• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #22

TataHakai said:
Though if we could've theoretically it would come up to like 1.99 Gigatons assuming they were moving at 0.92% SOL and weighed 60kg
But yeah we can't use that method.
That would had been a supporting feat!!!

I rather just bullcrap it and pretend to use Relativistic speed

I tried to do that months ago on a God Of highschool calculation but it got rejected, same thing in the OBD, it's called hiding the outlier and it's a fallacious way of calculating things.

He used lightning jutsu to guide the Kirin but it was just all the lightning in a storm put into one attack.

So his Lightning attracted the lightning in the clouds right? didnt he use his lightning element in the storm as well?

So....quick question! Just want to know something here but if something that electrically stimulates neurotransmitters/nervous system that increases the neural synapes reaction time and have the effects of electrocution and paralysis then is that Real Lightning?

Lightning as we know it doesn't quicken synapses and neither does electricity, on the contrary it likely causes damage to the body.

@Burning Full Fingers

But the question is,have they regenerated anything other than their tails?For example Gyuki can not regen his horn.

You can add regen to them and note that they can regenerate only their tails.

hey, about killing intent...

Killing intent is just pure bloodlust that can paralyze and even make others pass out out of fear.

Two people we saw using this were Zabuza and Orochimaru both can use it.

Tobirama also scared team taka, however it was through flexing his chakra

Now here's the thing. Kakashi was completly unaffected by it zabuza's, and yet orochimaru scared even him (albeit to a much lesser extent)

and naruto (while buffed by kurama) was also capable of fighting just fine while sasuke couldn't even move properly.

Beyond zabuza getting fear manip as well. Shouldn't some of the character get some extent of resistance to it?

Now that I think of it, didn't Kurama's chakra avatar regenerate part of his head or something? I saw someone posting a scan about it some time ago.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Now that I think of it, didn't Kurama's chakra avatar regenerate part of his head or something? I saw someone posting a scan about it some time ago.
I think it was me.

He regenerated half oh his body being destroyed

Tough, shouldn't teh avatar be as easily remade as a chakra cloak? The actual kurama stays unharmed after all.

it cant be that bad! i mean i learned some things in there that im sure none of us knew. All the other stuffs r things that were already mentioned (though it could give u more a more bit insight on it)

Only thing that's is useful is that it's confirmed that Toneri has SOSP chakra lol I can't believe I forgot it was stated on the box set

Yeah It was pretty obvious he had SOSP chakra in the first place since he had the TSB but I don't know why it wasn't added

Now that it's confirmed that Toneris chakra is stated to be similar to Kaguya that's enough proof

AstralKing7 said:
Only thing that's is useful is that it's confirmed that Toneri has SOSP chakra lol I can't believe I forgot it was stated on the box set
Where is that "confirmed"? We have images?

i literally saw the image in the video guys lol its literally stated on the box set that TOneri has chakra similar to Kaguyas.

I think back when we heard about this we dismissed it as a thing about AP and not chakra properties.

Ill post a picture of where its stated that TOneri has chakra like Kaguya, in other words SOSP chakra

Back