• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed today's episode and it looks like next week's episode is going to be really hype

Spoilers below

• Also looks like there seem to be quite a bit of Kaguya Temple's around the world
  • Also Naruto notes that it's been 10 years since then... im assuming the war.. so how old is Boruto?
  • White Zetsu is back!?

Nah, it cant be 10 years since the war, that makes no sense. A couple years (or so) after the war The Last happened and Boruto was not born yet. Thta would make Boruto at most 8 years old which I find extremely hard to believe since they are about to do the Chunin exams.

^^^ exactly. confusing.. if anything I think it's a slip up from the writers.. but in my headcanon, I'm going to assume Naruto was referencing the Last.

Yeah that would make the most sense...and still be stupid. I guess that is either our first plothole/mistake or Boruto is young as hell or Boruto's age group is taking the Chunin exams really early because of how good they are which is definitely possible.

which..ughh this is def plot hole or Naruto is referencing some unseen event we don't know about or Naruto doesn't remember exactly how long ago and is just making a rough estimate guess

Now the real question is what happens if a Jinchuriki dies of old age. Or do they gain immortality too? lol. All Jinchuriki have died from none natural courses so we dont even know the answer to that question.

@BFF and Omimi

Bijuu only have Longevity or Immortality type 1 -i think this most likely- as we see from Gyuki they can't regenerate even decades after.

@Rocker

Jinchurikis don't gain immortality as we can see from Mito and Hagoromo and Bijuu resurrect with time.

This isn't the first time I've seen this "It's been ten years since the war" thing. It should be a pretty big mistake.

The Konoha 11 should logically be in their early 30s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back