• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto/Boruto Dattebayo General Discussion Thread #20

AlexSoloVaAlFuturo

VS Battles
Retired
Continued from here.

Special

D0a5528bb7982e30656b5825244e15be
Tumblr mkl733uKQ11rbyerwo1 500
Thread 20 huh?

Naruto have came from a long way.

We have came from a long way, doesn't it?

Naruto rasengan2We started on March of this very year. Where is our tier 5-A? Where?!Naruto rasengan

176aa7ade86584bb1540417e7c4ddfdeca0780f2 hqThe start of KK and Jiraiya bullshit. The novels! The novels!!! Ah, there it is.Toneri trolls naruto 500 by qaelios-d8vuyds

Sasuke MSGai > fodders. Gai > Fodder-baa-chan. Top 10 anime entrances.Sasuke EMS

1481232885 1479676987 anigifWut's this? A revision thread? Sigh, good thing that I haven't read all Nard to help. Kakashi don't belive in anyone.Dance

Baki53153261235135125Baki for next Kazekage now! You eyes are bad now. The real Thanos.Completed

Me-kishimotoDamn right. This will never change. The moment when ShrekAlmighty and AlexSoloVaAlFuturo discovered that each other are part of the Chosens of Eggboi. 2 strong plz nerf.Tumblr otyobjBVFh1w60al9o1 400

BREAKDANCING EGGMANThe start to Eggboi supremacy. Well, now they are 5-B. Interesting Intensifies. Things happened to us in our way.Tumblr mrz5gu1YBs1r3maj7o1 500

F9b591082bccba2916fef71d1322ea44Food, drinks and table manipulation. Useless. Wood release bullshit. The speed is relative, not the time.Originald

Madara RapGod Robuttnik. A-Cat-Suki. Frog strike = Durability Negation = Naruro solo your fav lol.Lightspeeda

Tumblr lqsl18obD81r2voduo1 500Half way till here, huh. Sorry, but that will never happen. This. How ironic fate can be!Tumblr nqg0suaOXN1sfuio2o1 r1 500

PlumpInfiniteClownanemonefish-size restrictedFirst thread that reached the 10 kudos. Bad idea. I have... No comments.8dd

Bf8More like replace Mai with Baki or Ramen Guy. Ban incoming. Tier 0 Baki. This when? You wish too many things.Proxy 3moxzTYYdKWyO132jK3l2y6vbqdLico4Z7cGF b32Nkzy3mSpINm1Ms7b8e8ede87d1167792b64736e8499a07

25dc32045f07efb81e29d7165564c5c6a26f9aac hqAnd now that I kinda know how to mess with them this will never end. Solos your fav verse confirmed. lul. HA! Looks like someone need a gif of this.Tumblr mspy6zLMfu1s6spx1o1 1280

0b9343fa1c1bf24a5e686ace2be999d854544739 hqPeople has go and come. The Three Great Deities. friendship and stuff is >>>>Unlimited PowerRcEkgf

Tumblr mriuryrTJn1sdby67o1 1280You didn't blitz anyone, you just run before the thing even begun. Usain Burrito. Shit Tier Level Fodder Jokes.Eggman breaking fourth wall in Sonic X

Tumblr n7mpy5vvVC1so5ikbo5 400This shit is just getting started. Nice smuggy face. 9-B God Tier calc.BFF has stopped working

The real Salty ShrekSenpai noticed me. They call him Burritox. Ramen Guy is everything. The Three Great Deities Dancing Together

Tumblr m8gjtkRqHr1qzisjjo1 500We have felt down. Itachi is the birthday itself. You just don't know what you talking about. This. Bad idea 2.0 If this isn't special then the entire existance of FANDOM is a lie.Shrek after his training

SoulfulEssentialAmericansaddlebred-size restrictedThanks Eggboi for that. What is this bullshit of shippings? Everyone knows that the real thing is EggboiShojoji. Fat ass old nard.Me vs life

8750FC18-11AB-463E-AA3F-25FBDB7720F5Look at us now.8750FC18-11AB-463E-AA3F-25FBDB7720F5

A thread special for Naruto? Of course, but even more special for us. Naruto have reunited all of us here, but Naruto would be nothing without us. I'm just me, so I can't put here every single comment of all previous threads, so please enjoy this special that I made for you and everyone else.

8750FC18-11AB-463E-AA3F-25FBDB7720F5
There still a long road ahead of us, let's go with our heads up.

Tumblr mt1pn7Xr1w1rcdt8so1 500
^^^^^^^^^^

yeah i had the perfect gif for this thread i was gonna make lol, can you make it special cause Shadow had wanted it to be special since it was the 20th Naruto to Boruto GD thread

Thanks Zzsax for the response on the previous threat, But im reposting this here to get more of peoples opinions on The subject.

Lets say that the zetsu army betrayed kaguya somehow In a hypothetical scenario, and they all attack her at the same time... wouldnt she... easily handle all of them? Even if the the whole planet was full of zetsus, she has more than enough strenth to end the entire planet instantly.

If she can get rid of all of them, doesnt the whole idea of her using them for said purpose be idiotic? If momoshiki was indeed far more superior than her as others like to believe (not me), then she must have downsyndrome for believing her zetsu army would have done anything to Momoshiki.

If not, ignore my stupid post.

Kaguya is a idiot. She her self would solo the zetsus lol i dont know what the hell she was thinking when Momoshiki can surface wipe the planet

Wind Release: Rasenshuriken can destroy the enemy's chakra pathway system. The damage inflicted cannot be repaired with any medical ninjutsu whatsoever, which can crippled the enemy permanently and they will loss the ability to wield chakra

1.so we need to add power Power Nullification for Wind Release: Rasenshuriken because who ever hit by FRS will loss the ability to wield chakra

2.Regenerationn Nullification because The damage inflicted by FRS cannot be repaired withany medical ninjutsu whatsoever, which can crippled the enemy permanently

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Naruto-chapter-346.html

AstralKing7 said:
Kaguya is a idiot. She her self would solo the zetsus lol i dont know what the hell she was thinking when Momoshiki can surface wipe the planet
even bsm naruto can solo the zetsus lol

For the Zetsu army, it's less about their power and more about the numbers advantage + tools for distraction.

It's like how the 3rd Raikage died against people much weaker than he is, after he was worn out.

aw damn we did miss that for the FRS lmfao how did we miss that tho i guess we were too focused on its cellur damage. I honestly dont know about the Regen Null tho tbh id say healing nullification tho

are zetsus really savage tho lol like most of the ninjas in the war were all fodder compared to the high teir ninja. Toneri is high tier for some reason and his hax would ohne shot them

Ï honestly think a planet filled zetsu army would absolutly accomplish nothing when kaguya and momoshiki can instantly planet wipe (surface). This is why im iffy on the whole kaguya needing zetsus for them. Wouldnt surprise me if we later find out that it wasnt really the case.

That's what happens when an eye remplace a part of your brain, the frontal lobe is important kids.

This is from wikipedia: "The frontal lobe contains most of the dopamine-sensitive neurons in the cerebral cortex. The dopaminergic system is associated with reward, attention, short-term memory tasks, planning, and motivation. Dopamine tends to limit and select sensory information arriving from the thalamus to the forebrain."

It isnt. But its being use to overhype current naruto, sasuke and momoshiki to the point where people think kaguya is nothing to them. Momoshiki is already an established at least kaguya level threat, no one can deny That, but my god is momoshiki being put on some untouchable level.

He was outnumbered,it is not easy to fight against both of them,especially when both of them have their own precognition.

Back