• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #22

Edo Tensei = The Body + The Binding.

The soul of a person is not not apart of the Jutsu. The TSB would negate the Body and The Binding, but seeing as Minato's Soul was still bound to the Body after having his Arms detached, the TSB only affected the Body of the Jutsu, not the Binding. Minato's Soul should've been fine as the Binding wasn't affected, yet:

0691-024
So, when Hagoromo undid the Edo Tensei Jutsu and unbound the souls,we see Minato's Soul is missing the arms still...
If the Soul isn't part of the Jutsu and the binding of the binding of the soul was intact, the only explanation is Yin/Yang Release damaged Minato's Soul as well as his Body.

guys spoilers for the next for episodes are out..its lit!!! Its get interesting in the Metal Lee episode with him and Rock Lee training and he goes to search for somethign that will fix his shyness problem. Then he meets Might GUy. I dont know if its the first time but it says he meets GUy. Its only one epiosode expect something good to happen to him and his weakness can be changed as well after that on his profile.

Now the next episodes...oh boy it feels damn near better than the Mujina Bandits arc!!

Go to youtube and EternalHokage made a vidoe on them

THere is another Kage summit and Onoki is missing. Team 7 is there on a mission i think with ninja from other villages and Mitsuki askes a weird question that wasnt told to us.

Next episode "Mitsuki's Will" is lit!! THe ending makes sense now. Mitsuki disappears. Boruto and Sarada goes to his house to find out he lives alone while meeting Jonin on the way who have been dispatched by Naruto asking questions as to whats going on

gettting a Kage Summit arc vibe from the new episodes like Sasuke vs Kage Summit lol

Man i hope we see new samurai and how the land of Iron has changed with the new times now

Tsunade and Ay survived going through the teleportation since they said its too fast for any human cause it would rip them apart. The Databook said that it travels things "At the Speed of Light" (was meant for communication) and they use this to get on to the battlefield VERY quickly

Burning Full Fingers said:
Hmm, the kunai moving at relativistic speeds thing resulted in City level, iirc.
Well this baby has things going SoL so im sure if we could just calc and find the KE then we should find a good result!

Thats what im trying to find. Ive asked @Taka again since he did say it was not quantifiable but then i could give it a shot finding the KE (though anything over 92% of SoL would mess things up)

Also, if you are going to use a relativistic speed then you have to use relativistic kinetic energy equation, not the normal one.

@BFF

Depends but i assume having the same energy as something like natural sea currents(Gulf Stream for example) would fit it well.

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Yeah, we just can make an estimate using a relativistic speed like Tata said.
ok but just making sure we HAVE to use relarivistic speed? even though the Transfer is SoL?

@Alex

I disagree changing that would be changing a crucial part of the feat, not an assumption which can vary as such the result wouldnt be representative of the feat.

Edit: Also im not sure if my memory serves me right but IIRC KE cannot be used to calc Ap when a character is moving only themselfes, if they are swinging a sword at some random speeds then its calcable.

You can't use Relativistic speed when it's explicitly stated to be Light Speed, and you can't get KE from light speed movement.

Though if we could've theoretically it would come up to like 1.99 Gigatons assuming they were moving at 0.92% SOL and weighed 60kg

But yeah we can't use that method.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@BFF

Depends but i assume having the same energy as something like natural sea currents(Gulf Stream for example) would fit it well.
Hmm. I asked because a new Longinus user in DxD is said to be capable of controlling the oceans in Earth. I'll wait for the volume to be translated before looking more into it.

Back