• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a good part of the hate came after The Last. The NaruSaku vs NaruHina really exploded. The flame wars were great.

To be honest, I really enjoyed reading a lot of those arguments, salty or not. It took away my boredom, and there was also constructive stuff there. Not to mention, it was also funny.

Well, it was easy for me to laugh since I don't support a particular pairing.

I always knew the NaruHina pairing was going to happen Kishi is not a great romance writer so when an obvious pairing has been made he would stick with it, so I was just happy when it happened. But when it comes to shipping I have to say I hate it. Like despise when people starts ships out of no where and it is worse when they try to push it unto the author. So really I dont like shippers in general. Ofcourse I dont mind the "fun" of it (dont really get it either) but when it goes beyond that ot just annoys me.

Oh yeah fan fiction, I have been thinking of getting into some for some series I like. I remeber seeing one person who wrote a fan fic with a Naruto/MTG crossover starring Hinata I think. I was planning on reading that and forgot lol.

I have nothign against fan fiction though. You are not pushing your ideals on the author and it is basically your own work.

Ahh, Magic the Gathering. At one point in my life, I heard it was called, 'Pokemon cards for old people'.

Question though. Would Tsukoyomi work on Haku if she (yes, she. fite me) is inside a mirror?

Tbh, he has to look into the eyes of Itachi, not the ther way round, so assuming he is looking into Itachi's eyes I would say yes.

Rocker1189 said:
Tbh, he has to look into the eyes of Itachi, not the ther way round, so assuming he is looking into Itachi's eyes I would say yes.
or Itachi could point

Tbh I wonder if Haku was actually Lightspeed but got a huge downgrade due to breaking one of the mirrors and receiving bad luck :^)

Relativistic Part 1 Naruto? I wonder how things would have been now.

There's a possibility it could have still been regarded as an outlier due to Naruto vs Light Fang.

Doesn't normal lightning in Naruto display properties of real lightning? It might not lead to an upgrade, but I just want to know how we consider it here.

kinda off, I'm more inclined to say it has far more similarities to electricity, also they make it pretty clear that lightning release and real lightning are two different things.. here's an extract

"is one of the five basic elemental nature Transformation techniques that allows the user to generate lightning by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra, allowing for piercing damage and fast movement. The electricity paralyses the target so that they are unable to move and leaves them vulnerable to a finishing strike.[1][2][3][4][5] While uncommon, lightning can be infused into bladed weapons in a way similar to Wind Release through chakra flow for increased piercing power through vibrations, with the added effect of inducing numbness.[6][7][8] When the technique is released from their bodies, and thus not requiring physical contact, it does not move as fast as true lightning. Instead, due to the control the user has to exert over it, it moves far slower, which can give opponents time to still react.

Building level electricity is considered to be similar in speed to real lightning here, iirc.

Also, was there any statement that the user controlling the lightning makes it slower? Because that's like saying Laxus' lightning or the lightning of many others here - that are considered to be real - is slower than real lightning because they control it.

Shadowbokunohero said:
kinda off, I'm more inclined to say it has far more similarities to electricity, also they make it pretty clear that lightning release and real lightning are two different things.. here's an extract
"is one of the five basic elemental nature Transformation techniques that allows the user to generate lightning by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra, allowing for piercing damage and fast movement. The electricity paralyses the target so that they are unable to move and leaves them vulnerable to a finishing strike.[1][2][3][4][5] While uncommon, lightning can be infused into bladed weapons in a way similar to Wind Release through chakra flow for increased piercing power through vibrations, with the added effect of inducing numbness.[6][7][8] When the technique is released from their bodies, and thus not requiring physical contact, it does not move as fast as true lightning. Instead, due to the control the user has to exert over it, it moves far slower, which can give opponents time to still react.
Is this fromt he wiki? It does not even have citations for that last bit. Because as far as I know this was never stated in the manga or anime or even databook. Unless it was of course but then I need evidence.

Maybe it's from a databook. Last I checked, I didn't see a citation for Amaterasu being as hot as the sun, but it's from a databook.

Still, it would be good to see confirmation if it's really from a databook. I don't remember anything about this in the manga.

Pain. Their main strength was their abilties not being known.They have summoned beasts to distract him. And putting just one person into tsukuyomi in his sick state is dangerous for him. He can probably last 2-4 tsukuyomis before dying on the spot. Deva path is a force to be reckoned with. And with their shared vision they can easily out manoeuver him. Not to mention the one counter to occular genjutsu if having an ally to break you out and there are Six of them lol. Pain 8/10.

If Itachi had knowledge then Pain 6.5/10

If Itachi is healthy and has knowledge, then idk I am not sure how Izanami works with the six paths

Guys, go and give your opinions on this Thread, trying to solidify Lightning Fast (FTLightning technically) Ay. Unite My Rice will comment after a few replys. If we can get UMR and Kep to agree, which Kep already does, it'll make things easier.

LordWhis said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
I wanted to make Healthy Itachi with knowledge vs the Six Paths.
Itachi handily, maybe even a stomp.
No... i dont think it's a stomp at all, remember Itachi was fighting 1 person, his going to have alot of trouble fighting 6 different pepole with almost omni direction sight. If Itachi does end up winning he isnt go to be stomping by any means, you also have to take in account that Nagato likely knows more about Itachi than what Itachi knows about Pain at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back