• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #22

What are those things concerning Astral's missing abilities thread that are supposed to be added for Naruto? I remember the part about him slowing down Regenerationn in KCM.

Yeah Naruto directly scales way above Sasuke because Itachi is technically stronger than Sasuke and he stated Pervy sage was too much for him and Kisame and Naruto in SM is stronger cause we consider his form Perfect while Pervy Sages form is incomplete

@WOI yeah Naruto should be able to attack souls and I always wondered if he should be able to touch non corporeal things for that reason

Also I believe he only reason they can use Susanno is because it's a spiritual manifestation of their bones and Sasuke even said his bones hurt when he uses Susanno.

AstralKing7 said:
Also I believe he only reason they can use Susanno is because it's a spiritual manifestation of their bones and Sasuke even said his bones hurt when he uses Susanno.
No, Susanoo isn't a manifestation of their bones and Sasuke didn't say his bones hurt:

0466-005

I dont think so. I'm going off of the non-corporeal page which has being a soul, energy, or an abstract concept as being non-corporeal.

YungManzi said:
I don't think that's true TFO.
Souls relate to chakra....but chakra can still exist without the soul.
Souls exist as Chakra when in the Human World. So so so many instances of this.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Then naruto should be able to touch/hit non-corporeals.
Naruto has already touches his soul and Obito, while dead, stated that Chakra connects the World of the Dead and Living.

Let's stop with the extra stuff. We know for a fact that halts connects the two worlds. We also have a feat of Naruto touching his own soul and the souls of the tailed beast when he pulled them out cause we know they are made of nothing but pure chakra and non coporeal as well

simply jums foreward, so it could be taken as him just seeing people entire generations beyond the ones he last talked to

The chapter where he pulled them out of Obito

He also touched Hag too get the seal same for Sasuke

Naruto also touched the tailed beast when they gave him chakra that first time

Back