• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #39 (2019 EDITION BOI)

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
i still remember when we had 6a the last naruto, now he is 5b lol we're getting close is what im trying to say
almost everyone was against 5-B NV lol

M3X said:
@Tata
If we calculate the GBE of Madara meteors and apply to Naruto and Sasuke for destroying them, is it valid?
Actually since CT does work like that.....hmm, i'm not sure, i mean it makes sense since even the moon is a chibaku tensei thus they must have GBE

If i recall correctly the GBE for Nagato's CT was country level too

Edit: Actually the meteors for Madara aren't spheres, so i'm not sure if you can figure out a GBE for them.

so that mean calc fine

and what do u think about 7-B to 7-A calc from narutoforums(1 tail naruto vs sasuke)

Omimi said:
so that mean calc fine

and what do u think about 7-B to 7-A calc from narutoforums(1 tail naruto vs sasuke)
Seems like a reach, 7-A would likely be an outlier for those two at the time i think.

TataHakai said:
Seems like a reach, 7-A would likely be an outlier for those two at the time i think.
not that

i was talking anout that Cloud/storm calcs are iffy ( that Naruto and Sasuke's final clash is what caused the clouds to come together and start raining for a short burst like they did )

Edit:if that get accepted then natuto and sasuke will get Weather Manipulation

Naruto and Sasuke scaling to Choji was agreed on because of the fact that Sasuke's curse Mark is stronger than Kimimaro's curse Mark and Kimimaro is literally said to be the strongest of the Sound 5 and their leader. That was agreed upon

Also nice find @Tata those feats are great and hella consistent for the Jonin

Guys also I forgot but Shino in the new gen has a pretty damn good feat. If I remember correctly the average explosion kuni AP is 8A right??? Shino's insects literally tanked explosions from them in the fight against Boruto and shikadai and Mitsuki and they were even surprised the bugs could tank it. Nice feat imo and is consistent for Shino who was stated by naruto to be able to easily kill them if he was serious in his right state of mind

Naruto and Sasuke don't scale above Choji. There is literally no feats or statements. They have nothing to scale them from to claim Kn1 and CMS 2 Naruto and Sasuke are stronger than Choji. I'll literally wait for feats.

@Astral

It doesn't matter if it was agreed upon if it's verfiably wrong.

Via Statements:

• Kimimaro = Strongest of Sound 5
  • Sakon = Strongest of Sound 4
  • Jirobo = Weakest of Sound 4
  • Kidomaru = A lot Stronger than Jirobo
  • Tayuya = Unquantifiably above Jirobo
We do not even know how much stronger any of them are from Jirobo for starters.

Yes, Sasuke's Heaven Curse Mark is stronger than Kimimaro's Earth Curse Mark. The big flaw in scaling Naruto and Sasuke above Choji based on that is that Base Kimimaro is on panel with feats, much stronger than Base Sasuke, so it doesn't matter if Sasuke's Curse Mark is stronger. CMS 2 Sasuke in Part 1 gets clapped by Kimimaro still by Virtue of Kimimaro being stronger, base to base.

So, it's baseless to claim CMS 2 Sasuke and Kn1 Naruto are stronger than Choji. You literally have nothing valid to base it on. And even then, we know CMS lvl 2 is only a 10x boost. Even if we make the baseless Claim that Base Sasuke is twice as Strong as Jirobo, which would put his CMS 2 form at least 2x stronger than Jirobo's, it's still weaker than Butterfly Choji who is 90x stronger than Jirobo.

So, yes, Naruto and Sasuke don't scale to Choji.

im pretty sure ur right btw, but where was it stated that jirobo was the weakest? i just wanna make sure. as for what i tihnk- it makes no sense for us to scale any of them above jirobo except kimimaru. they arent strength/power power based in the first place. for one, sakon and ukons strognest jutsu was the gates thingy which got oneshotted by kiba's 3 headed wolf form, which i doubt to be that much stronger than jirobo's strongest attack, which i believe wasnt even shown, meaning he could possibly pull off even higher feats. the same also applies to kidomaru whose arrows were getting utterly destroyed by neji very casually (albeit the arrows themselves werent anything special either) and to tayuya, who literally has no feats to even make put her in the same tier as them, as she is purely genjutsu based. her summons are a different deal, but they are separate enteties from her

wait, tayuya said that? oof, if it were anybody else i wouldve believed it, but tayua man. doesnt she threaten to kill at least all of them once or twice? as if she could pull it off? and tbh, she clearly has something against jirobo from the start. she is legit sasuke calling naruto a weakling. i wouldnt believe that statement if i were u

Tatyuya techically is the most versatile of them all. She can definitely back up her words if she wore to fight them.

but could she tho? i know she only had a hard with shikamaru cuz of his brains, but its not its excusable, as he was the weakest out of the rescue team. plus, she is really not reliable. this is a "itach is invincible" type statement imo

1.does gaara scale to Kimimaro ?

if so then naruto should should scale from gaara

Tayuya isn't the one saying Jirobo is the Weakest, it's Sakon. And there is 0 evidence to suggest Jirobo is physically stronger than them, so it can't be claimed they aren't as strong.

In addition to this, Kiba used a Transformation he's been training since he lost to Naruto in Chunin exams, which is several arcs and months removed.

Omimi said:

1.does gaara scale to Kimimaro ?

if so then naruto should should scale from gaara
Naruto fought Gaara more than a week before Sasuke Rescue Arc in which Gaara is suggested to have gotten Stronger. Naruto is actually weaker than Gaara as far as feats go at that time. So Naruto doesn't scsle to End of Part 1 Gaara.

I also doubt the "weakest" line means anything about AP, striking or lifting for Jirobo. Jirobo was literally a meat-head archtype character whose first instance of a "feat" was lifting a giant rock that shocked everyone and no one else replicated.

I get him being the weakest because he for sure was perhaps the slowest, had the worse versatility and was definitely not as smart as the others members of the Sound 4. But honestly I thought he was physically the strongest out of them all.

TheFinalOrder said:
Tayuya isn't the one saying Jirobo is the Weakest, it's Sakon. And there is 0 evidence to suggest Jirobo is physically stronger than them, so it can't be claimed they aren't as strong.
In addition to this, Kiba used a Transformation he's been training since he lost to Naruto in Chunin exams, which is several arcs and months removed.
oh yeah, i didnt even see him there. but hey, this also proves my point. shikamaru's shadow could barely stop tayuya, but it still, and since she is stronger than jirobo i guess shikamaru's shadow is stronger than pre butterfly mode choji, which is pretty wrong and illogical. like i said, it kinda still proves my point. he could stop her summons, which are her strongest jutsu, which in turn should be comparable to how strong sakon and ukon's gates are, meaning that shikamaru's shadow is also as strong as kiba's three headed wolf form, which is yet again wrong

ps and techincally, sakon and ukon are only strong because they work together as one being. all their feats should technically halved to find their individual strengths. same appiles for kiba here becase all his jutsu are assited by akamaru, whom albeit weaker than him at this point, was still going at naruto before quite well, when in the pill (pun intended lol)

@Lorenzo

That's not quite True. Butterfly Mode Choji is 90x stronger than Jirobo.

You don't have to be 90x stronger than Jirobo to beat him or be considered stronger than him and no exact numbers were given for how much stronger than Jirobo the others are. And Shikamaru used an entirely different Shadow Possession that was only seen used by his dad, which is stronger than the regular Shadow Possession.

So, it's faulty and baseless to claim Shikamaru > Butterfly Choji just because he can hold down Tayuya.

Essentially:

• Tayuya ~ Shikamaru's Shadow Chokehold > Jirobo.

Also, Tayuya herself is physically stronger than her summons, nor do i remember her stating they are her strongest jutsu. Also, you're making an illogical jump in reasoning.

Shadow possession is basically body possession hax as well. It's understandable because not only do u have to cope with noting be able to move u also have to fight your body being controlled as well. Don't classify it by tiers tbh

Yeah, but I said pre butterfly choji aka giant choji, who was weaker than jirobo. What u say literally means that shikamarus shadow could loft giant choji up more easily than jirobo could, which is not the case

I don get it....this is also something that I can flip around and say "well how do u know if they scale" I mean from that little group that's fighting, Butterfly Choji/CM Ssasukd/1Tail Naruto can all be comparable. It wouldn't make sense for Choji to be stronger then both those two cause of that was the case then Butterfly Choji could had been sent to take on Sasuke instead and beat him without much difficulty then walk home with Sasuke in tow

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Yeah, but I said pre butterfly choji aka giant choji, who was weaker than jirobo. What u say literally means that shikamarus shadow could loft giant choji up more easily than jirobo could, which is not the case
You cannot prove that's not the case, lol. And Shikamaru's Shadow Possession doesn't "Lift" things in Part 1.

BlackeJan said:
I don get it....this is also something that I can flip around and say "well how do u know if they scale" I mean from that little group that's fighting, Butterfly Choji/CM Ssasukd/1Tail Naruto can all be comparable. It wouldn't make sense for Choji to be stronger then both those two cause of that was the case then Butterfly Choji could had been sent to take on Sasuke instead and beat him without much difficulty then walk home with Sasuke in tow
No, this is wrong.

• You claim it makes no sense, yet you yave no proof to support the claim.
  • Choji does not Have the Butterfly form mastered in Part 1. He literally has to take a food pill just to access the form and at the time it's a stated Death Move without Medical Attention.
Yes, Choji in Butterfly Mode is stronger than Kn1 and CMS 2 Naruto and Sasuke based on facts and feats. Your disbelief doesn't change any of this.

Back