• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

Astral YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND. NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE has said that Delta should not be 5-B, we're just saying that she is not superior or equal to Naruto. This is getting annoying.

Kawaki outspeeding the beam too.

Boruto taking a hit from an angry Delta.

They're not even trying anymore, that or Naruto is holding everything back more than we thought as Kawaki seems to imply via the strength statement and holding back statement.

Delta's close to Naruto in physical strength and he admitted it would be bad if the eye beam hit him, aside from durability she is small planet level with the eye beams, with nearly equivalent physical strength to Naruto.

AstralKing7 said:
Umm that's still AP feat in this site. As well as the last chapters feat. He was getting beat up on purpose before she fired the beams as stated by Kawaki. Kawaki made his statement before she used the Light Beam. Naruto wasn't prepared for that Lighth beam cause he even said its "That dangerous".
Sure it is an AP feat, but I aint talking about that. I am talking about the fact that in the second round Naruto appears to be the one losing the taijutsu fight, but Delta later realizes his plan of intentionally taking the beating to make her fire a few more shots, after Naruto easily dodges another one of her beams , and gets enraged calling him a cunning old man. After that in the third round they seem even in taijutsu once again. I am not trying to downplay Delta here, but just talking about the context behind Nruto getting beaten up brutally in the second round.

T1wastedday said:
Delta's close to Naruto in physical strength and he admitted it would be bad if the eye beam hit him, aside from durability she is small planet level with the eye beams, with nearly equivalent physical strength to Naruto.

Son u must be new here ƒºÉƒºÉƒºÉƒºÉ. Delta is at least planet level scaling to Naruto physically and in durability. Check Narutos profile guys

Burning Full Fingers said:
So how's Delta's page gonna be like.
So let's remember to not give Delta certain standard ninja abilities.
Attack Potency: 5-B (Able to fight on par with Naruto Physically in his RSM form)

Speed: Relativistic (Able to keep up with Naruto)

Abilities: Regenaration, Regen null, Light manipulation etc. etc.

about the light stuff, being called "ray/beam of light" was never enough for a lightspeed rant. if a verse is lightspeed only with ray/beam of light statemate without other proof I'will downgrade them.

I disagree with using Light speed for the beam too, we don't accept other verses via just being called Light alone so we won't make a different case for Naruto.

Either way Delta is pretty much confirmed 5-B and Rel, she's shown to physically match Naruto tons of times and even made him bleed with her punches and kicks and can keep up with him speedwise too

TataHakai said:
What? Where are you getting 5-B boruto from?
He got punched in the face by Delta with little damage taken. Maybe she went easy on him because he's valuable as a Karma user like Kawaki

If it is said to be light speed anywhere I swear I would fight for FTL Naruto till the end I don teven care, but for now, yeah it is not convincing atm.

Omimi said:
even with statement like that (beam of light and its move at speed if light) was not enough cuz everthing hype in naruto
yes i am talking about LF lol
If you talk about LF he has Finally considered has contradictory throught a large thread, it's not because of a denial.

Omimi said:
even with statement like that (beam of light and its move at speed if light) was not enough cuz everthing hype in naruto
yes i am talking about LF lol

kishi is trolling and fan knows better then mangaka :(
This Lol.

In series like Medaka box light speed is thrown around for every speed feat as a hyperbole despite the characters having been explicitly stated to be subsonic early in the series. Yet people accept them to be LS coz it is not HST and does not require that much scrutiny. But for HST one has to prove everything with mental gymnastics. Oh well. I guess people just see things differently.

Rocker1189 said:
kizaru is accepted as speed of light via his light beams though.
@tata @bff @Causality

if Rocker info is accurate then why that get accepted with only light beams statement

tbh I just read the english version where Kawaki states it is a destructive beam of light.... I would continue...

Omimi said:
@tata @bff @Causality

if Rocker info is accurate then why that get accepted with only light beams statement
Kizaru's beam use especially light proprieties, his attack literally use mirror reflexion.

and i like to see someone create a downgrades crt threads for gannin lvl rsm narutoand delta cuz boruto tank dalta 😂

seriously tho some people act like PIS is nonexistence in naruto ƒÿá

Delta quite clearly did not go with the intent to kill Boruto anyway just reading it so I dont know what IMade was talking about..

I actually think the light beam is light speed. The only problem is Kawaki getting in its way. If not for that I would say that it is definitely light speed.

The Causality said:
Omimi said:
@tata @bff @Causality

Kizaru's beam use especially light proprieties, his attack literally use mirror reflexion.
This, Kizaru is LS via Yata No Kagami which has shown consistent light properties and has no contradictions.

Back