• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #45

You do understand we got light speed attacks in fiction BECAUSE they been stated to be light speed/scaling from light speed characters/shown to be as fast as light right? NOT because they simply said to be "beam of light". that not a proof at all

FAKE LIGHT ATTACK

nani?

its look like nv element is fake guys

its not like Fire jutsu can create real Fire

its not like ice jutsu can create real ice

its not like Lightning jutsu can create real Lightning

its not like Earth jutsu can create real ice Earth etc

so all fake lol

Ryope said:
You do understand we got light speed attacks in fiction BECAUSE they been stated to be light speed/scaling from light speed characters/shown to be as fast as light right? NOT because they simply said to be "beam of light". that not a proof at all
that's why we are waiting for DB if we really thought that beam of light is enough for LS then we would've already make crt

@I am

It is done.

And to be honest your grammar wasnt even bad imo, i did find the formating somewhat annoying but the worst part was trying to find your "gallery" images since for some reason i couldnt find them by using their name.

But oh well, hopefully it doesnt get nuked.

Yeah his grammar wasn't bad I jsut had wanted to change two or three mistakes that personally didn't sound right to me

After Mindovin is finished cleaning her page who do you guys think she would be a great match for!!? Time to celebrate an extension to the Tier 5 of the Naruto and Boruto verse

Thanks btw Mind

Animeking500 said:
when is the db coming out for delta Light beam?
If I remember correctly with will be with the Volume 7 release but that's only an assumption that light beam will be in it. Imo it has a high chance of being in it.

Is she really a ninja?

Her eye technology allows her to absorb 'jutsus' or chakra with her right eye and return them back at the opponent with her left eye.

Bold part seems strange/repetitive to me so what do you think about changing to ...absorb chakra-based techniques with...

Every other Naruto character page using chakra I think we should be consistent and it's clear that chakra=energy in vs matches and Naruto characters using chakra.

Oh well there goes light speed delta for now most likely. Her attacks were jsut referred to as Beams only. I don't know much about that speed that we give them but anyway atleast we still got Rel Kara members ƒæîƒæîƒæî

Maybe we could wait for the volume 7 character description book but it most likely may not have anything too descriptive about the Beam

Idk if she is a stealth user cause imo it seems she could be one with her drone because no one has noticed it and it functions that way but we need more input

Back