• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #45

Yeah, yeah I get that. my point is.

Kodachi is doing the writing for both the anime and the manga, he is apparently not very involved with the manga, rather his editor is. Ikemoto is doing the drawing, ikemoto unfortuantely uses dragon ball as a refence for his ighting scenes which is contrary to the way fights happen in Naruto.

In the Boruto anime compared to the manga, the fights appear closer in line to what fights are like in original Naruto.

This makes me belive that scenes in the anime are more canon than in the manga fighting scenes especially.

Also this thread is nearly done.

Back