• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

Man I do feel like this was a wasted opportunity for Hinata to show up using Hamuras power and saved Hima...bruh that would have been perfect!!!ƒÿíƒÿíƒÿí. Dang Iki and Kodachi! She still has the chance to show up next chapter hopefully cause Kara is still in front of Uzamaki family

AstralKing7 said:
Omg!!!!! It's ******* confirmed!!!? Naruto=Delta!ƒöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöÑ. Omg Kawaki u Hokage Killer! He said it himself so I was right!! He states that Naruto isn't stronger than delta in brute strength but only superior to her in strategic combat ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ Kara is fking dangerous
wtf are you talking about? He explicitly states that Naruto is superior to her

wtf are you talking about? He explicitly states that Naruto is superior to her

Yeah u must no have read the spoilers from OD ƒñúƒñú. Kawaki literally refers to Narutos strategic abilities and it even says not to get in confused with brute strength

Dude your reading Chinese translations. ODs translations is the ones that gets used on Jamini Box and other websites before anyone else. Imma trusting OD way more cause we've been using her translations for years

Also Deltas eye attack is literally referred to a destructive light beam!!!! The rest of the name was hard to translate but it's pretty dangerous because it anti regen attack

Also seems Boruto can go into Karma mode now with his own will because he activated it without resonating with Kawaki

I'm going to wait for the release of the chapter in Korean, then I translated it into Portuguese (for me) and English for you guys.

But it is probably said that Naruto is superior to her. Also, he can not use his full arsenal because of the location and whoever's near, if he could use it, Naruto could easily oneshot her

Bro what don't u understand about taijutsu man no offense. He can't even one shot her with taijutsu.

It's even said that her taijutsu was pushing Naruto back. He used a lava style attack and she even absorbed that. Od said Kawaki went out of his way to say Naruto isn't above delta with brute strength

That does not change anything I said. Taijutsu was never superior to ninjutsu, in the Naruto's case. Honestly I did not understand your comment because it has absolutely nothing to do with my above.

His taijutsu is still 5B which means Delta is still 5B. Naruto's taijutsu can go all the way above Momoshikis level with chakra control. It doesn't matter if he is using ninjutsu or not. Chakra control is all that matters if we wanna be honest guys

Each time you make a comment, you prove that you are not reading my comments. I'm not saying that Delta is not 5-B, I'm just saying that Naruto can not use his stronger jutsus because of the circumstances, otherwise he hitkill her

Also Might guy pretty much proves that taijutsu can overcome ninjutsu any day

Me: Taijutsu was never superior to ninjutsu, in the Naruto's case.

AstralKing7 said:
Omg!!!!! It's ******* confirmed!!!? Naruto=Delta!ƒöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöуöÑ. Omg Kawaki u Hokage Killer! He said it himself so I was right!! He states that Naruto isn't stronger than delta in brute strength but only superior to her in strategic combat ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ƒÿ▒ Kara is fking dangerous
sure initial RSM+kcm = Delta but she is not = complete RSM cuz luckily naruto got too many forms lol

biju PS sasuke could one shot completeRSM naruto

biju PS=ashura avatar

ashura avatar>>Boil Release: Unrivalled Strength(complete RSM)>>>>>complete RSM kurama avatar>>complete RSM>>>initial RSM+BM>initial RSM+kcm = Delta

+writer forgot about frog kata

OD is generally better for translations but if it's a matter of which to use we can wait for the viz translation on the 25th

Hmm, for the Bijuudama we do use the vaporization value sometimes even when there's still some debris in a crater, right? Like in the Shikoutazer calc from Akame ga Kill where there's some debris and vapor iirc, vaporization was accepted.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hmm, for the Bijuudama we do use the vaporization value sometimes even when there's still some debris in a crater, right? Like in the Shikoutazer calc from Akame ga Kill where there's some debris and vapor iirc, vaporization was accepted.
Exactly that is my point, Idk why Naruto is getting this level of scrutiny for stuff we normally accept.

Back