• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #45

Hey that reminded me but Kakashi held his breath under water via Water Lock from Zabuza. Does he get anything form that?

Shadowbokunohero said:
so How Would you guys rate the current 5-B Naruto Hierarchy?
Momoshiki > Kaguya > Madara >/= Hagoromo and Hamura > Sasuke > Naruto

This is how I see it, very different from what we have been scaled here

I mean, in AP, Sasuke is equal to Naruto, but in a fight I do not see Naruto even touching Sasuke

Momo>Kaguya>Madara>Alive Prime Hagoromo/Hamura>Naruto=Sasuke>Toneri>=Kinshiki>Delta.

My personal list,excludes calcs and other staff from this wiki.

Rocker1189 said:
For me its:
Momo>Kaguya>Naruto=Sasuke=Madara>Delta>Toneri>Kinshiki.
I really can not understand how we scale Madara equal to Naruto and Sasuke. This I can not understand and really, the plot does not imply that it is equal to both, but superior

Idk, Naruto was perfectly fine when handling the individual Madara Limbo clones with his own. And Madara never really got to show his stuff so I am just going by what is show, in a versus debate I would agree that he is likely above them when he get the 3rd eye opened. But Sasuke was fine using his rinnengan and they did not seem particualrly worried about taking him on(ik 1v2) compared to with Kaguya.

No exactly,the plot doesn't imply that he is superior.

Madara has the physical powers of Naruto and The Ocular powers of Sasuke.Both in one body.

I would consider this PIS, about the clones being able to fight with the Limbos, since the original Naruto was sent away with a blow from a Limbo

Don't forget Naruto's Rasengan killed Momokinshiki and Sasuke countered his ninjutsu alone. There's barely a difference between the god tiers in strength as people sometimes like to imply, but the subject is touchy.

But that was only because Naruto did not expect them and he was not hurt even when e was blasted back by the clone.

Naruto made only 4 clones,they are stronger this way.And Naruto was just being able to fight,Limbo's were equal to Naruto.

Now imagine Limbo using Wood Clones or Madara doing that.

I am not saying Naruto is perfectly able to fight Madara 1 on 1. I am just saying that the difference is not that huge. And Naruo can likely still amke more clones with just the shadow clone jutsu.

Unpopular Opinion and a personal one at that, not stating this to be a fact or anything

but i personally think Kakashi's Susanoo is likely High 6-A oppose to 6-B

Rocker1189 said:
I am not saying Naruto is perfectly able to fight Madara 1 on 1. I am just saying that the difference is not that huge. And Naruo can likely still amke more clones with just the shadow clone jutsu.
Yes, but these clones do not even compare to Limbo. Madara has a much greater versatility than Naruto.

Why dont they compare to Limbo? Naruto can fight Limbo clones as if they are just another person and his shadow cloens should be the same since they are exactly the same as Naruto.

Kakashi's Susanoo should be either high 6-A or 5-C scaling from Madara.

Reasons,Kakash was able to use Perfect Susanoo with DMS only because Obito gave him Six Paths Chakra which he stole from Madara,Obito stole enought chakra to even create TSBs.I think Kakashi should scale.And also get resistance to Matter Manipulation, since Obito with Six Paths Chakra was able to hold TSBs.

Yeah I forgot about that I actually planned on talking about it before, Kakashi should scale to Obito's sixpaths form.

@M3X

It's just the plot,that is it. Madara can create clones too.So in the end he will overwhelm Naruto,since he has more chakra,his clones are better since they are Wood based, and he has Limbo which is basically original Madara.

Uhh, Limbo can't even use ninjutsu. That's just headcanon. They simply have Madara's stats, exist in a separate dimension and can be used for limited teleportation.

A Naruto that wasn't at peak condition killed Momokinshiki that people like to push as the god tier and Sasuke cut his ninjutsu with Kusanagi. What exactly is the argument here? We're talking about power and not hax.

Prime Kaguya with chakra from IT is the strongest for me. The rest are roughly comparable to each other, no particularly major difference between them in power.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Uhh, Limbo can't even use ninjutsu. That's just headcanon. They simply have Madara's stats, exist in a separate dimension and can be used for limited teleportation.
Actually in the databooks it is implied that they can use ninjutsu. I pretty much agree with the rest though.

Back