• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto General Dattebayo Discussion thread #38 (New Year Edition)

I'm in the process of rescaling Part 1 Naruto. I'm starting with Naruto himself since it's going to affect Shippuden.

So far, I've recorded all of Naruto's fights in Part 1. Now I'm going to go over the calcs relevant to him and see how he scales. Then do the same for Sasuke.

He's talking about the scaling, not the calcs. There's another 8-B calc for Haku that hasn't been evaluated yet.

@Shrek

Nah, it's from another series, lol.

Guys, Sasuke should have resistance to possession and body control.

A single piece of Orochimaru was taking over Kabuto's body and he had to use most of his chakra to hold him off. Sasuke took the entire of Orochimaru on and passively resisted being taken over.

Rocker1189 said:

A single piece of Orochimaru was taking over Kabuto's body and he had to use most of his chakra to hold him off. Sasuke took the entire of Orochimaru on and passively resisted being taken over.
This is absolutely correct

Also what ability would you class Orochimaru's weird dimension/universe thing where he does the ritual?Oh and he should have paralysis via poisons and via his curse mark implanting(used it against Swirly to save Karin).

Rocker1189 said:
Agreed with this.

I do not know any other method to do that calculation :/ also I'm just remaking changing the pixel base

Dont worry about it, youll get a hang of various methods in time, but for now please just hakai the blog as the way the guy got the speed is one of the worst mistakes ive seen yet.

Rocker1189 said:
Also what ability would you class Orochimaru's weird dimension/universe thing where he does the ritual?Oh and he should have paralysis via poisons and via his curse mark implanting(used it against Swirly to save Karin).
i also wanted know cuz he created a universe in his mind

@Umami

Its shark :]

9571928.33 is indeed = 9571928.33 but the problem (main one) is that he divided speed with distance which gives nothing. Then he assumed that the result he got is the timeframe, after which he used that timeframe and the previously established distance to get a new speed which is vastly higher than the last speed and then he used that for his KE part.

To keep is simple he dun goofed.

@M3X

It does hurt your calcing reputation but do indeed do what you like.

It's the same thing as the previous calculation, except that it just changed the pixel base. And I confused the name of the attack, I thought it was the Night Guy lol

@shArk

You're right, I'll delete it before the calculation kills someone else

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Sherk is the heretic way of reffering to The Great Ogrelord, i would much prefer to be called Shark.
And yea we need a new thread.

@M3X

An honorable move, honorable indeed.

You should keep it as a WMD that induces very sudden heart attacks

Stop saying those things, Shark, do not lie to our friend. The result would give at least Tier 2.

Back