• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should try watching the Genin arc(we get to see Kakshi beat up kids). It is pretty decent. The Blood mist village arc is okay too (not very great at the start but gets good near the end). I personally think there are no actually bad episodes but some of them are just a bit too slice of life. Oh and one more, the Nue arc very early one is decent with goo animation and awesome Mitsuke scenes (Mitsuki is great all round) and the Mitsuki origin arc is good even if you alrady read the manga on it.

Lol. I've watched all of those. Like, I've watched up until the recent arc with that guy with Ice Release.

I mean that if anything good isn't happening currently, I won't watch it until Momoshiki's arrival.

Rocker1189 said:
You should try watching the Genin arc(we get to see Kakshi beat up kids). It is pretty decent. The Blood mist village arc is okay too (not very great at the start but gets good near the end). I personally think there are no actually bad episodes but some of them are just a bit too slice of life. Oh and one more, the Nue arc very early one is decent with goo animation and awesome Mitsuke scenes (Mitsuki is great all round) and the Mitsuki origin arc is good even if you alrady read the manga on it.
Yeah i dont think there are really bad episodes there just inst any amazing ones either so it's kinda of vanilla

I liked all of the episodes but i really like the 2 final Nue arc episodes and the episode with Shizuma and Mitsuki arc was great i also liked the first episode which awesome lol the look on Narutos face i also loved the Genin arc where Boruto fought Kakashi it really showed how seperated Boruto is from the rest of his class and that he really is special even among the past prodgies

lol he has three but it seems that the one he is naturally acustomed to is Lightning since he uses it the most and is the first one we ever seen him use in the anime

Meh. I'm more interested in Kekkei Genkai like Scorch Release, Crystal Release, Steel Release, etc. I wish we could somehow see more users. >_>

Is there any indication that Boruto could learn how to manipulate ice?

I swear it, if Kishimoto bring something at certain speed or something about a certain star in at certain place and don't make a outliner with those two things, I will laugh, laugh hard.

I will laugh even if I in the middle of a exam.

YOLO, no question asked.

well the Kakashi Hiden novel confirmed there are way more than a couple of Ice users out their and the last arc of Boruto also did to in the anime. He has the two charka natures that are needed also. He is also distant distant relative of Kaguya and Momoshiki used Ice style in the light novel(i know this isnt canon) but just maybe Boruto will be able to use Ice style based on his genetics

Cystal release is badass too i wanna see someone else use it cause it kinda seem broken and i also wanna see more Scorch release. I didnt know the boruto novel was canon thought it got retconed cause we arent using it either

Unfortunately, she's never coming back. There are non-canon characters I also want to see again, but it's never going to happen.

In any case, I hope to see more of the obscure Kekkei Genkai.

Guren is canon tho i believe she was in the same episode as deidara when he caputured the giant turtle if i remember correctly i really wanna know why she doesnt have a damn page either lol. She should be canon.

nah she isn't but the curry of life arc was referenced in Boruto and even the same Mist ninja appeared in the Naruto manga

That moment when you try to look Guren up on Google-san, but the search bar is only showing suggestions for the opening theme song in Shippuden.

tbh Boruto is far above even random Chunin's if anything i think his likely already special Jonin level or very close to Jonin level. 8-A Boruto seems legit at this point but we shall see

What do you think about Urashiki Otsutsuki,I think Sasuke will kill him after a cool fight.

I think the Momo arc will begin from Sasuke and Urashiki , then Sasuke and Kinshiki & Momo after that it will go as the manga.

And i am afraid that there is going to be a lot of non canon episodes after Momo's arc.

Rocker1189 said:
I mean he already had one before he even had an anime lol.
More of a pilot special than an actual movie, considering it got retconned to hell and back immediately after release.

Dzhindzholia said:
What do you think about Urashiki Otsutsuki,I think Sasuke will kill him after a cool fight.
I think the Momo arc will begin from Sasuke and Urashiki , then Sasuke and Kinshiki & Momo after that it will go as the manga.

And i am afraid that there is going to be a lot of non canon episodes after Momo's arc.
1. I think it is definitely possible.

2. I think so too if they really try to make it as similar to the manga as possible.

3. I am 100 percent sure that is what will happen. They need to make sure thr manga is not overtaken at this rate. I would not call then non canon though since the anime is canon. But they would more likely add some depth to other characters and give some more backstory and info.

do you think Raiki is low 7-C?

just a thought.. considering the characters are so high on the Multi-city block tier than Raiki being low 7-C doesn't seem that far fetched.

Pre time skip Kakashi i mean

tbh Fillers' arnt always bad, i mean the power arc,guren arc and the Anbu Kakashi arcs are really good

I don tthink they would be fillers but they would add more to the story. And Urashiki is the third Otsuski member, that was not revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back