• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

Shadowbokunohero said:
yes, we do especially when the only feats that puts him on that level is massively contradicted by the story and future feats, also the said feat comes from a specific part of Naruto that has massive contradictions to its power system.

• Hiruzen was the strongest Shinobi
  • Haku considered being a big deal
  • Kabuto fighting Tsunade
Hiruzen wasn't tho, Oro was, even then Itachi was stronger than oro.

Haku was considered a big deal for 1 jounin and 3 genin on their first real mission, even then it was because of his kekkei genkai which 0 tails Naruto one shot.

Kabuto was a kakashi tier ninja who was probably the strongest jounin in the entire village, anyways there's statements that put Kabuto at Tsunade's level and beyond by tsunade herself.

Burning Full Fingers said:
That would make Base Naruto High 6-C with the 7-A scaling already accepted from Pain's durability.
And there's really no need to go on that rant. We've talked about characters scaling to the tailed beasts before, and I don't see why Bunta gets a free pass just because he doesn't get summoned that much. As a matter of fact, it makes it seem as though his strength is not all that special since he's not always summoned in life-or-death battles.

If we go this route, lots of characters should have their implications and showings against Bijuu recognized, which means High 6-C for many shinobi. I don't even see why the Version 2 jinchuuriki wouldn't scale? Just seems like selective scaling to me. All it means is that many characters will be Bijuu level indeed. I wouldn't agree with anything else.
You cannot claim Gamabunta's feats are an outlier if his only feats are at that level. In order for something to be an outlier, you need consistent feats at a certain level so that another feat in general that is above or below the norm can be identified as an outlier, which is not possible for Gamabunta here. What you're all attempting to do is actually "selective scaling". After consideration, yeah, the V2 Jinchuriki can scale to their full Biju Power, but that doesn't negate the fact that their feats against KCM Naruto is PIS as KCM > SM > Pain in Durability and Pain would be More Durable than a Biju.

Talking of Pain's Durability:

0438-005
0438-006
0438-007
0438-008hdgydgu
Pain's Durability is the issue to the scailing, not Gamabunta. It's either this ST isn't equal to what he hit Gamabunta with or Kn6 Shouldn't have been able to withstand it, and Pain is putting effort in to it.

Shadowbokunohero said:
You guys have no ******* platform to stand on to even claim Gamabunta feats are an outlier.
yes, we do especially when the only feats that puts him on that level is massively contradicted by the story and future feats, also the said feat comes from a specific part of Naruto that has massive contradictions to its power system.

• Hiruzen was the strongest Shinobi
  • Haku considered being a big deal
  • Kabuto fighting Tsunade
etc.

It's literally 1 feat that not only makes no sense in the context of the story but completely destroys any logical scaling for the rest of the series.

There is no reason to have Gamabunta at High 6-C other than to upgrade specific Naruto characters, it's simply cherry picking illogical inconsistency for the sake of upgrading a character.

Also, please grow up, if you're going to stamp your feet and start complaining like a 5-year-old because people disagree with you then you shouldn't be arguing in the first place

There are multiple ways you can have approached this argument without sounding like an immature child.
1 feat?

• Cut off Shukaku's Arm
  • Matched Bloodlusted Shikaku's Attacks
  • Tanked Bloodlusted Shukaku's attack
Looks like 3 consistent feats. And they aren't contradicted. You need ro realize that you cannot scale Ninja from their summons in general. Also, Feats > Statements.

• Hiruzen was stated to be the Strongest Hokage in his Prime. Prime Hiruzen isn't shown. This statement isn't contradicted as there is no proof to disprove it with. So how is this a contradiction?
  • Haku was hyped up to be a big deal, in regards to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, not Kakashi. How is this a contradiction?
  • Kabuto can fight Tsunade, yes. Look at the fight first though before trying to use it as a argument. Tsunade's speed is nothing to write home about first of all. Kabuto didn't actually fight Tsunade until they were both exhausted and low on stamina, then he took a ninja pellet to regain his Stamina. Tsunade while Exhausted is not as strong as she usually is (Taijutsu and Physical strength and such rely on stamina, duh). Ontop of this, Kabuto used her Handicap against her.
So, nothing you said is accurate here in regards to why you're saying it. But by all means, i'd love to debunk more of these "Contradictions".

I mean by that logic let's just scrap all part 1 scaling since it's a time when "Naruto has massive contradictions to its power system."

I agree with that as well^. Gambunta can't have any outliers tbf. Like seriously we previously had him a low 6B if I remember correctly. His only feats are fighting Shukaku.

Imo the boss summons can still be 6C, we just shouldn't scale them to pain. Pain has his own scaling and he doesn't need to be 6C physically cause it cause massive scaling problems

Kn6 Naruto's Biju Dama calc shouldn't be used TBH. It uses Vaporization.

Yet, we literally see the aftermath of the explosion:

0438-013
0438-014
Clearly that is not Vaporizatio. And I know, the reason we use Vaporization is because we see vapor and Biju Bombs vaporize, but what we forget is "this is the first Biju Bomb to explode while incomplete". What merits this Biju Bomb yielding the same Vaporization Effect that COMPLETE Biju Bombs have when we are shown that the aftermath is not that of Vaporization?

@Tatahakai

What would, this calc (User blog:Kepekley23/Six-Tailed Naruto's Bijuudama?comments page=1) change if "Violent Fragmentation" was used?

@TFO

we literally see the aftermath of the explosion
Sdsadad

wrong the image u post is only small part of whole thing

and Fragment we see in that image is is from pain small CT/earth which has enough dura to not getting Vaporiz
0438-008

@Omimi

What I posted is all we see and that "small part" was at the epicenter of the explosion, where the Energy and AP is greater. So if it's not Vaporization, that speaks volumes for the entire blast. And that rock nothing but a rock pulled by Bansho Tenin. It's baseless to assume anything else.

@Blackejan

That that debris between and around them was there before and after the explosion, so it's still apart of the area hit by the explosion and even then, we don't see the supposed "Vaporization".

@TFO

pain ct = pain own dura

+u are missing my point here

small CT/earth = 7A

and Fragment we see in that image is is from pain small CT/earth which has enough dura to not getting Vaporiz

>You cannot claim Gamabunta's feats are an outlier if his only feats are at that level.

I didn't really call them outliers though? I said we've disregarded the other instances and implications of characters in relation to the Bijuu, so Bunta shouldn't get special treatment just because he rarely gets summoned.

>It's either this ST isn't equal to what he hit Gamabunta with or Kn6 Shouldn't have been able to withstand it, and Pain is putting effort in to it.

Those are baseless assumptions though, so the obvious thing here is that KN6 is stronger than Bunta. He and the other toads were low-diffed by a Shinra Tensei SM Naruto and KN6 tanked.

Anyway, I'm not neutral on the characters scaling to the Bijuu. Arguments have been made against it before, so it's gonna need an important thread if you guys wanna go ahead with this.

-sigh-...At any rate, I think Pain tanking the Recoil of the ST that Kn6 pushed back should be considered an outlier if him getting Injured by the TBB is 7-A. That feat can be discarded because it messes up the Scaling. Besides, Ninjutsu is usually Superior to the users Physical abilities anyways.

Abcvoltage said:
How do you guys rank narutos feat of sending cracks through the god tree?
I can't remember but we can get someone to calc it but it probably should just be a supporting feat since Naruto scales above that feat anyway

In the first calculation, it could simply use the Shinju's diameter as the basis for the pixel, rather than a simple nonsense root. So, maybe the calculation could give more than expected

Its a me, Shark.

@Omimi

Sure il take a look.

Edit:They looks like typical google+ material. (They are very very bad even if scaling is ignored)

Althought "i" found one my calcs on google+ so who am i to talk.

@BFF

i meant ShrekAlmighty lol

@ Shrek

Edit:They looks like typical google+ material. (They are very very bad even if scaling is ignored)

Althought "i" found one my calcs on google+ so who am i to talk.

lmao

Back