• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #39 (2019 EDITION BOI)

Omimi said:
Naruto fought Gaara more than a week before Sasuke Rescue Arc in which Gaara is suggested to have gotten Stronger
  • not only him got stronger even base sasuke & naruto got sronger aswell
Naruto is actually weaker than Gaara as far as feats go at that time. So Naruto doesn't scsle to End of Part 1 Gaara.

• not really Naruto should be stronger than Gaara as far as feats go at that time
  • base naruto tank hit from gaara(Partial Transformation) and gaara(Partial Transformation) ap > gaara ap
  • naruto force him to use biju mod
  • also its impossible for gaara to be 90x sronger then base naruto let alone kn1
  • in no mean gaara/Kimimaro 90x sronger then kn1/cm2 sasuke(not even 10x )
  • sasuke cm >Kimimaro cm
  • if kn1 naruto sasuke dont sacle then no one should scale to Butterfly Choji
  • Base Sasuke and Naruto didn't get stronger. There is no proof Sasuke got stronger and the only training Naruto did was Rasengan. Physically he is the same in Sasuke Retrieval Arc and as there is no proof Sasuke trained nor any implication he got stronger, he is the same as End of Chunin Exams.
  • Nope. Wrong again. Naruto has no feats that put him above Gaara. Transformed Gaara has Naruto shook for Majority of the fight. Not only this but Gaara basically says he's He's gonna toy with Naruto. So, you can't realistically scale Naruto to Gaara for tanking his attacks which were deliberately held back to not kill him. Naruto's speed is the only thing improved, being able to react to Gaara who can Tag Sasuke in a weaker form.
  • In adfition to the above, I'll post This sca and This Sca as proof that Gaara was weakened and nerfed when Naruto pummels him. So, you can't scale Naruto to any form of Gaara realistically.
  • You're claiming Naruto forced him into using his Biju Transformation, which is true, but let's not forget Naruto weakened his transformation prior.
  • I never said Gaara was 90x Stronger than Base Naruto. Nobody can claim he is. Gaara doesn't have anything scaling him from Butterfly Mode Choji. Nobody in Part 1 Naruto scales to Butterfly Mode Choji. Those that scale above it, do so via feats from Shippuden.
  • I already addressed the Curse Mark argument long before your response.
  • Exactly, nobody scales to Part 1 Choji.

Don't feel bad Alex, I just turned 22 in October 2018. Been doing Vs Battles on multiple Forums since I was 10 y/o in 6th grade.

... naw lol but yeah... i gotta figure out some college shit this year and whatnot. life is not easy, and im not that mature lol

@TFO

Madre mía, partner TFO, now I have two b-days to celebrate in the same month here in Vs battles.

@Lorenzo.r.2nd

I see, that can be really difficult, I still wonder if I choose right the thing to study even after 2 years of doing so.

I study mechanics and I don't have a job right now, since my university is 60.4 km away of my house and it's a very demanding, it drains me a lot.

well shit. thats ******* far. why so far? did u not want to move, or...? ps and cool, i love mechanics. i used to be the only kid in my mechanics club when i was younger, but then we moved, and it went to shit lol

It's a free university and we don't have money for other things that isn't food, the inflation in this country is 1700000% right now.

I see, did you plan to see about it again and study it?

Back