• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #45

Dzhindzholia said:
I find it funny how Delta's Drone could see Boruto's rasengan but Momoshiki,a guy with 3 rinnegans and 2 byakugans that can see the energy itself could't notice it.
TF Kodachi was thinking there?
I'm still to this day not sure how a guy with a byakugan couldn't see it

Well, the tech is so op and all this chakra absortion in Boruto is so Naruto/Sasuke won't stomp the other characters.

Might be a feat for Boruto? Then again, if Momo had SPS he'd have noticed it.

AstralKing7 said:
NO I think it depends on the resistance. If something stops u from being able to regen a arm it shouldn't matter how good your regen is if your not resistant to anti-regen hax. This actually should be a highlighted topic imo.
Not how it works, except it's something like a curse from what I've seen. It's a NLF, especially when we get into Low-Godly and above. Though yes, it does depend on the mechanics and I heavily doubt Delta is killing anyone with Low-High Regenerationn or sufficient Regenerationn on a molecular level.

Sasuke is the worst opponent for Delta,with the intent to kill he could just swap himself with her when she fires the beam,and she is dead.

I really thought he would appear and use Amenotejikara when she threw Hima.I didn't even think about Kawaki or Boruto being able to intervene.Naruto would most likely die,since regen gets negged and Sasuke was the only one comparable and had the appropirate ability.

@Burning Full Fingers

She would kill chars with low-high regen.These characters can regenerate from a single cell but if their whole body gets completely destroyed by the beam,they are dead,since it destroys cells.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Not how it works, except it's something like a curse from what I've seen. It's a NLF, especially when we get into Low-Godly and above. Though yes, it does depend on the mechanics and I heavily doubt Delta is killing anyone with Low-High Regenerationn or sufficient Regenerationn on a molecular level.
I don t see why she cant kill someone wtith low-high when we are literally told that it is good against low-high.

And molecular is High so of course she is not going to affect that level.

I mean all the explosions have been human sized and if it does not it would negate the regen on said body part anyway.

I am not much into physics but Onoki's dust release can affect Susanoo which is basically energy construct,isn't it atomic lvl?

i dont think people are understanding that she isnt a ninja, and that she doenst use chakra lol her abilities are completely unrelated to what ninja can and cannot do . we are trying to compare to fairy tail's magic to fairy tail's curses- two different beings.

Rocker1189 said:
I mean all the explosions have been human sized and if it does not it would negate the regen on said body part anyway.
To be honest, I still don't see why this is regarded as Regenerationn negation but I'll wait for the Viz translation.

Tbh I still feel like this was the biggest opportunity missed. It could have been so beautiful by having the whole Uzamaki family together with Hinata showing up to save Hima and using her power from Hamura. Man that makes me mad because it tells us about her power, it will have Kawaki sold as well for the Motherly figure, and I'm pretty sure fans would go wild with Hinata appearing

I don't like SW battles because they get confusing cause u don't never know what someone would start off first with in battle and even how some of the hax works by itself like do some hax branch off from other hax abilities???

they are making absortion too op so that can strop naru/sasu ninjutsu and at the same they are not letting naruto and sasuke used absortion too lol

Well this is the big boy league now. Naruto and Sasuke better take the initiative and start freaking changing before one normal day an Otsutsuki gets bored and just comes to earth; one who is a higher rank than Momoshiki.

so what about frs it also works on cellular lvl

+rasangan was said to be able strop Mid-High:Regenerationn/edo by kabuto

@Omimi Like I said, if there were no absortion then Naruto/Sasuke would stomp them all (excluding maybe future Otsutsuki or whatever Karma power will get added idk). If we go by xianxia formula then not even sure what insane haxed future villain will apear for Otsutsuki member. We've already seen that time freeze for 10k years for Toneri.

@M3X

VS board is trash,imo.I try to avoid Naruto verse Vs anything else as much as I can.Since most of the wiki is biased against HST.I mean,have you ever seen anyone voting for Naruto character,besides us?I haven't for a long time,it is always like this:

Someone votes for a character from the other verse and literally everyone votes "FRA" for him.That is always how its been in most cases.

Back