• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #22

Finally we cleared that up ovo Toneri has SOSP chakra i mean it was obvious but still you know how people are lol.

I guess Toneri can hax stump Madara now lol and obito

Well if Toneri has SOSP chakra then Hamura has it, and if Hamura has it then Hinata has it, and if Hinata has it then.....Hinata is 2nd strongest after Naruto/Sasuke

your logic doesnt make sense dude. Naruto and sasuke arent the strongest. Even if we cocnsider them to be HInata still wouldnt be stronger than TOneri who also has SOSP chakra cause of the simple fact that he is TCM is a full blooded Otsutuki clan member even from the side branch and he has better feats

I agree HInata has SOSP chakra as well and im surprised no one brought this up for her

@Astral

I meant for protagonist and yes i know she doesnt have feats cause its either Kishimoto didnt want her having a form or just wanted her to be a housewife for the rest of her life (even though she basically has God Chakra in her)....AND I BEEN BROUGHT IT UP BEFORE!

tbf when you brought it up i think people were just thinking she got normal chakra from Hamura but naw Hamura himself has SOSP chakra. I totally support Hinata gettign upgraded casue the chakra she got from Hamura was SOSp chakra just like the chakra TOneri has

Thats would be nice and all but she doesn have any feats and not only that we dont know how powerful she is....dammit i need to see Hinata back in action!

Toneri and Hinata should be 5-B. Gonna make a CTR, but the basics are as Follows:

• Base Naruto is 5-B like Sasuke (Killed Momoshiki, Tanked his Own Chakra exploading, could fight with fused Momoshiki in h2h (Overwhelmed in Speed), could physically clash with Sasuke who tanked Rinnesharingan's Madara's Punch that drew blood from SPSM Naruto), and Base Toneri's Puppet could fight evenly with Naruto in Taijutsu. Toneri shouldn't be weaker than his Puppet.
  • Hamura gave his Chakra to Hinata, whom instantly restored Naruto's Chakra level after it was absorbed by Toneri.
NOTE: Unlike Naruto and Sasuke, it's implied Hinata has to tap into Hamura's chakra as she Cloaked herself in Chakra after saying she has his Chakra. Nothing contradicts Hinata being 5-B either.

I have no problem w/ Base Naruto being 5-B but that in turn would make TCM Toneri 5-B even though if iirc they had a calc at Low 5-B

EDIT: i think the reason why they have Adult Sasuke just 5-B cause he doesnt have a transformation unlike Naruto who does

Base Adult naruto is 5B for his own reasons which doesnt scale to THe Last KSM

Base Adult Nartuo scales to Sasuke and to Momoshiki a little

TataHakai said:
How do i say No in every langage.
Wait just hear us out! Toneri is stated in Databook to have chakra similar to Kaguya (which is Godly chakra/SOSP chakra) so that means that Hamura has it (we already know who hes related to) which in turn means Hinata has is which tells u....Hinata has Godly chakra/SOSP chakra!

AstralKing7 said:
@TFO sais that Toneri should also have 5-B, which we already know who gets the scaling

@TFO bro do me a favor and save that thread for tomorrow. My head is hurting and so is Rscis as well

@Blacke it's not a data book but it does confirm its atleast canon and true and also explains why Toneri can use SOSP jutsus and can breath in space and can absorb natural energy

Shikamaru Light Novel may have just gotten confirmed canon cause someone on Reddit said it has direct ties to Boruto manga OVO finally lol

ALmsot time for a new thread...

Imma finish reading the Shikamaru novel probably tonight or tomorrow morning

@Everyone

While i hope that Hinata would be 5-B (though she hasnt shown feats other then healing Naruto/repleninshing his chakra w/in seconds while Sakura needed to heal him for 2-3 days then after she was done she was exhausted unlike Hinata) she has SOSP chakra in her cause of Hamura so basically

Realistically/Logically: Shes the 2nd strongest after Naruto/Sasuke

Kishimito/VIZ ver.: She cant transform, doesnt fight anymore, seems weak (but really she aint cause of Hamura)

AstralKing7 said:
Your first part is Absurd with no proof. Not to mention even without scaling from his feats against Momo, Base 17 year old Naruto scales to Sasuke who is 5-B in Base.

And this doesn't include you, Astral, but i'm sorry, but anyone who says Naruto doesn't scale physically to Sasuke in base at any point is a idiot. That is a vastly unsubstantiated claim that is highly nonsensical.

The only stat that Sasuke has over Base Naruto is Speed, nothing more.

I agree that Naruto scales to Sasuke tho bro

I meant that Base naruto scales to Momoshiki a little. I probably should have added a comma after Sasuke

if we can get TOneri up to 5B then base naruto beign 5b for obvious reasons would make his KSM 5B which is more proof for Toneri and is consistent and also consistent with how durable the Tenseigan is

@Astral

Exactly. Base Naruto already has multiple feats putting him at 5-B in Base. KCSM would be stronger (By alot, but more on that Later).

Hinata should not be 5-B guys please. She was unable to break the shield that cloaked the castle in the moon. Let us not get too carried away. I always agreed that Toneri should be 5-B though.

TheFinalOrder said:
TataHakai said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Hinata should be 5-B
You can say no as many times as you want. It means nothing. Infact, if you are going to say no, I dare you to prove it. A single feat saying otherwise and I will concede Hinata.
Hmm let's see

She has absolutely no feats besides restoring Naruto's chakra which may or may not be at that level

She got destroyed by Toneri

She failed to even scratch a Low 5-B Barrier

TheFinalOrder said:
This the only time I have seen this about Toneri. Not even in the databook anything of it... The only source implying this is the image above. So I don't know if the can be used.

Also is the fun and games thread? 5B Hinata? You made me laugh.

Toneri is not 5B. Also like BFF said before I still belive that Juubi Madara Pre Shinjuu should be 5B or likely 5B. It doesn't make sense to be compared to Hagoromo by the character himself and not to be.

Rocker1189 said:
It does not matter if it is your furst time seeing it, it is legit.
What I meant that this is the only source saying something like that. So I don't know if it can be used.

TataHakai said:
TheFinalOrder said:
TataHakai said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Hinata should be 5-B
You can say no as many times as you want. It means nothing. Infact, if you are going to say no, I dare you to prove it. A single feat saying otherwise and I will concede Hinata.
Hmm let's see
She has absolutely no feats besides restoring Naruto's chakra which may or may not be at that level

She got destroyed by Toneri

She failed to even scratch a Low 5-B Barrier
608f569ffdda7afc6484966ec0ba48e9
You know, it is implied that Hinata didn't use Hamura's Chakra until that part. Kinda ignoring implication and context here, but....I will concede on Hinata.

Hinata's chakra colour changes when using Hamura's. Her lion face attack(can't remember the name) changed from blue to purple

WHats wrong with that picture??? Its pretty much stating that Toneri has SOSP chakra which was obvious since he uses TSB but now we got proof

Back