• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #45

Viz translation confirms it isn't Regenerationn negation. People that can destroy molecules and atoms aren't given that, so I don't see why Delta should get it.

....so we basically are left in a bad situation huh lol. Kishi and Kodachi are basically making Deltas Attack stop regen but here on this site we don't follow that logic ƒñö.

Think it's time for a re-evaluation

Huh? They can't regenerate because they're destroyed on a cellular level, nothing about Regenerationn nullification. People that can do much better; destroy on a molecular or (sub) atomic level and even reduce things to quarks are not given Regenerationn negation.

There's no way Delta should get it.

Destroying the head of someone that has Low-Mid Regen isn't regen negation, you're just damaging them in a way their level of regen does not cover.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Huh? They can't regenerate because they're destroyed on a cellular level, nothing about Regenerationn nullification. People that can do much better; destroy on a molecular or (sub) atomic level and even reduce things to quarks are not given Regenerationn negation.

There's no way Delta should get it.

That basically makes me right up above tho that attacks that can destroy on the cellular level or further can stop regen from working if you get destroyed on a cellular level. That's basically stopping regen technically. I'm not saying she should have regen negation but it should be specified

We can simply say that her beams prevent upto low-mid level of Regenerationn.

Cellular destruction does not stop anyone from Regenerationn. When you are injured, many cells in that region die, but then they regenerate over time due to cell division by neighboring cells.

I guess what Kodachi wants to say is that her beams kill the cells and make them unable to regenerate for even people at Naruto's and Kawaki's level of Regenerationn.

No need to complicate things.

destroying whole body(nothing left not even single cell ) on cellular level can prevent upto Low-High to Mid-High
0434-015
naruto frs was able to reduced pain path to dust

AstralKing7 said:
When you realize it Momoshiki can't see his own future/fate
That is more of a weakness of his own clairvoyance, not resistance. If someone else could not see his future, then I would agree.

current arc in the anime was pretty good, was an adaption of the Shinden novel, I'm hoping they adapt the steam novel with Mirai

Random Prediction

Delta is the fourth strongest person in Kara

based on the fact that Delta is the fourth letter of the Greek Alphabet

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»┬»

Back