• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

Rocker1189 said:
Alive Itachi was weaker because he was sick. Edo Itachi is stronger than Alive Itachi(at least in shippuden, in original it is unknown if he was sick). And ofcurse I meant before befreinding Kurama)
It's unknown if Part 1 Itachi is sick. It's Unquantifiable as it's not stated "When" he got Sick.

@Omimi

KCM Naruto tells Nagato after Nagato tries to hit him with that Boulder that, "He's alot stronger than when he fought Pain".

If we can agree on the 7-A scaling here, i'll make the CTR. Let's start with the Basics (Physically scaling from Pain):

• Base Naruto (Post SM Training) - Could Physically contend with Deva Path Pain.
  • MS Sasuke (Kage Summit) - Is implied to be a comparable level to Base Naruto (Post SM Training).
  • Danzou - Comparable to MS Sasuke (Kage Summit)
Only these three people have Direct feats, context and Implication, scaling them to Pain, Physically or from Naruto.

Next is Ninjutsu AP, and I'm gonna be changing my stance on Tier 6 KCM Naruto after thinking on a few things.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Omimi
KCM Naruto tells Nagato after Nagato tries to hit him with that Boulder that, "He's alot stronger than when he fought Pain".
ok that make sense now but that also put him above kn6

e.g kcm><kn8>kn6>sm>=kn4

so do we still think low-6B SM naruto with FRS ouilier ?

1.i mean u know that even base naruto cant use more then 2 FRS cuz creating 2 FRS need almost all of his chakra

2. naruto loses his sm after using 2 FRS(pain arc)

FRS is not his casual AP

its almost exhaust him(base/SM) after using 2 FRS(pain arc) 3 FRS(war arc)

Tbh with that scaling chain V2 Naruto would be consistently close to 6C with that scaling and his 6C feat.

Sasuke Kirin<Itachi<Pervy Sage<Base Naruto Somewhat=Pain<<SM Naruto<<V2Naruto

Omimi said:
TheFinalOrder said:
@Omimi
ok that make sense now
but that also put him above kn6

e.g kcm><kn8>kn6>sm>=kn4

so do we still think low-6B SM naruto with FRS ouilier ?

1.i mean u know that even base naruto cant use more then 2 FRS cuz creating 2 FRS need almost all of his chakra

2. naruto loses his sm after using 2 FRS(pain arc)

FRS is not his casual AP

its almost exhaust him(base/SM) after using 2 FRS(pain arc) 3 FRS(war arc)
You're jumping the gun. Naruto himself doesn't consider the nine-tails assault as part of his battle, evident when explaining Chibaku Tensei to Itachi.

Omimi said:
TheFinalOrder said:
That's the thing, the BM cloak is Naruto using all of Kurama's Chakra. There is no KCM = BM stuff and where are you getting that "Normal KCM Reserves = Naruto's own"?
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9oNLddaU...xNDtt7lpSz9WjeAz05pPOQCHM/s16000/0519-010.png
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AoO-010X...92knGEM3rmpeT5djB1a8AQCHM/s16000/0519-011.png

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-519.html
I wouldn't use that Diagram TBH for obvious Reasons, but even if that is the case, Having an Equal Valume of Chakra doesn't matter as Kyuubi's Chakra is still stronger than Naruto's own.

TheFinalOrder said:
Itachi fighting KCM scales to Jiraiya and you can't claim Part 1 Itachi was sick. It's unknown when contracted the disease.
So Base Jiraiya would have to be "7-A, Possibly 6-C" and scale others accordingly.

EDIT 1: Also, Itachi never tanked an attack from Nagato. We don't know if used Susanoo to tank the ST or not.

EDIT 2: KCM Isn't tier 6 anyways fir any legitimate reason.
This is not true at all, Itachi doesn't scale to Jiraiya, the whole "he'd kill both of us if we fought" statement in part 1 is irrelevant since at the time Itachi was a double agent working for the leaf, not to mention Hiruzen said no leaf ninja (which includes Jiraiya) could take on Oro in part 1, same Oro who ran from Itachi at the age of 13

Itachi P1 > Orochimaru > Jiraiya

Also i'm not sure if this is true, i'll read the novel in a few days but according to others the Naruto Jinraiden novel which was illustrated by Kishimoto states that Itachi's sickness set in when he first activated his Mangekyo Sharingan

Bruhhhh I read that on the internet yesterday that his illness also came from his tsykuomi ability and using MS so much. I guess it was true huh lol. Dang more work for us to do then

TataHakai said:
Also i'm not sure if this is true, i'll read the novel in a few days but according to others the Naruto Jinraiden novel which was illustrated by Kishimoto states that Itachi's sickness set in when he first activated his Mangekyo Sharinga
if that is true then

his prime = sickness

TataHakai said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Itachi fighting KCM scales to Jiraiya and you can't claim Part 1 Itachi was sick. It's unknown when contracted the disease.
So Base Jiraiya would have to be "7-A, Possibly 6-C" and scale others accordingly.

EDIT 1: Also, Itachi never tanked an attack from Nagato. We don't know if used Susanoo to tank the ST or not.

EDIT 2: KCM Isn't tier 6 anyways fir any legitimate reason.
This is not true at all, Itachi doesn't scale to Jiraiya, the whole "he'd kill both of us if we fought" statement in part 1 is irrelevant since at the time Itachi was a double agent working for the leaf, not to mention Hiruzen said no leaf ninja (which includes Jiraiya) could take on Oro in part 1, same Oro who ran from Itachi at the age of 13
Itachi P1 > Orochimaru > Jiraiya
Actually, there are some misconceptions here, for Starters, Orochimaru isn't stronger than Jiraiya. Orochimaru fought Jiraiya on 2 occasions:

• When he left the Village.
  • When both were handicapped.
In both instances, Orochimaru couldn't kill Jiraiya and Jiraiya, despite not actually capable of properly controlling his chakra can still contend with Orochimaru. Hiruzen's statement is proven false by the Manga itself. He states that he thinks he may not even be able defeat Orochimaru, then proceeds to Match him in combat. Tell me, what part of that statement is true to you? Where has Jiraiya not been a threat to Orochimaru?

In regards to the itachi stuff, you guys really put way too much stake in the "Double Agent" BS. Tell me, how is Itachi not fighting Jiraiya more beneficial to the leaf village than not taking Naruto, the Leafs Jinchuriki?

If the "Double Agent" stuff to be taken as Itachi not doing ANYTHING that would remotely affect the leaf village, he wouldn't attempt to take Naruto. But we all know this isn't the case, so the "Double Agent" thing isn't really a "counter argument" to him stating Him and Jiraiya would kill each other.

AstralKing7 said:
Bruhhhh I read that on the internet yesterday that his illness also came from his tsykuomi ability and using MS so much. I guess it was true huh lol. Dang more work for us to do the
No offense, but I'd rather see the actusl translation than to accept it from "Heresay" as we have a tendency to forget detsils.

His prime isn't = Sickness

His prime was 13 year old Itachi that recently activated Mangekyo sharingan

Itachi was 18 in part 1, and we don't know anything about 13 year old Itachi other than that he made Orochimaru run from the Akatsuki, so part 1 and prime have 5 years in between them in which the sickness had time to weaken him.

It's simple, we have no idea how strong Itachi is without his sickness and part 1 who is > Orochimaru is Itachi with 5 years of sickness in him.

Hell Edo isn't even full power if i remember correctly so that's probably not even the full power of prime Itachi

@Tatahakai

We know for a fact that part 2 Itachi was affected by the Illness. You are leaving out the 3 year timeskip between Part 1 and 2 where Itachi could've contradicted the illness.

Itachi is a weird character.

At the time he was ever at his strongest was probably as an Edo.

Conversely he was not at his higher postential because as an Edo he was still slightly nerfed.

So Possible prime Itachi>Edo Itachi>Young Itachi>Sick Itachi.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Tatahakai

We know for a fact that part 2 Itachi was affected by the Illness. You are leaving out the 3 year timeskip between Part 1 and 2 where Itachi could've contradicted the illness.
Itachi has the illness before he slain his clan with Obito. He had the MS then. That's when he had it because Kishi said it in the Light novel which me a Tata mentioned

Also about prime Itachi it's weird because I also heard more than once that Itachi had chakra control on the levels of Sakura and Tsuande when he was a child which is sad tbh. Itachi has so much potential but his own powers killed him.

Young Itachi is definitely his prime

AstralKing7 said:
TheFinalOrder said:
@Tatahakai

Itachi has the illness before he slain his clan with Obito. He had the MS then. That's when he had it because Kishi said it in the Light novel which me a Tata mentioned
Read my post above this one that was a response to you.

@TFO there is a lot of problems with the Naruto profiles. From Madaras profile needed to be fixed because he should have two 5B keys. Majestic Attire Kurama is the worse tho ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å There is so much needed to be done for that and we're gonna have to make a separate page for it as well as changing its stats

@Astral

Man, you ain't lying, lol. I have a solid way to get KCM to tier 6 without attempting to scale from Kn6, but we gotta get Base Naruto (BoShippuden) right first and to do that we gotta get Part 1 scaling right.

Sure I'll find the Light novel with it but it's clear as day that Kishi is Saint he got the illness when he awakened his MS

TheFinalOrder said:
@Tatahakai
Itachi got his illness before part 1 even started, that's literally why he could only use his eye like 3 times anyways, the illness brought his stamina to really low levels.

Rocker1189 said:
Itachi is a weird character.
At the time he was ever at his strongest was probably as an Edo.

Conversely he was not at his higher postential because as an Edo he was still slightly nerfed.

So Possible prime Itachi>Edo Itachi>Young Itachi>Sick Itachi.
Prime > Edo > Part 1 > Part 2

His prime is Young Itachi, aka 13 year old, but that doesn't scale to anyone since he only fought Orochimaru, took no damage and scared him so much that he ran from the Akatsuki

Part 1 and part 2 are both sick Itachi.

TataHakai said:
TheFinalOrder said:
@Tatahakai
Itachi got his illness before part 1 even started, that's literally why he could only use his eye like 3 times anyways, the illness brought his stamina to really low levels.
I'm not gonna deny it, but i'd like to see the statement or proof. A screenshot or something.

Itachi showed Sasuke his MS when Sasuke was still a child but that doesn't qualify as using an ability of the MS I guess. He also activated it first against the Mizukqge because he questioned the ability Amaterasu.

Back