• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #39 (2019 EDITION BOI)

By the way shouldn't all fire style users have Weather manipulation?

They can shoot fire techniques into the sky to create a storm
Kirins

Kirin2

@TFO

I'm using phone so it's quite hard for me to bring in facts. I don't care if Choji is stronger then both of them but even I know that they could at least be comparable

EDIT: why do u think he's stronger then him?

BlackeJan said:
@TFO
I'm using phone so it's quite hard for me to bring in facts. I don't care if Choji is stronger then both of them but even I know that they could at least be comparable

EDIT: why do u think he's stronger then him?
I'm on a phone as well. I mean, I do damn good replying, but it's hatd asf a lot of times, so I feel it.

But as for why BF Choji is stronger: "Butterfly Mode is 90× stronger than Jirobo and Naruto nor Sasuke have feats, context or implications directly scailing them to Choji. Ontop of that, considering CMS lvl 2 is a 10x boost, for Naruto and Sasuke to be comparable to Choji, CMS lvl 1 and likely Kn0 would have to be 80x stronger than CMS lvl 2 Jirobo and THAT factually makes no sense".

Edit: Rasengan and Chidori not Withstanding.

Wait where was stated that the Butterfly is 90x multiplier? I can switch this around and say "well how do u know that Butterfly Choji is stronger just cause of a multiplier?" Iirc Jirobo is the weakest out of SN4 and Choji had to go Butterflry Mode to beat him (well more like smack him down)

Multipliers are just multipliers. It all depends on the Base form on someone and we all know Sasuke >> Choji (lost to Dosu which CM1 Sasuke could had demolished though that was in Chunin Exam) but even so they all gotten stronger (At Least I think) and Sasuke was even more amped up in Base thanks to whatever pill he ate

EDIT: not talking about KN0/CM1 scaling but 1Tail and CM2

@Blackejan

Last time i'm replying:

• Butterfly Choji is 100x stronger than he was previously with the Green Spinach Pill...or the blue pill...whichever was the one he fought CMS lvl 1 Jirobo with. CMS lvl 2 Jirobo is 10x stronger than that Choji, thus Butterfly Choji is 90x stronger than CMS lvl 2 Jirobo.
  • Chunin Exams Preliminaries were several months before Sasuke Retrieval and Choji is stated to have trained during that timespan. Even then, SRA Choji used food pellets against Jirobo, which he didn't have in his CE fights. You cannot compare Sasuke to Food Pills Choji based on feats he had months ago in base and unamped. That's faulty scailing. And even then, none of Sasuke's power ups suggest it's as massive a boost a Butterfly mode. There is no proof.
  • Yes, I'm talking about CMS lvl 2 and Kn1. Kn1 is comparable to CMS lvl 2 which is a 10x boost over CMS lvl 1. Again, for CMS 2 and Kn1 to be comparable or stronger than BF Choji, CMS 1 and possibly Kn0 would have to 80x (Or more) stronger than Jirobo and this is unsubstantiated. And that's because Kn1 and CMS 2 are only 10x boost and there are no feats Supporting that stance.

That's not fair with the last replying....

U keep using multipliers but it's ALL about base forms that n matter the most. We all know that Base Sasuke > Base Choji then after that Base Sasuke got even stronger with whatever pill he ate. I'm not saying that Naruto/Sasuke r stronger then Choji but they should at least be in the same realm as of power

Naruto fought Gaara more than a week before Sasuke Rescue Arc in which Gaara is suggested to have gotten Stronger

• not only him got stronger even base sasuke & naruto got sronger aswell
Naruto is actually weaker than Gaara as far as feats go at that time. So Naruto doesn't scsle to End of Part 1 Gaara.

• not really Naruto should be stronger than Gaara as far as feats go at that time
  • base naruto tank hit from gaara(Partial Transformation) and gaara(Partial Transformation) ap > gaara ap
  • naruto force him to use biju mod
  • also its impossible for gaara to be 90x sronger then base naruto let alone kn1
  • in no mean gaara/Kimimaro 90x sronger then kn1/cm2 sasuke(not even 10x )
  • sasuke cm >Kimimaro cm
  • if kn1 naruto sasuke dont sacle then no one should scale to Butterfly Choji

my name is yoda, i like soda, stronger than savage oppress, **** off or ill beat ur ass. hmm, maybe i could make some money lol hahaha

TataHakai said:
By the way shouldn't all fire style users have Weather manipulation? They can shoot fire techniques into the sky to create a storm
Kirins

Kirin2
They'd have to be smart enough to do that is the issue, and only Sasuke displayed it.

Also, did someone really have to post a giant flashing gif above?

Back