rough version but even with a really accurate one the results wouldnt go over Large island
The God Tree in Boruto is way smaller than the one that was in the war,it just several hundred meters at best

Well the math looks solid in my opinion but im just lazy to bump it in calc evaluations as im already bumping around 7 calcs

@Ryope

Any reason for it to get exponentially smaller

especially considering its the same size when compared to the crater which cant change its size

ShrekAlmighty said:
Well the math looks solid in my opinion but im just lazy to bump it in calc evaluations as im already bumping around 7 calcs
Wait, are you talking about the Shinju calc or Jiraiya's?

Jiraiyas

i have yet to make a blog for the Shinju one

Another reason besides being lazy at bumping 8 calcs i feel like a bother to myself and i cant even imagine how it feels to calc members considering im forcing my self on them

Also i could expand the calc by that i mean calc the ammount of energy needed to send the tree flying like Kinshiki did

which would increase the result by an unknown ammount

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Ryope
Any reason for it to get exponentially smaller

especially considering its the same size when compared to the crater which cant change its size
It lirealiy never been stated to be even close to the same size as the God Tree in the war,those trees are not the same at all, we already saw several time the size of the God Tree of Boruto:

Momoshiki compere to the width of the Boruto's God Tree:

AB

Momoshiki and kinshiki compere to the God Tree:

CV

It is hundred+ meter at best

@Ryope

Neither was it ever stated to become any smaller and assuming it did is far worse then that it did get smaller

But hey u know the tree when compared to Momo and Naruto is about as big as it should be

then again why dont u compare it to the Crater and the Mountains in the background from what the size was determined
Kinshiki manga
Considering it still towers above the mountains exponentially claiming it to be few hundred meters is idiotic

Yep for sending it flying

Imagine a tree weighting

2.373635914488x10^{22} Kg flying at 26333(Low ball as in i assumed that it took him 5 seconds to cut the tree and send it flying) meters per second

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Ryope
Neither was it ever stated to become any smaller and assuming it did is far worse then that it did get smaller

But hey u know the tree when compared to Momo and Naruto is about as big as it should be

then again why dont u compare it to the Crater and the Mountains in the background from what the size was determined
Kinshiki manga
NOTING suggest those are mountains at all

I already post proof to the size of Boruto's God Tree there is no point in your argument

CV.png

AB.png

@Ryope

So u say u debunked the size eventho there is no reason for it to be smaller and u are just gonna say those Areas of heightened ground arent mountains but

how do u explain the crater getting smaller

ShrekAlmighty said:
@Ryope
So u say u debunked the size eventho there is no reason for it to be smaller and u are just gonna say those Areas of heightened ground arent mountains but

how do u explain the crater getting smaller
Why would it get smaller? when the size of the crater been stated exactly?

@ShrekAlmighty

5-B ? who pls tell us bro but if u are talking about kin then it won't be outlier cuz in db it was stated that he can split planet

If BFF tells me to make the blog and finish the calc i will do so

otherwise im sorry but my lazyness is so extreme that i dont feel like using my time for an outlier feat

@Shrek

Dunno. What would the result be if you use the size as it was shown in the Boruto manga?

Pretty much everyone says it's nowhere the same size as the one in the war.

@ShrekAlmighty

oh nice

It is considering its from someone who was fighting with the kage and is Immensely inferior to God tiers

we already know and agreed that kage feats against kin/momo is outlier cuz

kin can over power sasuke physically but have hard time aginst kage = outlier

sasuke fail to cut/pierce kin but fodder kage can cut/pierce him = outlier

momo running way from kage = outlier

kage has many outlier feats in boruto so i dont think its problem cuz we know kin > sasuke physically

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Shrek It would be an outlier for the kage, but kinshiki also fought on par with sasuke.
ya outlier for the kage but it wont be outlier for kin

Back