• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

I honestly feel the calc isnt even in the evaluation thread....i went to it and NEVER saw the one that need evaluation less i went passed it. Heck by what Ant-sama said when i commented i though that it wasnt in the thread

naw it was agreed that it needs to be discussed on a new thread. Kaguya wont be 5A unless she has IT chakra which was used to create the TSB. We need to discuss and get that accepted first

What is the basis for One Eyed SM Madara being High 6-A? Less i'm forgetting something, his doujutsu should only be 6-A. 1/5th as strong as Edo Madara at least.

to me its look only narutovers's tier jump consider outlier

i have seen many vers here getting upgrades (from tier 6/5 to tier 3/2) without any complain

Its b/c Naruto is one of the most popular series who ARENT at space tier (4-C and up) so people r gonna sya outlier no matter what. Hell apparently Kaguya has stars/moons on her dimension yet she doesnt get the upgrade yet shes god tier lvl yet there r other verse that can make dimensions but they can get an upgrade....i just dont understand why in all honesty

Burning Full Fingers said:
Oh, well. I'm quite content with where they are though.
Same here but i still dont think its cool to do that to popular series but its ok to do it to others series that arent

Shrek has been busy lately knowing him lol

EDIT: in Calculation Evaluation, what does it mean for "Priorities"?

EDIT 2: u know....it just clicked to me but 50% Kurama is At Least Low 6-B+......so how come a Base Naruto At Least 7-C chakra doesnt merge w/ a At Least Low 6-B+ chakra when he goes KCM or BM?

Back