• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #22

Ask about that stuff concerning the Juubi. Naruto wiki interprets it as the Juubi giving off the same sensation as natural energy, iirc.

Wow...just heard the news about Kep...the situation is too wild. Not that a Global ban is impossible to get around, just a minor inconvience<\s>.

I got a feeling K23 will return from the "Lake of Reincarnation" as a new entity (Gotta love Matt Hardy).

TheFinalOrder said:
Wow...just heard the news about Kep...the situation is too wild. Not that a Global ban is impossible to get around, just a minor inconvience<\s>.
I got a feeling K23 will return from the "Lake of Reincarnation" as a new entity (Gotta love Matt Hardy). </div>
yes is sad

but u know other said nope cuz edo are ninjutsu

but now we have evidence that Souls = chakra

Omimi said:
Edo Tensei = An Immortal Body with Infinite Reserves of Chakra and Unlimited Regen that has a soul sealed to the body.

Destroying the body =/= Attacking or Destroying the soul. The soul isn't the Jutsu, the soul is simply tied to the jutsu, I.E, "The Body".

When Hagoromo undid the Edo Tensei Jutsu, the only thing left from Minato was the soul about to leave fir the afterlife, Minato's soul is clearly damaged.

TheFinalOrder said:
Omimi said:
Edo Tensei = An Immortal Body with Infinite Reserves of Chakra and Unlimited Regen that has a soul sealed to the body.
Destroying the body =/= Attacking or Destroying the soul. The soul isn't the Jutsu, the soul is simply tied to the jutsu, I.E, "The Body".

When Hagoromo undid the Edo Tensei Jutsu, the only thing left from Minato was the soul about to leave fir the afterlife, Minato's soul is clearly damaged.
dude i swear to god there was a thread on this once and people downplayed it to hell about how TSB didnt effect the soul. I think it was banned members who didnt like Naruto verse that did it.

Its obvious TSB effects the soul and has the feats. Its sad just because you have color on your name your automatically correct when you know nothing about the verse and its mechanics

I argued on that subject a lot including Kep.

Francly,I couldn't understand anything they told me,because we literally saw how Minato's soul was unarmed,and they said it was because TSB null jutsus and Edo's are jutsus,how is nulling a jutsu damages a soul?I don't understand.

ut I am not going to argue on that subject with same people.

@EVERYONE

plz forgive me but we need to get our comrade back! Ant-San gave us to contact FANDOM themselves (I didn't look at it but he posted it) so we need to give our support to bring him back

Souls dont have regen. The fact that TSB can still cause a soul from regen is proof it effects the soul. They also based their arugement around SOuls having regen when they have never been proven to.

nice to see everyone with Kara profiles lol ovo

next we need Delta...BFF

The TSB Yin/Yang Release is what damaged Minato's Soul. And while yes, It Nulls Jutsu, Yin/Yang Release does more than that (It's Reality Warping tbf).

That said, those who claim Minato's Soul "wasn't" damaged are under a misconception about Edo Tensei. The Souls of those Ressurected Are not a part of the jutsu.

Oh,one their argument was that Sakura got pierced by Madara's TSB staff and survived.

Yet we saw Orochimaru being able to live without half of his soul.

Back