• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #39 (2019 EDITION BOI)

TataHakai said:
Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
i said the DBs have been wrong before. u havent disproven any of the shit i said. now that im on my computer after a whole ******* day, i can actually look shit up. and i dont give a **** who agrees with me. all i need it is to prove u wrong at the moment. dont forget that a few years back, the earth was still cube according to the whole planet except for one person. and im not an idiot. i know what im doing.
Firstly, calm down, this is a discussion about fictional characters, no need to get heated.
Secondly, you can't disregard an entire book full of information if one or two things are wrong, that's a fallacious argument.
sorry my bad. it just that it takes a certain toll after awhile. and i dont disagree with the whole databook, i prefer to not just believe it at face value, as it has been wrong before like i said. her transmuating a whole lake into fully prepared bomb trap (times 600 billion, or so i hear) at the blink of an eye is just almost incredulous.

Except not just the databook says it, the manga does too.

Proof:https://www.***********.net/naruto/510/3

Same scan also tells you that was she prepared was the paper bombs, in other words her chakra drain was from the splitting of the lake.

u brought a scan that says she prepared the 600 billion bombs in there, meaning that she put them there before he got there, meaning that the hole was already there as well. that helps my point more than it does urs. and what i disagree in the DB is different from what u showed me btw. the DB says she made all that out of the water in there, while what she says in the manga contradicts that, since she says she prepared it just for him, meaning it was all set up there already

It does not say that the hole was there, it says that she prepared 600 billion paper bombs. It really does not help your point at all.

Yeah it was set up already she tranmutes the paper bombs to water and then back. It is that simple. It does not contradict it, it facilitates it.

You are literally just twisting everything to fit you.

go read the other thread. i already said what i wanted to say. good for u, u have more patience and stamina than i do after all.

******* new it. lol i had my doubts, but i could tell by the way u spoke and worded some shit (and by the obvious use of the accent u left in ur grammar lol)

ive finnaly gotten good at it, plus they added a lotta new characters. u got an xbox? im currently getting destroyed in halo so yeah

sorry all I have is pc right now. And basically just play fighting games lol. (Like under night in birth, guilty gear and melty blood) well and league of legends.

Guys, I was thinking about something important regarding Naruto's AP...

Being AP/DC is tied directly to the Chakra Quantity put into the Jutsu, if Naruto used FRS and a Standard Rasengan and equally places 15% of Chakra in both for arguments sake, both Jutsu should have equal AP/DC, with FRS only having more leathality due to attacking on a cellular level.

Also, SM Naruto has an overlooked Speed Feat. It's so basic, you're gonna ask yourself, why did I not think of that?

M3X said:
You guys need to play CS:GO. Best FPS game ever
i thought of that, but its pc only. i need to buy rainbow six siege tho lol. @finalorder yes, that sounds about right. although, most jutsu have a 'certain amount of chakra to work'. like, take fire ball jutsu- sauske couldnt perform it correctly because of three things- lack of traning, lack of chakra, and lack of chakra control. he surpassed all of them by training in other areas, which raised all the things i listed before. what im trying to say is that fire ball requires a chakra point of 5, while sasuke has a chakra lvl of 10, but cant bring out any more than 4 points because he lacks chakra control. see what i mean?...

as for the feat, i have been thinking of one for pain tho. do u calc stuff, final order?

TheFinalOrder said:

Being AP/DC is tied directly to the Chakra Quantity put into the Jutsu, if Naruto used FRS and a Standard Rasengan and equally places 15% of Chakra in both for arguments sake, both Jutsu should have equal AP/DC, with FRS only having more leathality due to attacking on a cellular level.

Also, SM Naruto has an overlooked Speed Feat. It's so basic, you're gonna ask yourself, why did I not think of that?
Yur gonna have to explain a little more my friend. R u saying that Narutos AP can also come from a FRS?

Eggboy is a dead meme, Shrek. He has been fumigated like the bug he is.

If we go with the chakra thing Low 6-B FRS might be an outlier. It depends on what people think.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
M3X said:
You guys need to play CS:GO. Best FPS game ever
i thought of that, but its pc only. i need to buy rainbow six siege tho lol. @finalorder yes, that sounds about right. although, most jutsu have a 'certain amount of chakra to work'. like, take fire ball jutsu- sauske couldnt perform it correctly because of three things- lack of traning, lack of chakra, and lack of chakra control. he surpassed all of them by training in other areas, which raised all the things i listed before. what im trying to say is that fire ball requires a chakra point of 5, while sasuke has a chakra lvl of 10, but cant bring out any more than 4 points because he lacks chakra control. see what i mean?...
as for the feat, i have been thinking of one for pain tho. do u calc stuff, final order?
Unless it's basic, nah.

BlackeJan said:
TheFinalOrder said:

Yur gonna have to explain a little more my friend. R u saying that Narutos AP can also come from a FRS?
Yup.

As for the SM Naruto speed feat, it was infront of our face the entire time...

He created and threw a 2nd FRS within several meters of the first one that pain blew away This should get speeds higher than Pain dodging it, which was casual anyways.

Back