• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

Burning Full Fingers said:
AstralKing7 said:
Okay guys I'm not gonna lie and it should be up for discussion but it seems there is anothe MFTL feat and it looks consistent but of course others will say it's an outlier but it's from two different people but it's the same feat
Cool joke, lol.
Can we move on to things that actually have a chance of being applied?

@TFO

You should make a thread to summarize the 7-A changes. The faster, the better. We've just been wasting precious time.
Well, now that has to wait until part 1 is rescaled.

So, I see an issue that was never addressed regarding Pain's Durability.

• Gamabunta is High 6-C.
  • Pain casually one shot him via Shinra Tensei
  • Kn6 tanked a serious ST from Pain, and redirected it back at him and Pain took it before also eating a Incomplete TBB to the Face.
Pain should have At Least High 6-C Durability and Kn6 would be At Least, High 6-C (Which isn't an outlier because Kurama is vastly stronger than a single Biju at 100%, matching 5 at once and contributing to a comparable feat).

Gamabunta is not High 6C. He has never shown feat unless fighting with Shukaku. He should't be equivalent to the Tailed Beast and Shukaku at that time still does not use his full power.

Shinra Tensei is 7-A to 6-C

pain can one shot him cause Broken bone

So, Gamabunta is 7-A to At least 7-A, Will be Better

I am myself You are you said:
Gamabunta is not High 6C. He has never shown feat unless fighting with Shukaku. He should't be equivalent to the Tailed Beast and Shukaku at that time still does not use his full power.
physically restrain kurama

Oh....when he fought Shukaku. I mean idk about that but his Jutsu could stalemate the Tailed Brat so....I guess that's High 6C

I can't imagine that Gamabunta is as strong equal to Tailed Beasts. So I refused to gamabunta tier high 6c LOL

Gama vs tails

we should edit profile's gamabunta as soon as possible.

his best feat is the Shukaku thing, which comes from part I, an Era of Naruto that has a shit ton of contradictions in terms of power statements, compared to Shippuden.

Should I remind everyone about High 6-A Hiruzen ???

Shadowbokunohero said:
his best feat is the Shukaku thing, which comes from part I, an Era of Naruto that has a shit ton of contradictions in terms of power statements, compared to Shippuden.

Should I remind everyone about High 6-A Hiruzen ???
orochimaru During the period of the 3rd generation, he could not use edo zombie completely. In addition, orochimaru stil can not use the true power of hashirama and tobirama . Even during the 4th World War, orochimaru still can not to do so.

https://imgur.com/OVvciY5

But I agree very much with an Era of Naruto that has a shit ton of contradictions in terms of power statements, compared to Shippuden.

I don't think we got Gambunta rated at 6C too.

The fact that the novel fits in the timeline, tells us exactly how Sasuke awakens the MS and the fact that Kishi illustrates it madams we can take it as canon more than the other novels

YOu should have waited on more input. Also the reasoning needs to change cause it implies we are downplaying him if he can effortlessly rip his arm off.

I watched the episode last week also. We need to re-evaluate the tailed beast. Shukaku was said to be the weakest of them if I remember when he and Kurama was arguing.

Yeah, i will waited on more input. and I want people to volunteer on more input in profile's gamabunta

input now may be : should be superior to jiraiya's base able match combo with jiraiya cause to Large Fireball ,Was able to effortfully rip Shukaku's arm off and match his Wind Bullets, and stated that if the landscape would change severely if they continued fighting

Durability: At least Mountain level+ (Took a Wind Bullet from Shukaku) ++ Survived the Shinra Tensei

BlackeJan said:
^^^^

Weakest yes, but that wouldn't really change anything for his tier and whatnot
I'm not saying he should be downgraded but since he is the weakest he should still be scaled to somewhat

Wait, I just woke up, how tf are you guys going to claim Gamabunta is an outlier? Based on what?

He has no ******* contradictions.

• Tanked a Bloodlusted Shukaku's Jutsu
  • Matched two of them
  • Cut off Biju Transformed Gaara's Shukaku Arm
We don't see more of Gamabunta in action until Pain's Assault, vs his summoning's. What contradictions are there to claim Gamabunta is an outlier? Ontop of that, have you people forgotten goddamn chakra control? Pain has shown his Rinnegan can produce 6-B feats. Via chakra control, his ST can be 7-A to 6-B if he wanted.

You guys have no ******* platform to stand on to even claim Gamabunta feats are an outlier.

All this means is that:

• Pain is at least Biju Level through feats
  • SM Jiraiya is At Least Biju Level through feats
  • SM Naruto is At Least Biju Level Through Feats (Validating His FRS being Tier 6 via feats as well and further validating him not being instantly beaten by Kurama in SM)
  • Rinnegan Summoning's are Biju Level
  • The top 3 toads are Biju Level (Gamabunta and the Two others)
  • Manda is Biju Level
  • KCM Naruto would be At Least Biju Level.
  • Kn6 At Least Biju Level.
The only thing that could be considered an outlier is KCM struggling against V2 Jinchuriki and Biju. Infact, the entire War arc in regards to KCM is simply PIS to nerf Naruto to make the conflict more believable.

If you guys think really think that bad about Part 1, why are we bothering to scale or calc anything for it? It's not as inconsistent as you are making it out be and you have no proof that Gamabunta's feats are an outlier.

Calm down @TFO lol

There are some characters in here actually that have feats above 6C. I still want to know though how come Hashirama and Madara don't scale to BM Naruto? actually how come in general why they don't scale to their own Jutsu?

I think I've said this before but characters should scale to their own Jutsu since for exception of FRS

I don't know about 6C durability for pain. That would make SM Naruto 6C physically. Naruto kicked the shit out pain and sent him rolling. Hell Naruto was stronger than pain physically tbh.

I agree with Gambunta tho. Shukaku is the weakest of the TB but he still High 6C tho. The toads can still scale

YO guys im gonna make the crt for Majestic Attire Susanno today. Not only that I'm making it for adult versions too with should be called Majestic Six paths Attire Susanno.

That would make Base Naruto High 6-C with the 7-A scaling already accepted from Pain's durability.

And there's really no need to go on that rant. We've talked about characters scaling to the tailed beasts before, and I don't see why Bunta gets a free pass just because he doesn't get summoned that much. As a matter of fact, it makes it seem as though his strength is not all that special since he's not always summoned in life-or-death battles.

If we go this route, lots of characters should have their implications and showings against Bijuu recognized, which means High 6-C for many shinobi. I don't even see why the Version 2 jinchuuriki wouldn't scale? Just seems like selective scaling to me. All it means is that many characters will be Bijuu level indeed. I wouldn't agree with anything else.

He is the only person that doesn't agree with it. Knowledgeable members and Kep do. Has he even watched Boruto series as well or read it??? TBB has vaporization feat there too. We need to really put the knowledgeable members list into effect tbh guys

You guys have no ******* platform to stand on to even claim Gamabunta feats are an outlier.

yes, we do especially when the only feats that puts him on that level is massively contradicted by the story and future feats, also the said feat comes from a specific part of Naruto that has massive contradictions to its power system.

• Hiruzen was the strongest Shinobi
  • Haku considered being a big deal
  • Kabuto fighting Tsunade
etc.

It's literally 1 feat that not only makes no sense in the context of the story but completely destroys any logical scaling for the rest of the series.

There is no reason to have Gamabunta at High 6-C other than to upgrade specific Naruto characters, it's simply cherry picking illogical inconsistency for the sake of upgrading a character.

Also, please grow up, if you're going to stamp your feet and start complaining like a 5-year-old because people disagree with you then you shouldn't be arguing in the first place

There are multiple ways you can have approached this argument without sounding like an immature child.

That would make Base Naruto High 6-C with the 7-A scaling already accepted from Pain's durability.

This what I've been saying about the V2 jins as well. That were originally agreed to be 6C. Never were they supposed to be 7A cause they have no 7A feats. We just went ahead with the 7A revision and rated them at that when they should have been 6C and Naruto was gonna be 6C but then we got the High 6C calc which made things even more consistent

TBB has vaporization feat

i know lol

but what can we do if some dont to accept

100% kurama has has three 6-A to high 6-A feat but sadly no on agree

It's not some just one and it doesn't matter if we get other calc group members who accept plus the fact that Kep agrees with it

And there's really no need to go on that rant. We've talked about characters scaling to the tailed beasts before, and I don't see why Bunta gets a free pass just because he doesn't get summoned that much. As a matter of fact, it makes it seem as though his strength is not all that special since he's not always summoned in life-or-death battles.

If we go this route, lots of characters should have their implications and showings against Bijuu recognized, which means High 6-C for many shinobi. I don't even see why the Version 2 jinchuuriki wouldn't scale? Just seems like selective scaling to me. All it means is that many characters will be Bijuu level indeed. I wouldn't agree with anything else.
Hmm....if we were to say that Base Naruto would be High 6C, it would really only be in War arc since his chakra and Kuramas had fused and still was

EDIT: wait nvm lol that wouldn't be the case if ya think about it. LET NOT FORGET that Naruto has a crap load of chakra cause of his clan + Kurama and then having chakra control which makes it him even stronger

Omimi said:
TBB has vaporization feat

i know lol

but what can we do if some dont to accept

100% kurama has has three 6-A to high 6-A feat but sadly no on agree
Wait he had those feats? scans please?

Back