• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
so I decided we should fuse Naruto and Boruto threads into one thread, far more streamlined and will make me forget that Naruto has ended and it's just his son carrying on his legacy.. I need to make myself believe Naruto is still very much important and deserves his own thread Dattbayo... also if there is a sequel thread remember the Dattebayo part in memory of Naruto T_T

anyway
Naruto chibi render by azndestiny
, lets get this thread started

My Highlights for the Week

• Naruto takes out the main villain of the arc in less than a minute
  • Ninja Storm trilogy is coming to the Nintendo Switch
  • Got a new copy of the first Naruto volume after my cousin destroyed my old one :/

Shadowbokunohero said:
His okay tbh just Vanilla, i like Sarada and Mitsuki far more
Yeah they throwbacks what we love about the Naruto to begin with. Can't say same about Bolt though.

Doubt it. Only the Momoshiki arc in the anime represents the last major hope. Because Naruto and Sasuke are gonna take the backseat for the current generation.

Except some dude in Boruto does the feat, and is confirmed to be weaker than the god tiers.

evil guy obliterates a planet with his full power, gets one shotted by sage mode Naruto OvO

in all honesty if Boruto and co capp out at 7-B, i think that would actually be far better

@Vegito

Why? You some kind of ossan?

@Shadow

Lol, after the Boruto hype? I think not.

Also, that gif is cool.

For my favorite movie, I'm not sure.

I honestly think that Naruto and Sasuke are likely to get sealed like Kaguya is.

Kaguya might somehow come back

Dunno, I just don't see them being sealed. Kawaki said he'd send Boruto to where Naruto is. Just doesn't sound like sealing to me.

I dont it sounds like either death (which I think is highly unlikely without him either being as powerful) or some insane hax/sealing. But that was just one theory.

How many chapters does the manga have now?

Also, before I forget, didn't Toneri appear in Boruto's dream? If so, is that dream manipulation?

What? That's much lower than I hoped for. This is torture.

And I don't remember the episode at all...I'll see if I can find something on it in the wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back