• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #44

Country level Narutoverse in six months.

As far as I know, Toneri's moon split and moon moving are supposed to be revised to Moon level or so.

hmm, should Kushina and Karin's chains have selective intangibility? They are able to enter people's bodies without any external damage.

They enter the ground without causing dmagae to it:

https://www.***********.net/naruto/503/14

https://www.***********.net/naruto/503/17

Hmm looking at it, it is more like selective intangibility with the user and with surroundings rather than the target.

They normally just bind the target..

https://www.***********.net/naruto/498/7

Burning Full Fingers said:
Country level Narutoverse in six months.

As far as I know, Toneri's moon split and moon moving are supposed to be revised to Moon level or so.

When was this discussed???

Hollow moon thread.

Where??? Cause if I remember correctly Kep and others had already shut that down from the arguments that used faulty reasoning and the wrong maps of the moon from the movie and Light novel.

The funny thing is, if all the quotes about speed of light and calculations with high values were accepted, everything would be consistent LOL

AstralKing7 said:
Where??? Cause if I remember correctly Kep and others had already shut that down from the arguments that used faulty reasoning and the wrong maps of the moon from the movie and Light novel.
Uhh, Kep was one of the people arguing for a majorly hollow moon.

thing is, most FTL verses have very consistent interstellar travel while Naruto still has not very many and explicit interstellar travel so it is hard for people to accept them as FTL(especially with so many people saying stuff like "they are just ninja") which is why I would rather have more obvious speed feats.

Uhh, Kep was one of the people arguing for a majorly hollow moon.
Yeah Kep was for very hollow moon. But he said it was hard to tell so I think what happened is that we just decided to keep the 15% hollowness until something concrete was stated or shown.

It's the mainstream problem. People set a maximum level that these franchises can not afford. This is ridiculous

M3X said:
It's the mainstream problem. People set a maximum level that these franchises can not afford. This is ridiculous
Yup, I remember on one sub reddit when I had an argument with someone who said that ki(from DB) was more esoteric or supernatural or whatever... it made no sense as far as I know both ki and chakra can do ridicuous things that can not be done in real life. And ki does not even allow you to revive the dead unless I am missing something.

Light Fang

• It is stated to be made of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera (NE)
  • They travel in straight lines
4 fcking criteria

I have already seen lasers being considered "real light" with only one criterion IT MAKES NO SENSE

tbh at the end of the day calcing it still brings a relavistic result so it wont be light speed of FTL Naruto brought about from the calcs.

Back