• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #39 (2019 EDITION BOI)

as for the earth size one i've always said we should use the OBD one that's been accepted there for nearly a decade now which was around 24k kilometers if i remember correctly

It's not too overblown to Toriko levels and it's consistent with visuals that somewhat show a bigger planet as well as being accepted in a reputable forum for many years.

Massively Hipersonic+ (Can keep up with v2 Killer B), faster under water

Keys: Samehada Fusion

What do you guys think?

Awww I just remembered before we try to rescale speed feats for anyone we should definitely try to find the sub real calc for Kage level ninjas from NF and get it accepted because it would become heavily consistent in the war arc with the outlier speed feats

Are sll of these Kisame Calcs in one place? They'd need to be evaluated and put somewhere so that it can go on jis Page.

@Tatahakai

I'm sorry to bug you with this, but could you please put the Kisame water creation and movement calcs in a blog for the above reasons?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Too long. What's the basic gist?
Basically which form from each arc is better then the other one

Ex: KCM vs EMS or 1Tail Kid Naruto vs CM2 Kid Sasuke

1a naruto lol i wanna see what the otsutsuki are like tho. imgine if we got to see the madara and hashirama of the otsutsuki? oh man.

no lie lol hahaha. well, if someone like kaguya who was pretty much a noob in fighter is the strongest cahracter in the show, and momoshiki who is a ******* idiot could do what he did, imagine what an actually strong otsutsuki could do

You guys need to chill with that "Noob" or "Idiot" nonsense when it comes to fighting ability for Kaguya and Momoshiki.

It's unsubstantiated and it paints a false narrative which actually does affect them in vs battles. So please, stop....

I just want it to be confirmed that the Otsutsuki aren't really bad guys. They way the anime were dropping Easter edges and hints makes it look like the plot was already revealed like the Anti spirals. The clan are just tryna keep the dimensions safe in their own way

i agree. @final order. they lead to me thinking as such by their actions. i dont just needlesly call rock lee an idiot just becuase he hasnt shown anything good, wits wise

Or what??? We still haven't finished discussing the scaling of the 6C characters cause technically the 7A revision isn't for no one but Naruto in Kage summit arc, Danzo, Ay, and Sasuke

Burning Full Fingers said:
Nice, I guess. They can be added to the Part 1 revisions if correct. Who scales to that form of Choji?
EOS part 1 Naruto and Sasuke? not sure

@Tata

If we calculate the GBE of Madara meteors and apply to Naruto and Sasuke for destroying them, is it valid?

@Taka

This would actually be consistent since this is how we were able to find a tier for BoS Shippuden and all + any1 that scales to Base Naruto is 7A so this is actually good

Back