• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #39 (2019 EDITION BOI)

I didn't mean for it to be harsh. Reading @BFF post about it, I thought that is what Kep basically thought of it

Kep's argument to deny the use of a planet bigger than ours for the Naruto franchise is that there is no evidence that the Earth itself is larger, as in Toriko. What we need to do is to argue about evidence that the Earth is bigger. Does anyone have any ideas?

@Shark

Read de entire thread

You are banning me from MY thread? Dont make me laugh, if i wished i could retake this thread back into the glorious Eggboi empire but i simply see no point.

A simple argument is, the distance from Konoha to Suna in Naruto Earth is so large that it takes Shinobi who can easily outrun Sound 3 days of travel to cross, when matters are serious enough to warrant them using their full speed (Gaara being taken away). That same portion is laughably small in comparison to the small portion of the Earth shown in the manga/anime, which itslef is puny as a whole to the Earth as in the Last

The only thing I can think of in the nature itself, like, mountains that look visually small are 3km in height, and compared to the mountains of real life, are already much larger. Here comes Shinju, which is a tree that is miles high and wide, which is insane

It's pretty enough, the Shinju is mad huge on a country that's actually small as shit on the Naruto Earth, mountains are dozens of km big etc etc

Sorry Shark, we did not talk to anyone who was banned from the thread.

Do as you wish, i have nothing to lose from leaving you heretics to you ways, the same cannot be said for you and the rest.

Hello? Anyone on the thread? There's only one banned talking nonsense things here

Delusionality seems to be an inherent trait of everyone in this thread, no wonder i and Fellow Chosen abandon it to achieve control over other realms.

Images like this prove nothing. Both can have 12742km but with different proportions in the screen of the anime

ShrekAlmighty said:
As expected.
Regardless i have nothing come to my mind concerning the Nard earth being bigger than the norm.
kinshiki had observed substantial tears and that its space curvature had exceeded 16

space curvature 16 <---------- does this mean anything ?

like bigger earth or somthing ?

edit: just remember that space curvature 16 was caused by naruto lol

Omimi said:
kinshiki had observed substantial tears and that its space curvature had exceeded 16

space curvature 16= does this mean anything ?
Not until now

Space curvature literally means what phrases implied. Remember Narutos chakra is causing cracks in space time just by his mere presence. Forgot should that be added to his profile??

Um....if his chakra is causing cracks in space and time but his mere presence then that would be AP lvl right there

No because it can't be calced. If you mean placing him in a certain tier in his verse cause he is the only one who has did it then yeah but technically Naruto should actually be the strongest person in the series so far out of the god tier. We can't deny that Naruto was beating Momoshikis ass even with low energy

ShrekAlmighty said:
Yea, the space cracker one.
Its unquantifiable.
is it possble to as Range feat

in anime we saw that there was some crack on the moon which tonnery fixed it

Omimi said:
where is tata we need him now lol
Sorry for being inactive these last few days, been moving in and out of my house.

anyway what's needed for evaluation?

TataHakai said:
Sorry for being inactive these last few days, been moving in and out of my house.

anyway what's needed for evaluation?
NP :)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Kisame's_water_style

what will be the result if we used water creation method

this method u used for jubi water creation

TataHakai wrote:
if the water was created rather than raised then

3.7e+21 grams for mass
moles = 18 g/mol
moles = 2.0555556e+20
Joules per mol = 285800
Joules = 285800 x 2.0555556e+20 = 5.8747779e+25 joules or 38 petatons of TNT (Multi continent level)

so can we use this method for kisame water creation ?

Back