• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itachi can do nothing against Pain actually,even with his knowladges.CT>Itachi's Susanoo.Genjutsu and other ninjutsu's are useless against Pain.

Rinnegan is immune to any genjutsu that requiers an eye contact,not even Kotoamatsukami can mindhax them.Ninjutsu is easily absorbed by Pain,he could absorb Naruto's jutsus without much trouble.

That is because nobody used koto on him, it would certainly have worked on him.

Also, a large portion of Itachi's genjutsu arsenal does not require eye contact (including koto). What if he points at him or uses auditory genjutsu, Rinnegan ain't helping him in that kind of a scenario.

mind telling which two so i can help i forgot lol cause the itachi revision led to the new speed upgrades(dont know if theyve been applied) and those led to the A's speed revision which leds to minato so lol dont know where we are right now

It is impossible,they doesnt even look alike.The only thing that they share is summoning a toad.Not only Jiraiya can do that.

I hope Kashin Koji shows some good jutsus and I also like the way the show goes,tecnhology+ninjutsu looks good for me.

Also,we have to wait until May 2 for the next chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back