• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #45

Yeah it does say an exact duplicate. After all even when Naruto clones fought then, they did not use abilities either, so it was likely just ignored.

Dzhindzholia said:
@M3X
It's just the plot,that is it. Madara can create clones too.So in the end he will overwhelm Naruto,since he has more chakra,his clones are better since they are Wood based, and he has Limbo which is basically original Madara.
What comment did you respond to?

tbf though sasuke was inexperienced with the rinnengan.

But anyway does anyone else just look at Hashirama's thousand arm insanity and just think... wtf.

Dzhindzholia said:
@M3X
It's just the plot,that is it. Madara can create clones too.So in the end he will overwhelm Naruto,since he has more chakra,his clones are better since they are Wood based, and he has Limbo which is basically original Madara.
plot on narutos side when it come to clone numbers lol. so i dont think madara can beat naruto when it come to number

Prime Kaguya >>>ashura avatar=BPS>>kurama and PS fusion (boruto manga)>>momo=weakened kagua(from war arc)

Rocker1189 said:
because it is absolutely ridiculous, like why did he come up with it and its size is just baffling.
Kishi probably gave him to rival Susanoo. I mean, Momoshiki got a golem outta nowhere for Kurama Avatar.

Also, Biju enhanced Susanoo is not stronger than the one used by N&S in Boruto. They're the same techique as Biju enhanced Susanoo except this time Susanoo is being amped by Naruto himself, whom already possesses the Biju chakra. That is THE most powerful fusion in the verse

Shadowbokunohero said:
doesnt matter Jigen is likely stronger than both :p
Well yeah I mean the way the story is going I wouldn't be surprised if Boruto's big bad could eat Kaguya for breakfast

Tho I'm still reeling on how much stronger she is compared to even Madara lmao, it's damn near crazy, like, Madara literally almost EXPLODED HOLDING the chakra that was forming her, it should be a gap comparable to Jirobo's Curse Mark tbh

Chakra control is a thing i think.Ootsutsuki and maby Uchiha's can control their chakra waaay better.I think it is because of eyes.

Momoshiki is a fodder to Naruto when it comes to chakra reserves but in the end he just slaps the Kurama's Avatar.

Dzhindzholia said:
Chakra control is a thing i think.Ootsutsuki and maby Uchiha's can control their chakra waaay better.I think it is because of eyes.
Momoshiki is a fodder to Naruto when it comes to chakra reserves but in the end he just slaps the Kurama's Avatar.
This, also I like how this is shown many times earlier in the series but peeps ignore it lol. Kakashi had lesser chakra than even P1 Naruto but he'd slap him in power

Bruh wtf that is light speed ƒñú it was said to be light speed more than twice in the same description as well as its speed bring compared to Minatos yellow flash in the sense that it's a flash of light.

Starting to wonder about this wiki now

BMWFanboy said:
Prime Kaguya is not stronger than Momoshiki lol
she is

sasuke only compar Momoshiki to war arc kaguya

Prime Kaguya>>>>>>>>>>> war arc kaguya

+ETSB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>momo in here

We also use the statement about Kaguya being afraid of Momo and that was prime Kaguya. Imo Momo is stronger than IT enhanced Kaguya cause she was prepared to use IT but was still afraid of Momo

BMWFanboy said:
Also, Biju enhanced Susanoo is not stronger than the one used by N&S in Boruto. They're the same techique as Biju enhanced Susanoo except this time Susanoo is being amped by Naruto himself, whom already possesses the Biju chakra. That is THE most powerful fusion in the verse
BPS can one-shot RSM kurama so combined power of weakened RSM kurama+ weakened PS can not be stronger then BPS or Asura

to one shot someone one need to be at-least 2x time stronger

+asura avatar should be 10x stronger then RSM kurama if we are to use NE multiplier

How 😂 ^. Jigen as of now imo looks like he'd damn near stump Naruto. Most likely has way better hax than both KK and Delta.

AstralKing7 said:
We also use the statement about Kaguya being afraid of Momo and that was prime Kaguya. Imo Momo is stronger than IT enhanced Kaguya cause she was prepared to use IT but was still afraid of Momo
There was also Kinshiki and Urashiki (who could be stronger than Momoshiki himself since we dont know how strong he is he had a rare red rinnegan).

so dont say Kaguya is afraid of Momoshiki when there are 3 of them.

Momoshiki dindt also came alone he needed Kinsihki and Urashikis help because he cant beat kaguya in 1 vs1.

AstralKing7 said:
she was afraid of whole otsutsuki clan.

momo is Higher here because of sasuke said momo is greater threat then kahuyawhich should put him at 5-A or above ETSB but some reason we put him below

AstralKing7 said:
How 😂 ^. Jigen as of now imo looks like he'd damn near stump Naruto. Most likely has way better hax than both KK and Delta.
it just an opinion for now(probably true in future).but without 0 evidence u cant say he is above naruto when there is statement which put him below naruto

Omimi said:
AstralKing7 said:
she was afraid of whole otsutsuki clan.
momo is Higher here because of sasuke said momo is greater threat then kahuyawhich should put him at 5-A or above ETSB but some reason we him below that
That sasukes threat greater statements was hypothesis: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0MEzkSXcAELErA.png .

Meaning he was unsure

AstralKing7 said:
i doubt there is any hax better then yin-yang release(its literally reality warp) in NV

but sad things we will never see him using it again

Back