• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

Yep, if Kawaki says Naruto isn't superior via pure strength and we have more pages of them clashing i don't see why she wouldn't be 5-B and Relativistic since Naruto is physically at that tier.

Also I can't wait to see more about her light beam attack!! OD said it was never referred to as a eye beam but a light beam. This means we maybe getting possibly light speed delta!! Let's jsut wait for the chapter release and translations to be safe tho

Also horray!!! More 5B characters!!! We got to go ahead with my plan after all! Split up the god tier for Naruto and Boruto. Obviously naruot isn't god tier anymore in Boruto if we wanna be perfectly honest. Delta isn't god tier as well so we can't add her to the already combined god tier.

More ninja and Kara members as well as clan members will be showing up who will make the previous opponent look fodder

I am myself You are you said:
M3X About Hagoromo and Hamura sending the moon
You can calculate the moon with mass 443031192314146668904178.55 Kg for 3600 seconds or 1 hour?
2,5255719e+33 J (Planet Level)

AstralKing7 said:
Obviously naruot isn't god tier anymore in Boruto if we wanna be perfectly honest. Delta isn't god tier as well so we can't add her to the already combined god tier.
You're jumping the gun. Delta did not match a Naruto using the full extent of his abilities. He's obviously restricted in what he can do due to the circumstances in place. She has only shown to be comparable in taijutsu and has nothing to suggest she can match his biggest hitting techniques. Absorbing his jutsu is nice and all, but that only speaks for the fact that she doesn't want to take a direct hit from them, and those aren't even his strongest moves.

Preta Path absorbed SM Naruto's Rasenshuriken, but can it tank or match it? Obviously not.

isn't Naruto physically 5-B in RSM? his punches and kicks were able to push back Fused Momoshiki

naruto is still using the full extent of his taijutsu and thats a fact. If naruto can get pushed back by someone who is not god tier then that means he is not god tier. This is a even match for them both because of her abilities and her strenght. We already know naruto is phyiscally equal to her based on the fight and kawakis statement. Now we gotta realize that Jigen is most likely stronger than naruto. Jigen is the leader of the inners which would put him over Delta logically. Jigen's abilities already seem haxed. We also cant forget about KK who is most likely stronger than Delta and seems more haxed. Im pretty sure. Then we got the clan with someone like momoshiki who isnt even a higher up being able to cause a huge freaking threat to the shinobi.

Im not saying naruto is gonna lose to delta. Im saying that he shouldnt be god tier anymore because he is equal to delta in pure strength and in a fight he has the upper hand by only using stratgies. For all we know Delta can still absorb huge attacks like TBB the same way Momo absorbed a TBB. Naruto isn't beating delta easilly. I dont understand why delta would just sit in front of a TBB. Thats his biggest attack; she already absorbed his second biggest attack which is a FRS lava style one

Summary

- Naruto and Delta fight a bit longer
- Naruto can't go all out against Delta since he'd essentially destroy the village and kill everyone there if he did
- Kawaki says Naruto isn't stronger than Delta via pure strength, just that he's winning tactically
- Delta shoots out a ray of light from her eyes which destroys at a cellular level and negates Regenerationn of Kawaki and Naruto
- Boruto shoots out his invisible rasengan against Delta thinking she won't be able to absorb it because Momoshiki couldn't, but her radar eyes sees the rasengan and she absorbs it
- Delta shoots out a ray of light towards Himawari, Naruto is shocked and unable to intercept since he thought she was going to attack Boruto
- Kawaki jumps in front of Himawari and sacrifices his arm to save her, Delta is shocked
- Delta is pissed and surely so is Naruto now, The fight is reaching its climax next chapter and we might see both of them go all out

About the piece from Sakura's story I had talked about, yeah the Viz translation also confirms Naruto and Sasuke's final clash would've destroyed the world

Astral, you've said it yourself. Delta is physically equal and nothing more. She's using absorption as a form of hax to compensate for his ninjutsu, which is telling. Momo can tank physical hits from Naruto, but was killed by a Rasengan. Preta Path absorbed a Rasenshuriken but can't match or tank it. You should get what I mean.

Lava RS isn't his second biggest move. He can expand a normal RS the same way.

How do you know Naruto isn't a god tier anymore? That's completely baseless with the limited info we have now. Is Madara not a god tier anymore because he's weaker than Momo and Kaguya? Jigen could only be slightly stronger than Naruto; we've already seen how Kawaki compared them. Heck Delta straight up smashed Jigen's table without a care in the world and opposed Koji without giving a damn about any repercussions. This is all an exaggeration. The other Ōtsutsuki including Urashiki are all unknowns.

If the leaders show up, the current god tiers might not be regarded as god tiers anymore, but Jigen relegating them? I heavily doubt it with what we have now.

Damn if these lasers are confirmed ligh and reflect off of something we'd have FTL Naruto
Boruto Naruto Next Generations 32 35
Naruto is outpacing these beams

So if these lasers were considered light speed, would that automatically make naruto FTL or would it need to be calculated first? I dont think it being calced would yield results higher than what they are currently at right now.

AstralKing7 said:
Blizzy123 said:
Korean scans are out.

https://on-scans.com/manga/boruto-naruto-next-generations/32-raw

That's a outlier for Kawaki and Naruto already dodged plenty of those attacks

There goes the possibility of light speed Naruto. Same Kawaki who thought Base Naruto was too fast for him could stop it while SPSM Naruto is having trouble. The speed inconsistencies in this series go on for the sake of plot.
It's an outlier for Kawaki, that doens't make the beams slower. Just like in DCEU Superman's case where Cyborg can deflect his SoL heat vision but appears frozen to Sub-Relativistic Flash. It doesn't undermine the rays, though they've yet to be acceptably proven as light

AstralKing7 said:
Blizzy123 said:
Korean scans are out.

https://on-scans.com/manga/boruto-naruto-next-generations/32-raw

That's a outlier for Kawaki and Naruto already dodged plenty of those attacks

There goes the possibility of light speed Naruto. Same Kawaki who thought Base Naruto was too fast for him could stop it while SPSM Naruto is having trouble. The speed inconsistencies in this series go on for the sake of plot.
The only explanation can be that Kawaki knew what Delta was going to do and Jumped before her attack started. We do see a panel of him pondering about something before she fires it. It's just that the panels have been drawn from certain angles that keep his motion path out of sight. Naruto and Kawaki both jump from opposite sides.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So if these lasers were considered light speed, would that automatically make naruto FTL or would it need to be calculated first? I dont think it being calced would yield results higher than what they are currently at right now.
They'd get much higher results. The beam travel in a straight line from above Delta's head whereas, Naruto is jumping or flying from the ground and reached closer to Hima than they did, even tho the beams were fired before he jumped

I do wonder tho it that attack is light speed. Let's not forget that a mini data book or something is coming out in the next volume I believe. Deltas Attack was said to be a light beam

Using this formula
Object size (in meters)/2/ ((Object height/panel height)*tan35)

Hima height = 138 cm

Distance from Nardo to Hima = 34.0604304552 metres
Assuming Delta is atleast as tall as teen Nardo or 1.66 m, the distance between Hima and beams =
32.4004304552 m due to them being fired from above her head
Note that these beams were also fired before Nardo jumped and Nardo came closer to Hima in the same panel
Assuming the beams are SoL
Naruto's speed = 34.0604304552/32.4004304552
= 1.05123388723 times lightspeed

If it reflects off of something or is called the speed of light it would be SoL, guess we gotta wait another month

Back