• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #22

gonna finish the new shikamaru novel today guys. someone on reddit said it ties into the Boruto manga. Shikamaru says the system has to go and Sasuke said that before and Kawaki is trying for that

BlackeJan said:
@Everyone
While i hope that Hinata would be 5-B (though she hasnt shown feats other then healing Naruto/repleninshing his chakra w/in seconds while Sakura needed to heal him for 2-3 days then after she was done she was exhausted unlike Hinata) she has SOSP chakra in her cause of Hamura so basically

Realistically/Logically: Shes the 2nd strongest after Naruto/Sasuke

Kishimito/VIZ ver.: She cant transform, doesnt fight anymore, seems weak (but really she aint cause of Hamura)
^^^^

Goodness gracious people i even wrote it right here that basically explains the situation. Yes i will agree she shouldnt be 5-B unless we actaully see her in action (In the Last her chakra changed from blue to purple so that already explains the SOSP chakra) though what ive wrote in blue above is like the inly feat she has which was in The Last

@Blackejan

Her chakra was always purple. I rewatched it.

Anyways, at the very least, Hinata should be "At Least 7-A+, like Far Higher".

Reasoning: "Restored Naruto's Chakra chakra reserves in seconds which Took Sakura 3 days."

This is fair as Hinata showcased a Chakra output FAR Superior to Sakura.

Her chakra couldnt be purple until the moment she gotten Hamura's chakra (using the Lion fist in The Last vs i Shippude)

i agree with 7A+ totally. We were gonna give Urashiki 7A+ even tho he didnt have any feats really

Also we shoudl change Urashiki to 6B with Shinre Tensei based on the last discussion about all rinnegan users being able to use it if they put a lot of chakra into it

https://www.*************/manga/naruto/v58/c550/15.html

https://www.*************/manga/naruto/v58/c552/4.html

Would this be a good calc?

5-B Hinata seems a no even to me, but I believe she should have SOSP chakra still (and resistances with it).

What tier sh eshould be I do not know

Back