• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #45

ohhhhh Kurama has that!!! WHen madara tried to summon him it didnt work because he was tied down to naruto. Thats worth putting on Kuramas profile

@I am

If you want i can create the page, if i can even call it creating considering im only gonna fix any grammar or formating mistakes.

Its nothing really.

But oh well, guess the profile will be done in 10-15 minutes.

Edit: Oof, its a blog and not sandbox so it should take an hour... or two.

• Resistance to Limited Power Null for SO6P users.
  • Upgrade Lifting Strength to Class E,scaling from CT and Toneri's moving Moon.
  • Limited Power Null for FRS,since it destroys the chakra circulating paths.

Now, i had a thought about something. About the new supposedly LS feat. If thats light indeed, isnt it supposed to reflect and not cause an explosion? Isnt this already a anti-feat?

As well as the 6C revision, range revision, average Jonin and chunin revision, new gen upgrades, invulnerability, Kaguya and god tier revision

W0NDER3X said:
Now, i had a thought about something. About the new supposedly LS feat. If thats light indeed, isnt it supposed to reflect and not cause an explosion? Isnt this already a anti-feat?
its a destructive light beam so thats why it exploded

its a destructive light beam so thats why it exploded

Thats cool and all, however light doesnt explode upon contact.

Most light speed attacks in fiction dont do normal light things.

It is a beam of light made to explosde, because Shonen.

FTFY

Last episode of the Anime was awesome.

Kakashi trolling Sasuke and revenge him for all the shit he done was hilarious

Yeah that episode was very good. I'm sad that Boruto didn't have any family time with anyone. He atleast could have spent time with his mother and aunt and grandfather

In fact, light (laser) can bend and cause explosions normally. On another wiki, I did a blog refuting some criteria that I particularly find ridiculous considering here

Delta's attack is NOT light speed seriously what is wrong with people here?

Does just because it about Naruto everybody want to wank and uppradge the verse? there is no difference between Delta's laser and literally EVERY FAKE LIGHT ATTACK IN EVERY FICTION

Back