• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

So while Delta is able to harm Boruto, according to Kawaki his "true strength" completely surpasses hers, tho she's capable of harming him but some of his major attacks are completely vaporising her like Yoton RS. I still think we should wait for this fight to end, till then we can say she's atleast Low 5-B and Relativistic

@Tata

That was before. The databook recently said he can spam attacks at the speed of light, which is accepted here. I think people in the OBD were having a long discussion about it though, as usual.

The Causality said:
If you talk about LF he has Finally considered has contradictory throught a large thread, it's not because of a denial.
contradictory u are talking

was that part impossible dodge but naruto dodge it which is nothing but an excuse

its simple naruto was faster so he dodge it but anyway don't want to argue anymore

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Tata
That was before. The databook recently said he can spam attacks at the speed of light, which is accepted here. I think people in the OBD were having a long discussion about it though, as usual.
" Speed of Light movement via light-dispersion (Capable of moving his own body at the speed of light. Traveled dozens of meters to tag a mid-Soru Gear 2nd Luffy while the latter appeared to be frozen. Speed-blitzed 3 Supernova who were dozens of meters apart from eachother before any could react to what had happened. Does not currently apply to Kizaru's laser beams), Speed of Light travel when using Yata no Kagami technique"

The OP speed revisons haven't been done yet so that's why it still looks like that. The databook was accepted in another thread

I am myself You are you said:
Light Fang is speed of light 100%
yes it is(db state its speed of light ) anyone can accept it or not its their problem

i accept db statement over fans opinion

Think I've said this before, but I've never cared about Light Fang being light speed. It's just that double standards and certain arguments can be quite grating. "The databook said it's impossible to dodge but Naruto dodged it anyway so it's not light speed yo!"

Seriously, I can't wrap my head around this argument at all.

Anyway the fight has no ended, and it looks like Delta is not done yet lol. She is just getting angrier and agrier. Probably gonna shown something else next month.

Omimi said:
The Causality said:
If you talk about LF he has Finally considered has contradictory throught a large thread, it's not because of a denial.
contradictory u are talking
was that part impossible dodge but naruto dodge it which is nothing but an excuse

its simple naruto faster so he dodge it but anyway don't want to argue anymore
Talk with Kep, it's the one who denied this in the thread, if you aren't agree with this, make a thread about. i can create it if we want.

Oh and dont say things like "there is no chance to LS getting accepted" because if your arglment can debunk the olds which denied LS, this will be accepted, if not then, the opposite arguments are better, there is no biais involved in the previous reason, so please don't act like everyone downplay nardo.

We know from the time skip that Kawaki has his arm back which can mean a few things:

1. The writers never thought about his regen being messed up like that.

2. He get a fix to his arm the same way Naruto did(this is very likely).

3. He uses the karma seal to fix it(like Boruto and Jigen's ability).

4. Either Boruto or Jigen fixed the arm for him.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Think I've said this before, but I've never cared about Light Fang being light speed. It's just that double standards and certain arguments can be quite grating. "The databook said it's impossible to dodge but Naruto dodged it anyway so it's not light speed yo!"
Seriously, I can't wrap my head around this argument at all.
This, exactly

Should we create another thread about? I'am neutral about but if many peoples think that the feats should be re-evaluated then it's better to make a thread about.

Can't wait to see the extent of Jigen's ability. I initially thought it couldn't be used in combat but Koji seems to hint otherwise.

I have a feeling that EoS Boruto will thrash Naruto in terms of abilities...

Code:
I've given it some thought, and TBH, her damaging naruto may not be so weird. Unfortunately, she might scale to the machine made to destroy the moon. Her tech is above that, as far as we know, plus, she sure has more chakra than those 100 shinobi that powered that shit up. Making her moon lvl is not that far fetched

she kicked away the jutsu that Bisected the god tree and Juubi Madara like it was nothing

even as a super lowball she would be 5-C

Shadowbokunohero said:
she kicked away the jutsu that Bisected the god tree and Juubi Madara like it was nothing

Because all the jutsus Naruto creates have the same strength all the time. Even by size the jutsu doesn't compare to that of the War arc... Naruto doesn't need to be 5B all the time. Imade is right.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Shadowbokunohero said:

Because all the jutsus Naruto creates have the same strength all the time. Even by size the jutsu doesn't compare to that of the War arc... Naruto doesn't need to be 5B all the time. Imade is right.
which is why context matters and in this case it's very likely 5-C, also for it not to be 5-B the burdon of proof is on that person to prove that it isnt, the standard for the wiki is that a 5-B character dished out 5-B damage, Naruto isnt an exception. size isnt a good reason, naruto has made normal rasengans>>>>>>Bijuu Dama's

Shadowbokunohero said:

She didn't kick away the Lava Rasenshuriken. Her legs regen'd from getting cut by it.

People should stop being in denial. I think the authorial intent is clear as of now. Putting aside the current fight, we have Sasuke's statement about Kara, Kawaki's comparison between Jigen and RSM Naruto, the title of the last chapter (Monster...!, obviously referring to Delta), and the author's text on the panels in both recent chapters. Everything points to Delta and Jigen being comparable to Naruto at least physically.

You don't have to like it - I sure as hell don't like this Delta stuff. Just don't ignore portrayal. Of course, we can expect PIS, anti-feats, outliers, or whatever we choose to call some ridiculous things. I'd just say you shouldn't (desperately) cling to these obvious nonsensical anti-feats like bees buzzing around honey. It'd just make you look bad, in my view.

For now, Delta and Jigen seem to be comparable.

ahhh that would make more sense, however she still scales above that feat anyway.

dont think she personally scales to full power RSM Naruto either.

from what we can gather she scales above Bijuu Mode Naruto and can even harm RSM Naruto to an extent

This is such a stupid argument that I dont even want to get into. Apparently other verse characters can scale easily to the God tiers despite the destructive ability either not being the same showed as before or beeing much weaker but Naruto is an exception, get out of here with that logic.

Better nerf Broly, his greatest feat was busting a mountain range. Or Gerard clearly cant scale to Kenpachi he only did city block level damage. That is the logic we are dealing with here.

Back