• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

Look at what Tata said about the Naruto and Kawaki issue:

"- Delta shoots out a ray of light towards Himawari, Naruto is shocked and unable to intercept since he thought she was going to attack Boruto."

My version

Distance bewtween laser and delta

• Screen: 750px
  • Delta's head: 40px = ~30cm
2atan(tan(70/2)*(40/750)) = 2.89512612 degree

Now angsize this we get 5.9359 meters moved by the beam

Using the same value that BWM used

• 34.0604304552 - 5.9359 = 28.1245 meters
  • Time: 0.0000000938 seconds
  • Speed: 34.0604304552/0.0000000938
  • Speed: 363.117.595 m/s or 1.21x FTL

The first feat

• Screen: 480px
  • Delta's head: 52px = ~30cm
2atan(tan(52/2)*(40/480)) = 11.2202714 degree

Angsize this we get 1.527 moved by the laser

• Delta: 171px = ~1.70 meters
  • Naruto: 90px = 1.80 meters
  • Screen: 309px
Naruto-Screen

• 2atan(tan(52/2)*(90/309))
  • 37.8973861 degree
  • 2.6214 meters
Delta-Screen

• 2atan(tan(52/2)*(171/309))
  • 66.2344222 degree
  • 1.303 meters
Total: 1.3184

Now we do this

1.3184 - 1.527 = 0.2086 meters between Naruto and the Laser

• Time: 0.0000000007s
  • Screen: 241px
  • Naruto'face: 14px = 30cm
2atan(tan(52/2)*(14/241)) = 7.8344629 degree

angsize this we get 2.1906 meters moved by Naruto

• Speed: 3.129.428.651 m/s or 10x FTL

T1wastedday said:
No proof some magic anti Regenerationn beam is lightspeed.
No one is calling it LS yet. They are doing calcs assuming it is LS just to see how fast it would make Naruto in comparison to Light. As per ODs translations, it really is a beam of Light. But we will wait for further confirmation.

If light magic from Black Clover is light speed making even mid-tier characters like Asta FTL, I don't know why HST is always given the short end of the stick on such things despite having better speeds feats as the precedent.

Though I too doubt it being LS because of Kawaki being able to block it, it is still better to wait.

I just read the chapter in Portuguese.

• Kawaki says that Naruto is avoiding the combat coming close to his sons.
  • Kawaki says that Naruto has an advantage in combat, it's like he's dancing with Delta
  • Kawaki says it's a beam but nothing about light

No one is calling it LS yet. They are doing calcs assuming it is LS just to see how fast it would make Naruto in comparison to Light. As per ODs translations, it really is a beam of Light. But we will wait for further confirmation.

If light magic from Black Clover is light speed making even mid-tier characters like Asta FTL, I don't know why HST is always given the short end of the stick on such things despite having better speeds feats as the precedent.

Though I too doubt it being LS because of Kawaki being able to block it, it is still better to wait.

Kawaki blocking it could just be an outlier. Lightspeed or not, he shouldn't have been able to move fast enough to block that beam.

Still, I don't think this will end up panning out. There is no scientific explanation for such a beam, it hasn't shown many light-like properties, and I doubt it will be talked about much more. If the characters mentioned it's speed or something, that would have sealed the deal, but nope...

AstralKing7 said:
Imo we can accept it as light speed since it's said to be a light beam. We did it for Black Clover after all
We did it for Black clover because it's stated to be light speed in BC

T1wastedday said:

Kawaki blocking it could just be an outlier. Lightspeed or not, he shouldn't have been able to move fast enough to block that beam.
Still, I don't think this will end up panning out. There is no scientific explanation for such a beam, it hasn't shown many light-like properties, and I doubt it will be talked about much more. If the characters mentioned it's speed or something, that would have sealed the deal, but nope...

We might still get more explanation. Also, her attacks are all based on scientific tools and technology. So I don't think there is any need to doubt if it is literally stated to be a beam of light. Will have to wait for viz translations for the same or maybe another chapter or so.

Dude really??? Y u being so negative??? We'd easily be able to say this site is being biased against Naruto and Boruto.

You mean I'm just being logical and exercising caution? Light Fang has never been accepted so how would Delta's light beam be? It'd be completely hypocritical. What does Delta's light beam have that Madara's Light Fang doesn't? You seriously expect the former to be accepted when the latter wasn't? I'd really like to know what you base that on.

When you see a potential upgrade, you're supposed to look at it and account for the potential of it going through or getting rejected instead of becoming all excited as if it's 100% guaranteed to go through. This is Naruto, not some obscure verse in the wiki.

Light fang was called a beam of light in databook and was even said to cut at the speed of light, but it was never accepted. While if the verse is a non-HST verse, then even if it never had any precedent for that kind of speed, it would be accepted without much ado (Black Clover Lol). It is not true for just this site but everywhere. HST has always been the target of all the scrutiny.

What was the reasoning for the Light Fang itself not being accepted to be lightspeed? Nothing about the beam contradicts it, IIRC...Naruto dodging it is iffier, though.

Delta's beam being LS would never be accepted as it is now, though.

T1wastedday said:
What was the reasoning for the Light Fang itself not being accepted to be lightspeed?
I think it's the same as always, they call hyperbole even though they do not know what it is

Yo so Delta does scale to Naruto. Kawaki as referring to Narutos experience and strategic abilities. He wa speaking about the war he was fighting as that is the reason why he said his true strength passes delta. It doesn't mean physical strength like OD has originally said

So it seems Naruto was taking a few hits intentionally so that Delta would use that Beam on him and deplete her Chakra but Boruto idiotically interfered thinking that Naruto was getting pushed back for real. After reading the chapter with the pictures it is much clear.

If something like Kizaru's lasers are not accepted here as light speed, there is absolutely no reason Delta's attack will be so

HST has a totally different treatment from the other franchises here. I've already seen a laser be considered "real" just by reflecting, that's all. While in HST, light attacks have enough properties to be considered "real" but are not

Yo Delta is about to get even angrier!! I have a feeling that deltas anger plays a part in her power!! At the end of the chapter the "Battle Aura" started to return around delta again like the last chapter when they got angry. This was a very good chapter and had good development for Kawaki who is finally trusting the Uzamaki family.

Imo Naruto was actually getting pushed back after the Light beam cause Kawaki had not took that into account when he made the statement before she started using it

All in all tho Delta is 5B confirmed and we can finally make her profile. She has pretty interesting abilities

Kizaru's attacks are going to be accepted at light speed because the recent databook confirms it. It's just a question of how long the process will take.

Blizzy123 said:
HST has always been the target of all the scrutiny.
As a matter of fact, there are verses here that have light speed accepted because of light attacks being stated to move at the speed of light, I'm sure.

Ryope said:
If something like Kizaru's lasers are not accepted here as light speed, there is absolutely no reason Delta's attack will be so

He can't regen but he can heal it tho tbh. He healed against his FRS

AstralKing7 said:
Yo Delta is about to get even angrier!! I have a feeling that deltas anger plays a part in her power!! At the end of the chapter the "Battle Aura" started to return around delta again like the last chapter when they got angry. This was a very good chapter and had good development for Kawaki who is finally trusting the Uzamaki family.

Imo Naruto was actually getting pushed back after the Light beam cause Kawaki had not took that into account when he made the statement before she started using it

All in all tho Delta is 5B confirmed and we can finally make her profile. She has pretty interesting abilities
Naruto was actually not pushed back if you read the chapter carefully. Just after that round of taijutsu in which he gets beaten up a bit, Delta calls him..."You cunning old man". Meaning he was strategically getting beaten up to make Delta fire a few more beams at her.[1]

Umm that's still AP feat in this site. As well as the last chapters feat. He was getting beat up on purpose before she fired the beams as stated by Kawaki. Kawaki made his statement before she used the Light Beam. Naruto wasn't prepared for that Lighth beam cause he even said its "That dangerous".

Back